Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DitchDat View Post
    what a toxic situation

and you got Pau Gasol mixed in there too
    Pau is not a problem on the lockeroom or off the court, part of his problem is he is too much unselfish, other player woudl ahve gone nuts and demmanded a trade after 2010 finals where he DESERVED the mvp, if suddenly the Owner ( jim buss) came down and said he had to become third banana to a dude that had shown nothing and had not even been healthy consistently the past few seasons ( Bynum), he didnt for the "good of the team" and the downfall started there.

he is a problem ON the COURT right now tough, he is not healthy and completely lost out there in DUmbtonis system.

He needs to be traded both for his and lakers sake.

vCash
    "I don't think you guys would want to come into work with a boss that's always telling you what to do. If you see the boss being at ease and having fun doing it, then you're going to have fun doing that. That's who I am. I've been an alpha male my whole life, but I don't go pissing everywhere to show people that I'm an alpha male. I just need to be who I am."
    Is this guy aware that this happens in every single workplace around the world? Why would the NBA be any different? Sounds like he doesn't want the coach telling him what to do, what a douche.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SirSkyHook View Post
    -20. Everytime you post crap I will remind you this.
    http://prosportsdaily.sportsdirectin...ore840427.html

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    want me to search kobes worse +- in a single game ever?

Dude thats plain stupid.
    You could but that would show a bad game from Kobe. -20 for Pau is much more. Put that with his stats, and effort on the floor, and with the fact every team attacks him defensively, and with his post game pouts, than you will get the point im making.

You do so much bashing on players that actually do produce, and players the give 100%. Than you act like Pau is a god or saint when he's quiting on his team. Yes i said quiting!!!! when you dont give your all to your team and pout about things in your controll, your quiting. When Dwight is on the bench he's still passive on both ends, but you dont see this so -20 to you and have a nice day.

oh and if you find that Kobe game tell me what were his stats, becuase i bet he gave his all productive or not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Is this guy aware that this happens in every single workplace around the world? Why would the NBA be any different? Sounds like he doesn't want the coach telling him what to do, what a douche.
    Ah ha. Dwight lives in the Michael Scott universe.

Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post
    Humphries is getting traded for sure, and most likely not in a blockbuster deal.

The Nets are extremely high on Lopez, and rightfully so with the way he is playing.

You can probably count the number of players the Nets would trade Lopez straight up for on one hand, and Dwight WAS one of them but I'm not so sure anymore with his drama and back issue compared to Lopez who never gets in trouble and is really playing well.

I would honestly not be surprised if the Lakers called the Nets for a Lopez-Dwight swap and the Nets said no unless they find a 3rd team that will get them(Nets) a PF back.
    If the Nets were smart they would trade Bropez and every pick they have available for Dwight.
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

vCash
    I find it humorous that when Kobe talks about his teammates he is being Kobe and keeping it real but when other players talk people say they are *****ing. smh. It is obvious that Howard isn't happy. Pau isn't happy. You see no happiness or excitement from that team. They do not enjoy what they do. Kobe is mostly to blame. Yes he has rings but he has never learned to adapt to what was around him. he always made them adapt to him. D12 plays with no fire now. It's not his back that's hurting. He is not having fun.

vCash
    lol -22 with 30pts 4ast 1stl 4rebs 37:29mins

same game Pau -23 6pts 4rebs 1ast 4tos 27:21 mins I dont remember but wasnt Pau bench again that game?

Fail

you make it so hard to feel bad for Pau lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SirSkyHook View Post
    lol -22 with 30pts 4ast 1stl 4rebs 37:29mins

same game Pau -23 6pts 4rebs 1ast 4tos 27:21 mins I dont remember but wasnt Pau bench again that game?

Fail

you make it so hard to feel bad for Pau lol
    we are talking bout kobe here.

He has his -whatever games too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by birdman1910 View Post
    I find it humorous that when Kobe talks about his teammates he is being Kobe and keeping it real but when other players talk people say they are *****ing. smh. It is obvious that Howard isn't happy. Pau isn't happy. You see no happiness or excitement from that team. They do not enjoy what they do. Kobe is mostly to blame. Yes he has rings but he has never learned to adapt to what was around him. he always made them adapt to him. D12 plays with no fire now. It's not his back that's hurting. He is not having fun.
    This is all he wants to do and he needs to grow the hell up. You can say Kobe's the blame but on the court when teams are playing Howard single coverage and he's not effective that Howard, and when he's not aggresive on both ends thats Howard. It's all ways someone elses fault with this generation. Man the hell up.

He wants to hang out, but Kobe has to patch **** up with the wifey and preparing for life after ball, HE MAY NOT HAVE TIME. Another thing Shaq and Kobe didnt get along but they both preformed night in and night out.

vCash
    we are talking bout kobe here.

He has his -whatever games too.
    Your right Kobe does. He's not a god and is flawed like the rest. My issue with Pau is his effort, his ability hes holding back, and his excuses

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    One of the reasons I despise Kobe honestly. You are right. Kobe runs the Lakers, and will be their downfall as he ages.
    I agree with this. When I read statements like this from Howard, the less I would want him on my team next year. It's all he ever is, DRAMA...

vCash
    He took a backseat to Shaq? lol, he was that good only because of Shaq in that era.

vCash
    thats a huge statement

wtf is going on in lakerland

you guys are done this season

vCash
    If I were the Nets, I'd stay far away from DH. He just brings DRAMA!!! Get a defensive backup that can step in for Lopez if he goes down. I can see DWill going at it with DH.....

Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    I honestly dont think Knicks are good but thats me, maybe thats cause I dont watch them they are boring to me and Nets already beat them.
    Classic DMF.....

Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    We have our foot on the Bulls throats with a gun pointed between their eyes. Now we are about to pull the trigger.
    Classic wavey......

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast