Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

So is that it? Are we through?

1. So should we as fans just get a refund on our season tickets?
    2. Should we cancel our league pass?
    3. Should we stop hoping for anything good to come out of this season?
    4. Is Charles Barkley finally right that we are through as a team and now Kobe can come back down to planet earth and be at least remotely like him by feeling the sting of being irrelevent and washed up?
    5. Should we just continue to denegrate and bad mouth our team for everything they are trying to do?
    6. Should we just go ahead and bend over and take it from the Clippers with no grease?

HELL NO!!!!!!!

I don't know what can become of this aging but very talented future hall of fame team. I don't know what they are capable of if they all just bring it for 48 minutes a night every night. We haven't actually seen them do that. They haven't had their full day in court. They haven't actually all been on the same page at the same time. Let's give them a chance guys. I know it's easy to be negative and to think that we haven't a snowball's chance in hell of beating the likes of Miami or OKC. But every once in a while heart, grit, fierce determination, team work, and unselfishness can overcome anything. Keep the faith guys and may the force be with you.

vCash
    They just need to play hard and solid defense... we've seen time and time again especially towards the end of that 4th quarter against the clippers, how good they can be when they play good DEFENSE. It starts and ends with their defense. The way Kobe is scoring this year our offense is fine. It all comes down to defense.
    #Chow!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefire7002 View Post
    They just need to play hard and solid defense... we've seen time and time again especially towards the end of that 4th quarter against the clippers, how good they can be when they play good DEFENSE. It starts and ends with their defense. The way Kobe is scoring this year our offense is fine. It all comes down to defense.
    Right we can do it we just have to all bring it on defense for 48 minutes every single game from here on out to finish the season.

vCash
    Howard needs to get healthy. Gasol needs to either play differently or get traded. Mike needs to fix fkd up sub rotations. These things have to happen before we can evaluate.

All i can say after watching Morris play, is i really wish the lakers would have kept ramon sessions. He would have been the only guard that could get dribble penetration on this roster.

vCash
    I have never quit on any Lakers team since 96, this year I admit I've never been this disappointed before.

This team could be so much better, it's depressing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    I have never quit on any Lakers team since 96, this year I admit I've never been this disappointed before.

This team could be so much better, it's depressing.
    same boat as you man. Never found myself being so pissed off after a laker loss as I do this year
    #Chow!

vCash
    Its an 82 game season! Theres no reason to even begin to worry about these games.

What worries me, if MDA's inability to realize who he is coaching.

We know we are old, and have limited amounts of full-effort energy so I agree with the whole trying to steal games in the 4th quarter, but this guy is playing kobe,nash,dwight crazy minutes.

vCash

make me GM!!

We just need a 3 that can play some D, and is quick enough to catch up with players and defend. Artest is tooooo damn slow.

Pau Gasol is less than garb:age. i dont know why some people still support him???

It doesnt make sense at all. he plays 300% more minutes than jordan hill and Hill plays wayyy more effective, better, and better stats.

Its just disgusting that lakers are paying him 20million for stats like 4 pts 6 rebs?

he is 7ft, but 6ft guards feel they can score on him with ease.

I play bball too, when i face someone over 6'7" it scares me. i feel i cant penetrate inside. GASOL IS 7FT and players across the NBA feel they OWN HIM!

WE SHUD SHIP HIM BEFORE SOME FRANCHISE IN NBA READS MY POST!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sendo911 View Post
    We just need a 3 that can play some D, and is quick enough to catch up with players and defend. Artest is tooooo damn slow.

Pau Gasol is less than garb:age. i dont know why some people still support him???

It doesnt make sense at all. he plays 300% more minutes than jordan hill and Hill plays wayyy more effective, better, and better stats.

Its just disgusting that lakers are paying him 20million for stats like 4 pts 6 rebs?

he is 7ft, but 6ft guards feel they can score on him with ease.

I play bball too, when i face someone over 6'7" it scares me. i feel i cant penetrate inside. GASOL IS 7FT and players across the NBA feel they OWN HIM!

WE SHUD SHIP HIM BEFORE SOME FRANCHISE IN NBA READS MY POST!!
    technically MWP plays the 4. But i agree he is way to slow, with no hop, if Howard doesnt get a rebound, odds are we are giving up an offensive rebound.

I think 90% of the lakers' problems revolve around Gasol. If we could get a legit 3 or 4 for him, it would go a long way to helping the team.

I would love to see Hill starting, even if it means Sacre has to constantly be on the floor. MWP would assume the "lamar odom" role and sub in for the 3 or 4 when needed.

dwight/sacre
    hill/trade 4 gasol/mwp
    trade 4 gasol/jamison/mwp
    kobe/meeks/blake
    nash/morris/blake
    Last edited by LAOwnsAll15; 01-06-2013 at 07:42 AM.

vCash
    i know we suck so badly right now and i have to admit i have found it less stressful to just see the score board way after the game rather than sit and watch them get beat so badly for 48 mins. It has also been depressing to keep hoping things will eventually get better only to see them get worse and Kobe and Dwight calling each other out in public, which actually add more wounds to the whole drama. MDA doesn't make things better either with his weird rotation and a system that doean't fit our players and that is only gonna get worse.
    Just like any other fan, I will never quit on my team but it is truly a depressing season that i just wish i will wake up and find out it was one big bad dream!
    Hope things get better and at leaset we make the playoffs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sendo911 View Post
    Same reason people supported Fisher, Horry, Fox, Harper, Cooper, Shaw, Wilkes, Worthy, etc. during periods when they were ineffective. The championships.

Besides that, some of us realize he still has game.

It makes a lot of sense, under the circumstances.

If he were getting paid for stats like that, it would be disgusting. He's getting paid for being at the core of three Finals teams, and arguably their best player in the 2010 Finals.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LAOwnsAll15 View Post
    I think 90% of the lakers' problems revolve around Gasol.
    You'd think that, from reading this ignorant board. Yet, the same defensive lapses occur when he's on the bench. There's a long list of problems with this team, and Gasol's ineffectiveness under D'Antoni's coaching is just one issue.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMgl View Post
    Same reason people supported Fisher, Horry, Fox, Harper, Cooper, Shaw, Wilkes, Worthy, etc. during periods when they were ineffective. The championships.

Besides that, some of us realize he still has game.

It makes a lot of sense, under the circumstances.

If he were getting paid for stats like that, it would be disgusting. He's getting paid for being at the core of three Finals teams, and arguably their best player in the 2010 Finals.
    Kobe Bryant was the undisputed best player of the 2010 NBA Finals.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Kobe Bryant was the undisputed best player of the 2010 NBA Finals.
    Maybe you should watch it some time. It wasn't undisputed. I'm not saying he wasn't deserving, but there was dispute. That's just undeniable fact.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefire7002 View Post
    same boat as you man. Never found myself being so pissed off after a laker loss as I do this year

Me too man

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast