Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by friarfan07 View Post
    that tells me his 2 post-up chances per game aren't enough to expect consistent production from.

i'm no pau apologist, but that stat is highly misleading and a little useless.
    ^^ Well, I guess Kobe's efficiency on 1.8 post attempts per game's also "highly misleading and a little useless" then?

lakers4sho | Chavacano | EricBallsachs | Avenged24 | still1ballin | GREATNESS ONE | Chacarron
    LakersMaster24 | KB-Pau-DH2012 | 8kobe24 | championships | Lakers+Giants | LakerShow
    AussieLaker | YouCan'tBeatLA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chavacano View Post
    ^^ Well, I guess Kobe's efficiency on 1.8 post attempts per game's also "highly misleading and a little useless" then?
    I don't know if I'd say that, but Kobe pretty much goes wherever he wants to go in any offense. There's no lack of confidence in him, and that's probably a consistent "1.8" postups per game. Pau has specifically been told there's no room for him down there in D'Antoni's offense, because Mike likes that 1-in-4-out BS. So it wouldn't surprise me that Gasol is fairly mindf*cked by the time he gets a surprise postup.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Maybe we're waiting for the 15th, but he's gonna get dealt.
    I used to love gasol, But i hope he's gone soon.
    After he found out shannon brown was bonning his chick he lost his mind.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ILLUSIONIST^248 View Post
    I used to love gasol, But i hope he's gone soon.
    After he found out shannon brown was bonning his chick he lost his mind.
    Didn't Brown marry Monica that season?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jsthornton7 View Post
    The reason why this is so low is because Pau is not getting CONSISTENT touches in the low post. He has no rhythm in any facet of his game. Not in the post, not on the elbow, not on the perimeter, and not on defense.
    He's a professional, stop making excuses.
    :c

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tytanium 24 View Post
    He's a professional, stop making excuses.
    Gasol is playing like **** AND he isn't being used right. You can't blame Pau 100% but he needs to go.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMgl View Post
    I don't know if I'd say that, but Kobe pretty much goes wherever he wants to go in any offense. There's no lack of confidence in him, and that's probably a consistent "1.8" postups per game. Pau has specifically been told there's no room for him down there in D'Antoni's offense, because Mike likes that 1-in-4-out BS. So it wouldn't surprise me that Gasol is fairly mindf*cked by the time he gets a surprise postup.
    ^^ They both get inconsistent opportunities to score from the post otherwise their average attempts there would be significantly higher.

lakers4sho | Chavacano | EricBallsachs | Avenged24 | still1ballin | GREATNESS ONE | Chacarron
    LakersMaster24 | KB-Pau-DH2012 | 8kobe24 | championships | Lakers+Giants | LakerShow
    AussieLaker | YouCan'tBeatLA

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123