Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,674
    vCash
    1500

    2012 - 2013 schedule to be released soon

    Lockout ended......omfg we have hockey guys...

    All you f'ers better come back and be active



    Schedule o be released late today or tomorrow ill post when it's out

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,674
    vCash
    1500
    Well not sure if this is legit already but damn that was quick


    http://www.nhl.com/ice/schedulebysea...id=nav-sch-sea

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    9,687
    vCash
    1500
    WE HAVE HOCKEY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    **** i'm so ****ing excited

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    14,257
    vCash
    1500
    Sucks the lockout took so long but I'm happy to see it back.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    40,263
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post
    Well not sure if this is legit already but damn that was quick


    http://www.nhl.com/ice/schedulebysea...id=nav-sch-sea
    That's just the remaining schedule from the original 2012-2013 season that hadn't be cancelled yet.
    #WhyNot?

    People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    718
    vCash
    1500
    I'm already looking ag getting a pair for Mar 2nd...hope to see some of you up here for that one Go Flyers!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    40,263
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by im_cruzin View Post
    I'm already looking ag getting a pair for Mar 2nd...hope to see some of you up here for that one Go Flyers!
    That's not the schedule.....it will probably have significant changes you know....?

    They've claimed no outer-conference games. It's going to change heavily. Don't buy anything yet until they officially release anything.
    #WhyNot?

    People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    718
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    That's not the schedule.....it will probably have significant changes you know....?

    They've claimed no outer-conference games. It's going to change heavily. Don't buy anything yet until they officially release anything.
    LOL, even if I wanted to buy from the club it's next to impossible up here. The game is already sold out, how it works here...I will have to dig up some contacts who have seat licenses! It will be good hockey, intense with all games figuring heavily for playoff position...would rather have all season of conference only match-ups.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cape May, NJ
    Posts
    9,872
    vCash
    1500
    Every season should be 48 games.
    PROUD CHARTER MEMBER: Phillies PSD HAll of Fame, Class of '08.
    [

    ALL YOUR ACE ARE BELONG TO US.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,945
    vCash
    1500
    I heard 6 games against each divisional opponent and 3 games against each team in the other two divisions. One home, two away vs. one division and Two home, one away vs the other division. Total games = 54??

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6
    vCash
    1500
    We have hockey action YO!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    155
    vCash
    1500
    It was depressing logging onto PSD and seeing no new posts in a flyers thread for a month. Thank you sweet baby jesus.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Harrisburg, PA
    Posts
    2,597
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by allphillyman359 View Post
    It was depressing logging onto PSD and seeing no new posts in a flyers thread for a month. Thank you sweet baby jesus.
    i posted yesterday though.


    HERES TO FLYERS HOCKEY

    lol bryz

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    623
    vCash
    1500
    So happy it's back!!!
    Don't let this face fool you...

    #28

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Central NJ
    Posts
    2,955
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post
    Lockout ended......omfg we have hockey guys...

    All you f'ers better come back and be active



    Schedule o be released late today or tomorrow ill post when it's out
    Quote Originally Posted by allphillyman359 View Post
    It was depressing logging onto PSD and seeing no new posts in a flyers thread for a month. Thank you sweet baby jesus.
    ok so I'm not the only one who was too pissed off about the NHL to come to this forum for like 5 months


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •