Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Lol, it's very clear some people don't know the rules of the NBA.

A Flagrant foul is not absolutely measured based on severity. It's based on whether or not the contact was unnecessary.
    How about you go stalk other people's facebook groups instead of trying to explain the rules of the NBA, something which you evidently lack knowledge in? Thanks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YouCan'tBeatLA View Post
    How about you go stalk other people's facebook groups instead of trying to explain the rules of the NBA, something which you evidently lack knowledge in? Thanks.
    Lololololololol. I wasn't stalking. I was accepted into the group.

Trollollollolloll.

vCash
    Lololololololol. I wasn't stalking. I was accepted into the group.

Trollollollolloll.
    Yeah, with us thinking you were completely someone else. Find a hobby.

vCash
    Yeah, with us thinking you were completely someone else. Find a hobby.
    This actually made me laugh.

You're spending Saturday night blatantly trolling the NBA forum and I need to find a hobby?

vCash
    This actually made me laugh.

You're spending Saturday night blatantly trolling the NBA forum and I need to find a hobby?
    You literally just posted "trollololool" 2-3 posts above mine, and I'm the one that's trolling? Seriously, how dense could you be?

vCash
    You literally just posted "trollololool" 2-3 posts above mine, and I'm the one that's trolling? Seriously, how dense could you be?
    I was saying that relative to your post. I found your trolling funny.

Not sure why you're so mad...

vCash
    I was saying that relative to your post. I found your trolling funny.

Not sure why you're so mad...
    Not trolling when it's true. Like I said, find a hobby.

vCash
    If that's a f1, then a lot of pushing on the block must be f1's since they have nothing to do with the ball

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sactown View Post
    If that's a f1, then a lot of pushing on the block must be f1's since they have nothing to do with the ball
    im guessing its a F1 because Griffin was in the air, compared to having both feet on the ground.

vCash
    Not trolling when it's true. Like I said, find a hobby.

You're funny, I'll give you that. Not sure if you're funnier than me but nice job.

I will find a new hobby though, thanks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by grandsalami View Post
    im guessing its a F1 because Griffin was in the air, compared to having both feet on the ground.
    Huh? He was airborne... HUGE difference. If he was on the ground and merely got pushed in the post refs wouldn't call a foul at all because they never do for Griffin in those situations.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by grandsalami View Post
    Lol because Blake was "in danger" during that play lol. For all we know he was going to go for the rap around and save lol

vCash
    Prove where in the rule book that says a simple graze warrants a flagrant foul. FFS, they would barely call a foul on that play a couple of years ago, albeit I do think that it was a foul.
    I dont have to prove that because I never said it was a simple graze, I said it was the definition of a flagrant. Which if you know the rule book, it simply states unnecessary contact. Both I and the refs agreed that, considering the fact that Blake was already in mid air, any sort of push is unnecessary. Thats something the NBA has been trying to clean up for a very long time now.

I read your post wrong, I thought you meant that I called you a ******. You should do something about your grammar, anyway, since right about now you're not grammatically correct nor logically coherent.
    If you cant deduce the proper grammatical term (you're from your) in the context of that post, then you have no authority on anyone logical coherency.

Lets break down what you just said;
    I thought you meant that I called you a ******.

Now lets look at what I actually said:

So let me get this straight, you think the announcers can influence a call made on the court, and your calling them ********?

So somewhere in that post you deduced that I thought you were calling me a ******? Even though I clearly refer to them as "THEM"?

In what context can THEY/THEM mean an individual?

Not to mention your post clearly refers to the broadcasters as ********. I mean how the **** did you arrive to you thinking I was the one being called ********?
    Last edited by Chronz; 01-06-2013 at 02:51 AM.
    Yo Kobe, get at me bro, we'd have a good time, man

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    Huh? He was airborne... HUGE difference. If he was on the ground and merely got pushed in the post refs wouldn't call a foul at all because they never do for Griffin in those situations.
    thats what Im saying/my point.....

vCash
    This is one of those threads I wish I didn't open.

Chronz will defend it, and he's right on NBA stuff 96% of the time, but he gets blinded by homerism here as of late.

Griffin has been getting underserved superstar calls since he's been in the league. Not saying he's not a baller, just saying the NBA(Stern) is trying to hand him the league. One post here that really made my point was where a poster said, "Griffin is worth much more to the league than Lee is". That's a big problem with the NBA. The INTEGRITY game SHOULD be more important than the name on the jersey(front or back) or the sponsorships involved...

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast