Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash
    Are catching the games at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Whomewhome View Post
    I am back but not much... I post maybe 1 or 2 a day...

vCash
    Yes most of them I have to stay up late (4AM to 5AM) till the game finishes so sometimes when they are on the westcoast I don't even bother.. but most home games I watch
    BEAT THE KNICKS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Whomewhome View Post
    Yes most of them I have to stay up late (4AM to 5AM) till the game finishes so sometimes when they are on the westcoast I don't even bother.. but most home games I watch
    Living in Europe I did that too when I was laid off. Now I gotta be up at 7:30 in the morning again so I watch them on league pass. Which over the years has gotten worse rather than better (their switch to NBA Gametime which is more hardware demanding and is laggy on the same pc which worked just fine, their "upgrade" of the timeslide which is now divided into quarters so you can immediately see whether a game has gone to OT, increasing prices every year) but there's no alternative.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iceteawithlemon View Post
    Living in Europe I did that too when I was laid off. Now I gotta be up at 7:30 in the morning again so I watch them on league pass. Which over the years has gotten worse rather than better (their switch to NBA Gametime which is more hardware demanding and is laggy on the same pc which worked just fine, their "upgrade" of the timeslide which is now divided into quarters so you can immediately see whether a game has gone to OT, increasing prices every year) but there's no alternative.
    Yeah it sucks I am the first to admit it... especially when you pay such high dollar amounts for a 12-70 team.. but I will be honest I still love it..
    BEAT THE KNICKS

vCash
    I was trying to get this forum going in the beginning of the season, but it didn't seem to work so I gave up and moved over to NetsDaily. ChillWill what was your name on ND and why did u get banned? If ppl start posting on here again I'll come back.

vCash
    You think the Nets should try to make a trade for Rod Streater or Dexter Mcluster.?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisf975 View Post
    I was trying to get this forum going in the beginning of the season, but it didn't seem to work so I gave up and moved over to NetsDaily. ChillWill what was your name on ND and why did u get banned? If ppl start posting on here again I'll come back.
    WR3 and i got banned for calling out DWillofTheGods and telling him how bad of a poster he was. Apparently he is untouchable on that site since he can post gifs to ridicule people all day but if you say anything to him you are banned

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Thats bs DWoTG is a terrible poster lol. How long were u banned for?

vCash
    Thats bs DWoTG is a terrible poster lol. How long were u banned for?
    Forever lol and yea i hate that guy

Its crazy cuz i never cursed at him or anything so a lifetime ban for telling him that he is a terrible poster seems harsh. They will never admit it but they banned me more for my opinions i think. They hated that i was always raggin on Lopez

Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    How do they give you a lifetime ban? Can't you just make a new username and rejoin? I guess they would know it was you.

vCash
    How do they give you a lifetime ban? Can't you just make a new username and rejoin? I guess they would know it was you.
    I did and then Rainy snitched me out

vCash
    You think the Nets should try to make a trade for Rod Streater or Dexter Mcluster.?
    I love you... or beep beep you ahhahaa.... This guy beat me in FF in the superbowl with Streater and McLuster in his lineup. Whilst I had an all star team of Aaron Rodgers, AP, Arian Foster, Dez Bryant, VJax, Tony Gonzales and Matt Forte.... and HE STILL BEAT ME...
    BEAT THE KNICKS

vCash
    Certain people you don't mess with on ND. That's just the way it has become.
    BEAT THE KNICKS

vCash
    What happened to getting this forum going again? Nobody even made a thread for the Knicks game?

vCash
    ^ Yeah...I don't get it...probably one of the most anticipated games of the season and nothing....

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456