Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cano4prez View Post
    Love the pic!

Do you guys think a LeBron/Dwight/Irving super team in Cleveland is possible this off season if LeBron or Dwight don't get rings?

vCash
    Not a Kobe/Laker fan by ANY means, but he has 5 rings, and LA has chose to keep him over other players for a reason. What has Dwight done? A few sweet dunks, blocks and interviews where he acts like a 15 year old ******? Anything else other than making himself look like a terrible teammate?

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    He took a backseat? LMFAO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNumber37 View Post
    If the Lakers get bounced in the 1st, or don't make the playoffs they'd have to do major rebuilding, resigning Dwight, getting in new players and getting a new coach.

ALL that has to happen for Dwight to stay.
    If they don't, I could see him end up in Brooklyn, Golden State, Houston or Dallas.
    I can't deny that he's the best Center in the league but kinda don't want him on the Rockets. He's immature and a drama queen. I don't want him coming here messing up our chemistry, getting our staff fired, getting players traded, then demanding a trade after he's destroyed everything else. Plus his injuries, he's around that age that Yao Ming started breaking down. Its so much that might come with Dwight!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleplay2007 View Post
    110% accurate, Kobe always will have to be the alpha male. The Lakers would have been much better off with bringing in passive personalities to keep the little rat happy.
    One of the reasons I despise Kobe honestly. You are right. Kobe runs the Lakers, and will be their downfall as he ages.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    This is what happens when you bring in the cancers DH12 and the Pringles guy
    Last edited by DeyAce; 01-06-2013 at 03:17 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by c.c. View Post
    I can't deny that he's the best Center in the league but kinda don't want him on the Rockets. He's immature and a drama queen. I don't want him coming here messing up our chemistry, getting our staff fired, getting players traded, then demanding a trade after he's destroyed everything else. Plus his injuries, he's around that age that Yao Ming started breaking down. Its so much that might come with Dwight!
    I agree and disagree.
    I love the team, but you have to build that superstar/winning persona, and Dwight does that. We don't have the same pressure to win as LA, so I don't think we would worry about the coaches and players. Also Harden is a dude players want to play with.

Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    Further showing his immaturity.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    Also Harden is a dude players want to play with.
    Everyone wants some of those pizza rolls!

vCash
    Not a Kobe/Laker fan by ANY means, but he has 5 rings, and LA has chose to keep him over other players for a reason. What has Dwight done? A few sweet dunks, blocks and interviews where he acts like a 15 year old ******? Anything else other than making himself look like a terrible teammate?
    this

until dwight starts dominating, he should stfu. he's been given plenty of opportunities so far but all hes putting up in return are turnovers and missed free throws.

vCash
    Dwight hasn't been a top 15 player this year. Until he starts playing better, what's the point of pouting?

No joke, Bynum last year was better than Dwight this year by a mile so far.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    Pau needs to be traded IMO. Kobe and him clearly dont get along. that being said, Kobe does call out Pau alot.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    Bynum is a better basketball player. Dwight is a 7' athlete with a cute smile and dork glasses.

Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    I think kobe gets along with most of the players just fine. Better than he has in a long time at least in my opinion.

Dwight's just pissy because we're losing. If we were 25-10, none of this would be coming out. He and Pau are actually close friends, and nobody sticks up for Pau more than Kobe.

vCash
    Bynum is a better basketball player. Dwight is a 7' athlete with a cute smile and dork glasses.
    If the knees weren't a ticking time bomb then I'd take Bynum.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast