Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    I'm not blacked out, in fact red/white game on FSD tonite 6 pm. Fox sports is playing every game NBC isn't. I don't think I've ever been blacked out. I do have to DVR the games, and if the f-ing bachalor is on, I have to wait til that's done (yes my balls are in my wife's purse). There's FSD+ too, which has the games on if Pistons playing. They alternate the two all the time. But obviously if you don't have FSD you don't have FSD+. Head to a bar!
    Last edited by westhockeytown; 01-15-2013 at 04:47 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westhockeytown View Post
    I'm not blacked out, in fact red/white game on FSD tonite 6 pm. Fox sports is playing every game NBC isn't. I don't think I've ever been blacked out. I do have to DVR the games, and if the f-ing bachalor is on, I have to wait til that's done (yes my balls are in my wife's purse). There's FSD+ too, which has the games on if Pistons playing. They alternate the two all the time. But obviously if you don't have FSD you don't have FSD+. Head to a bar!
    I didn't realize this was going to be on TV. Thank you for informing me lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

EDIT: do not use tinder to tear up minors, you will go to jail.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedWings13 View Post
    I didn't realize this was going to be on TV. Thank you for informing me lol
    I was actually checking the guide on my tv to record Saturday's game and I saw NHL hockey on FSD on tonights line up, needless to say I watched it. Fun to see them play, the rink was coated in rust after the 1st. Can't wait to see Z-Pavs-Brunner together. I think Brunner's gonna have a do good things in DET. He didn't look out of place on a smaller sheet of ice. Drove the net alot, had a few breakaways. He and Z play well together. I a mlost think Hank signing with Brunner's team was a well thought out and calculated plan to get him familar with Brunner. I was impressed with Bert oddly enough, he seemed to have a new lease on life in that game. Didn't float much and really tried to make plays happen. Mule was kinda non-existant for the most part. Fil did great on face offs. The GR guys were impressive too. Ericcson stepped up into the play a bit. Miller was going to the net alot, Tootoo had some good looks, opted to pass too much. Wings need shooters, hope someone clues him in. The shootout at the end was fun to watch, Bert copied Pavs last SO goal in Russia, and scored it. Howie let 4 in, Monster let in 2. You can tell Howie was rusty. It was good to see Eaves out there, did some PK. We are gonna have a lot of right hand shots this year. Brunner, Sammy, Eaves and Tootoo. I don't recall when the Wings had righties on all 4 lines. Getting excited for Saturday. Bring on the Blues.

vCash
    A lot of those goals were from some pretty bad defensive plays, but yeah looked a bit rusty. He was perfect in the shootout though
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

vCash
    Just read that Wings may be interested in Redden. S--t why not go for a two-fer and get Gomez too.

vCash
    Just read that Wings may be interested in Redden. S--t why not go for a two-fer and get Gomez too.
    Might as well sign Knuble and bring back Maltby and Draper

vCash
    I think the Wings are going to be tied to most trade rumors, especially the ones concerning defenseman. Hopefully, this is just a rumor. I don't see the benefit of the Wings signing him. Again, I would have much rather the Wings had traded for Fistric. At least they would have gotten a big, physical, solid 5th, or 6th liner.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingman View Post
    I think the Wings are going to be tied to most trade rumors, especially the ones concerning defenseman. Hopefully, this is just a rumor. I don't see the benefit of the Wings signing him. Again, I would have much rather the Wings had traded for Fistric. At least they would have gotten a big, physical, solid 5th, or 6th liner.
    Fistric was a healthy scratch last year, yeah no thanks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedWings13 View Post
    Fistric was a healthy scratch last year, yeah no thanks
    He played 60 games. Was he a healthy scratch for the rest of the games? I just remember the Wings playing the Stars last year and Fistric played really physical. I just feel the Wings are lacking the physical element.

vCash
    Kindl has an ouchie groin now too, will the 2013 season go down as the "year of the groin pull"? Geez, I lift a 170 lb floor sander up and down flights of stairs alone everyday, and I'm never as hurt as these guys. And I smoke and about 30 lbs overweight. I also don't make anywhere near league minimum in a year.

vCash
    Kindl has an ouchie groin now too, will the 2013 season go down as the "year of the groin pull"? Geez, I lift a 170 lb floor sander up and down flights of stairs alone everyday, and I'm never as hurt as these guys. And I smoke and about 30 lbs overweight. I also don't make anywhere near league minimum in a year.
    Not good. Looks like we will get Redden for real now . On a more serious note, perhaps that is why they called Lashoff up. I just hope the Wings are not as riddled with injuries as they were last season. With the shortened season, that could be bad news for the Wings. Does anyone on here know how many of the Wings' players are injured, or reportedly injured?

vCash
    Kindl has an ouchie groin now too,
    I guess groins, hammys, strains, etc. are to be expected with this long lockout. That said, every injury is now twice as bad as it normally would be on such a short season. Gonna be more like football now where a little losing streak could end your playoff hopes.

vCash
    I read where Helm will not be in playing in Saturday's game due to a pulled muscle in his back. Samuelsson and Kindl are day to day with sore groins. If all of these players don't get to play, I guess Babcock will start the season opener juggling lines.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingman View Post
    I read where Helm will not be in playing in Saturday's game due to a pulled muscle in his back. Samuelsson and Kindl are day to day with sore groins. If all of these players don't get to play, I guess Babcock will start the season opener juggling lines.
    LOL it's ok he's used to juggling lines in January. I heard Sammy is a go on Sat. I'm sure if this is true he'll see limited time though.

vCash
    Maybe its just me, but I'm kinda interested to see some other guys get some early ice time with the injuries. Wondering who gets bumped up.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast