Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YouCan'tBeatLA View Post
    What the **** does that mean? "blake griffin means 100 times more to the league that lee too"
    do you know what money is? just try to use your head a little

vCash
    I found it comical when he tried to flop when Kobe put his hands on him during an inbound play. Kobe looked like he was about to slap him across the head for that.
    thats kobe's rape look. you are mixed up

vCash
    According to what rule book is that a flagrant? Lee barely touched him, refs decided to give a flagrant with the way Griffin and his teammates overreacted. I'm sure your ****** announcers played a role in the call, too.
    So let me get this straight, you think the announcers can influence a call made on the court, and your calling them ********?

Read the rule book, this was the very definition of a flagrant. No attempt could be made on the ball
    Last edited by Chronz; 01-06-2013 at 02:15 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderousDemon View Post
    It's true though, they're the biggest homers ever.
    ralph is way better than chick ever was, and he's still alive

vCash
    Anyone else see that horseshit call? What makes it worse is that the ****ing refs went to review it for a few minutes, and they still called it a flagrant. I swear, David Stern is literally trying to get people to stop watching the NBA. This league is turning into a joke more and more everyday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvJabHjsAL4
    1. How is this Stern's fault?
    2. That's a flagrant. He made no attempt to try for the ball and his actions were dangerous (pushing/grabbing someone like that while they are jumping is dangerous)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KniCks4LiFe View Post
    LOL I thought it was a foul but look at :19 - :22 Griffin outran Lee's reach, the most Lee is doing is grazing him. I can't even.

There is no way Lee can get full strength on a push there.
    If he gets full strength its a career ending caliber of a push. When a player is airborne the slightest push is significant, you have to draw the line whenever no attempt can be made on the ball and the player is in midflight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    2. That's a flagrant. He made no attempt to try for the ball and his actions were dangerous (pushing/grabbing someone like that while they are jumping is dangerous)
    facts dont matter, it seems. thats why this thread has just turned into an insults thread.

vCash
    nvm

vCash
    No, he didn't. Refs are supposed to give flagrant fouls for something malicious, not something that could have happened..
    Prove thats what the rule book says

vCash
    Yes, given that you can't tell the difference between "you're" and "your".
    So the point your making is that youd rather be grammatically correct than logically coherent? Congrats

vCash
    Flagrant "1" (FFP1) - unnecessary contact committed by a player against an opponent. The opposing team is awarded two (2) free throws and possession.
    Flagrant "2" (FFP2) - unnecessary and excessive contact committed by a player against an opponent. The opposing team is awarded two (2) free throws and possession and the player committing the foul is automatically ejected.
    Lee obviously committed F1 by not going for the ball and doing it in an unnecessary manner.

vCash
    If thats a flagrant then Metta's elbow is capital punishment.

vCash
    Lol, it's very clear some people don't know the rules of the NBA.

A Flagrant foul is not absolutely measured based on severity. It's based on whether or not the contact was unnecessary.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kylem4711 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderousDemon View Post
    It's true though, they're the biggest homers ever.
    ralph is way better than chick ever was, and he's still alive
    Blasphemous. Get outta here with that bs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kylem4711 View Post
    do you know what money is? just try to use your head a little
    How is that relevant to anything that happened, though? Stupid understands what stupid says, it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    1. He tells the refs what to call and what not to call. Not far-fetched, I think
    2. How was he going to make an attempt for the ball, anyway? He tried to foul Blake when he was on the ground but he was 1 step too behind. Which is why he grazed him a bit mid air.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz
    Prove thats what the rule book says
    Prove where in the rule book that says a simple graze warrants a flagrant foul. FFS, they would barely call a foul on that play a couple of years ago, albeit I do think that it was a foul.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    So the point your making is that youd rather be grammatically correct than logically coherent? Congrats
    I read your post wrong, I thought you meant that I called you a ******. You should do something about your grammar, anyway, since right about now you're not grammatically correct nor logically coherent.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast