- So should we as fans just get a refund on our season tickets?
- Should we cancel our league pass?
- Should we stop hoping for anything good to come out of this season?
- Is Charles Barkley finally right that we are through as a team and now Kobe can come back down to planet earth and be at least remotely like him by feeling the sting of being irrelevent and washed up?
- Should we just continue to denegrate and bad mouth our team for everything they are trying to do?
- Should we just go ahead and bend over and take it from the Clippers with no grease?
I don't know what can become of this aging but very talented future hall of fame team. I don't know what they are capable of if they all just bring it for 48 minutes a night every night. We haven't actually seen them do that. They haven't had their full day in court. They haven't actually all been on the same page at the same time. Let's give them a chance guys. I know it's easy to be negative and to think that we haven't a snowball's chance in hell of beating the likes of Miami or OKC. But every once in a while heart, grit, fierce determination, team work, and unselfishness can overcome anything. Keep the faith guys and may the force be with you.