Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LakersMaster24 View Post
    If thats a flagrant then Metta's elbow is capital punishment.
    No ****, thats why he got suspended

People think flagrants have to be these insanely brutal hits but those are for the worst of fouls, then there are flagrant 2's then are these run of the mill flagrants.
    Yo Kobe, get at me bro, we'd have a good time, man

vCash
    I guess the next time someone touches the body of a shooter in mid air he should be called for a flagrant. Mid-air & no play for ball.

vCash
    That was a smart foul! I don't see how this is flagrant, all the league wants is money for dunks. That's why they changed the league with the "Shaq rules"... They want the athletic high flyers to make awesome dunks and make money. This isn't basketball, this is just a free throw shooting and dunk contest. I'm really getting more and more turned of by the NBA's officials.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    This is one of those threads I wish I didn't open.

Chronz will defend it, and he's right on NBA stuff 96% of the time, but he gets blinded by homerism here as of late.

Griffin has been getting underserved superstar calls since he's been in the league. Not saying he's not a baller, just saying the NBA(Stern) is trying to hand him the league. One post here that really made my point was where a poster said, "Griffin is worth much more to the league than Lee is". That's a big problem with the NBA. The INTEGRITY game SHOULD be more important than the name on the jersey(front or back) or the sponsorships involved...
    Tell me, what you would think of someone who dismisses your opinion on Yao's treatment from the refs because of the fact that your a ROX fan?

vCash
    If thats a flagrant then Metta's elbow is capital punishment.
    I agree that's a flagrant due to the way the rules have it stated.
    But I also agree that in comparison, artests elbow would be a flagrant 5.

vCash
    Does David Stern drive a Kia by chance?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    I dont have to prove that because I never said it was a simple graze, I said it was the definition of a flagrant. Which if you know the rule book, it simply states unnecessary contact. Both I and the refs agreed that, considering the fact that Blake was already in mid air, any sort of push is unnecessary. Thats something the NBA has been trying to clean up for a very long time now.
    It was a graze, whether you said it or not. If you think that's a push, then you need thicker glasses.

If you cant deduce the proper grammatical term (you're from your) in the context of that post, then you have no authority on anyone logical coherency.

Lets break down what you just said;
    I thought you meant that I called you a ******.

Now lets look at what I actually said:

So let me get this straight, you think the announcers can influence a call made on the court, and your calling them ********?

So somewhere in that post you deduced that I thought you were calling me a ******? Even though I clearly refer to them as "THEY"?

In what context can THEY mean an individual?

Not to mention your post clearly refers to the broadcasters as ********. I mean how the **** did you arrive to you thinking I was the one being called ********?
    Just to clear things up:

Your - denotes possession.
    You're - you are.

Way to turn this grammar talk to me, by the way. Comical. You know what the difference between me and you is? I actually admitted to my mistake, but it still doesn't change the fact that you quite evidently don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". You're so dense, it's not even funny.

vCash
    I guess the next time someone touches the body of a shooter in mid air he should be called for a flagrant. Mid-air & no play for ball.
    So when people contest jumpers they arent making plays on the ball? Regardless, touching is far different from pushing someone with forward momentum already. Ever heard of this thing called physics?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YouCan'tBeatLA View Post
    It was a graze, whether you said it or not. If you think that's a push, then you need thicker glasses.
    Sorry but I only deal with facts.

Way to turn this grammar talk to me. Comical. You know what the difference between me and you is? I actually admitted to my mistake, but it still doesn't change the fact that you quite evidently don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". You're so dense, it's not even funny.
    Wait:

Didnt you respond to my post with:

Yes, given that you can't tell the difference between "you're" and "your".

And Im the one who STARTED this? LMFAO

vCash
    Stern: "0h no! a less marketable player is outplaying my #1 pick one dimensional golden boy... I better do something about it."

vCash
    Just to clear things up:

Your - denotes possession.
    You're - you are.

Way to turn this grammar talk to me, by the way. Comical. You know what the difference between me and you is? I actually admitted to my mistake, but it still doesn't change the fact that you quite evidently don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". You're so dense, it's not even funny.
    Re-read that post, what makes you think I dont know the difference?

vCash
    CP3= beast. Blake Griffin= B!tch.

vCash
    Sorry but I only deal with facts.

Wait:

Didnt you respond to my post with:

Yes, given that you can't tell the difference between "you're" and "your".

And Im the one who STARTED this? LMFAO
    What's that? You're trying to call me a ******? Of course you started it, you fool.

So let me get this straight, you think the announcers can influence a call made on the court, and your calling them ********?

vCash
    What's that? You're trying to call me a ******? Of course you started it, you fool.
    LMFAO you said I was the one who TURNED INTO A GRAMMATICAL POST. When in reality it was you.

I do not deny I responded to your inept post, I deny your accusation that I made this about grammar. LMFAO dear god man, plz try to follow your own conversation, particularly when you're the one making the claims Im refuting.
    Last edited by Chronz; 01-06-2013 at 03:07 AM.

vCash
    Re-read that post, what makes you think I dont know the difference?
    If you knew the difference, you wouldn't have made that mistake. Seriously, what's so hard about adding an "e" to that "your"?

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast