Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sammyvine View Post
    Kobe has won before

Dwight hasn't
    Kobe didn't win it alone last time I checked. Even his last 2 are more credited to his supporting cast then him. Don't try to make it seem like Kobe can win it all alone like he is trying to do now. It didn't work then and it damn sure isn't working now.

All of a sudden all 8 of these teams are supposed to be better than the Heat according to this guy. LeBron is a void but him leaving does not make the Heat fall out of the playoff race in the east smh

Quote Originally Posted by DR_1 View Post
    Bulls, Cavs, Raptors, Wizards, Hornets, Hawks. Maybe Pacers and Nets too.

vCash
    Love the NBA drama!! Better than a soap opera!

vCash
    So the moral of the story is, a college education teaches social skills, team work, and comraderie lacking in today's nba draftees coming out of high school for the past 16 years. Gotcha.

vCash
    Dwight Howard needs to bow down to a legend still at the top of his game. Sorry, but that's the power structure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    They need to make a tv show with Kobe and Dwight living together
    Dwight would definitely be the catcher.
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    Their relationship is a mess. Normally, you would look at the coach to step in but I think D'Antoni isn't a player's coach, which is making this situation worse...

Both Kobe and Dwight are right but they're going about this the wrong way. You've got to keep this stuff in the locker room. I think Dwight wants there to be friendship so you know your teammates have your back. And Kobe is coming back and saying that it wasn't like that with him and Shaq, and they still won 3 titles.

D'Antoni and the rest of the coaching staff need to organize more team activities off the court to fix this imo. These guys will be competing as a unit for the entire season and have the same goals, so they need to come together to make sure they have the same mindset.

vCash
    I bet that if Kobe wasn't he team leader wasn't be team leader their record would improve. I think the key to success for the Lakers is team chemistry. They could learn a thing or two from the Warriors. It's not easy to win when nobody wants to feed the ball to eachother.

#wankfortiggins

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314