Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    **** it,

Dwight for Lopez and Humphries. He wanted the Nets originally and will resign there.

Pau for Parsons, if Houston would even take that now.

Lopez/Hill
    Humphries/Metta
    Gay/Kobe
    Kobe/Meeks
    Nash/Morris

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNumber37 View Post
    If the Lakers get bounced in the 1st, or don't make the playoffs they'd have to do major rebuilding, resigning Dwight, getting in new players and getting a new coach.

ALL that has to happen for Dwight to stay.
    If they don't, I could see him end up in Brooklyn, Golden State, Houston or Dallas.
    Unless Brook Lopez starts to play really really poorly, they won't trade him for Dwight.

I would, but they won't.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sp1derm00 View Post
    **** it,

Dwight for Lopez and Humphries. He wanted the Nets originally and will resign there.

Pau for Parsons, if Houston would even take that now.

Lopez/Hill
    Humphries/Metta
    Gay/Kobe
    Kobe/Meeks
    Nash/Morris
    Humphries is getting traded for sure, and most likely not in a blockbuster deal.

The Nets are extremely high on Lopez, and rightfully so with the way he is playing.

You can probably count the number of players the Nets would trade Lopez straight up for on one hand, and Dwight WAS one of them but I'm not so sure anymore with his drama and back issue compared to Lopez who never gets in trouble and is really playing well.

I would honestly not be surprised if the Lakers called the Nets for a Lopez-Dwight swap and the Nets said no unless they find a 3rd team that will get them(Nets) a PF back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart1 View Post
    I tried to warn those L-fans about Dwight. But they wouldn't listen. They pert near ran me right off PSD.

The fact is, we were better with an injured Bynum than we are now with this *****
    LOL.

Do you honestly think the only reason you guys were better previous years is cause Dwight is there instead of Bynum?

How about swapping Phil Jackson for Mike Dantoni? How about trying instill a new offense? How about a brand new team with brand new stars?

This isn't simply Bynum out, Dwight in.

vCash
    Dwight should STFU... He is one of the reason this team is losing... He gets owned by lesser big men when playing against them this season and easily gets frustrated when this happens... Almost every game he gets strip trying to post up.
    Lakers Wishlist...

Trade Pau for Iggy/Koufos or Ellis/udoh
    Resign Dwight
    Amnesty Kobe
    Hope Artest opts out
    Decline Meeks option
    Buy-out duhon
    Pray nash retires
    Tank 2013-2014 season

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post
    LOL.

Do you honestly think the only reason you guys were better previous years is cause Dwight is there instead of Bynum?

How about swapping Phil Jackson for Mike Dantoni? How about trying instill a new offense? How about a brand new team with brand new stars?

This isn't simply Bynum out, Dwight in.
    No, I don't think that's the only reason. But it remains a fact.

And the Sixers are just as good as the Lakers are now......with an injured Bynum.

vCash
    Howard wants to win, and wants to have fun while doing so... hes not that good.
    Kobe is a realist, you cant become that good when you're not being real with yourself.
    Its only an issue because people hate being told to come back down to reality.

vCash
    hahaha. I was reading this article yesterday somewhere...and they put it in another context (they went with the "Chemistry" angle). While reading it, I thought the same thing you said. Its showing that the team is defunct on the court and off of it.

Ewing dunk past Mourning
    GIFSoup
    DANTONI IS:
    -HORRIBLE out of timeouts
    -HORRIBLE D
    -Too many 3's
    -PF is pushed to the 3 point line
    -Doesn't play BIGS
    -Dog Houses players
    -HORRIBLE management of players and motivation

[QUOTE=Knick4Knack;22330620]
    Go out on your front lawn, take a dump and see how long your neighbors will talk about that little slice of life. That's what Mike D did to this franchise./QUOTE]

vCash
    KObe will never realize how lucky he was that the lakers traded for Pau one out of only 4 stars ( Duncan, Kidd, Nash) that could actually win a ring with him because they are unselfish enough to not get crazy and start a feud with him because of his antics, Had they gotten a different start with an EGO and he would be stuck with his 3 SIDEKICK rings.

vCash
    blow it up

Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

vCash
    I've never got the feeling on any lakers teams that any of his teammates actually liked Kobe.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    KObe will never realize how lucky he was that the lakers traded for Pau one out of only 4 stars ( Duncan, Kidd, Nash) that could actually win a ring with him because they are unselfish enough to not get crazy and start a feud with him because of his antics, Had they gotten a different start with an EGO and he would be stuck with his 3 SIDEKICK rings.
    Very true, it was also great because pau was never going to get the respect he deserved for winning those rings.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    -20. Everytime you post crap I will remind you this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SirSkyHook View Post
    -20. Everytime you post crap I will remind you this.
    want me to search kobes worse +- in a single game ever?

Dude thats plain stupid.

vCash
    what a toxic situation

and you got Pau Gasol mixed in there too

"My bro DitchDat writes about the Celtics and the NBA over at http://www.randomandsome.com/ -- go check it out. Buckets!"

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast