Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash
    Yeah money...this place used to rock...I miss some of the guys that were here then...I don't think they quit being Nets fans although I would understand the frustration of rooting for a team like the Nets were the last few years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_FrozenNetsFan View Post
    Yeah money...this place used to rock...I miss some of the guys that were here then...I don't think they quit being Nets fans although I would understand the frustration of rooting for a team like the Nets were the last few years.
    No it's just NetsDaily is better. Most people just quit this site. Hopefully we can bring it back. I remember Vash and Gbay and Arkanian and YnS and Llemon

We had some of the best discussions here but slowly this site got dull.

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by moneygman View Post
    This forum use to be a top 5 nba team forum for awhile about 5 years ago it started to die off. People just moved on. I still pop in from time to time for some good discussion. I use to be the TM. Maybe ill be TM again.
    Hope you stroll in more

Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash

Boy I don't see it

"it's just NetsDaily is better"? I don't get it but to each their own. Mebbe it's because I can't find anything in there that keeps me away. I do think that the news is certainly at the head of the class as far as up to date but the forums just don't cut it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    No it's just NetsDaily is better. Most people just quit this site. Hopefully we can bring it back. I remember Vash and Gbay and Arkanian and YnS and Llemon

We had some of the best discussions here but slowly this site got dull.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    Hope you stroll in more
    Will do. Remember the great days of Drtino game analysis. Or Alamuddin. 732 Franchise.

Remember that epic civil war? Or when I defended Jason Collins against anybody? Haha. Great times.

Twitter has kind of been a reason I'm not here much. But I'll start to do more in here. Maybe ill start doing the game by game analysis again. My new thing is to berate Kris Humphries.

vCash
    "it's just NetsDaily is better"? I don't get it but to each their own. Mebbe it's because I can't find anything in there that keeps me away. I do think that the news is certainly at the head of the class as far as up to date but the forums just don't cut it for me.
    I though the same till i became involved and the discussions are much better. I guess it's because of how many more people there are and how well they run the site to prevent people disrespecting each other.

vCash
    This forum use to be a top 5 nba team forum for awhile about 5 years ago it started to die off. People just moved on. I still pop in from time to time for some good discussion. I use to be the TM. Maybe ill be TM again.
    That was when Ala was here.... Also known as me (whomewhome) everyone knows it's me so don't be shocked!
    BEAT THE KNICKS

vCash
    Will do. Remember the great days of Drtino game analysis. Or Alamuddin. 732 Franchise.

Remember that epic civil war? Or when I defended Jason Collins against anybody? Haha. Great times.

Twitter has kind of been a reason I'm not here much. But I'll start to do more in here. Maybe ill start doing the game by game analysis again. My new thing is to berate Kris Humphries.
    Dude. Alamuddin is me! I am still here
    BEAT THE KNICKS

vCash

I know where Dr.Tino is. I know where cano24 is, I know where a few others are. but I have no clue where 732 Franchise is.. that is the one guy that used to text me back and forth when i was in the US.
    BEAT THE KNICKS

vCash
    Weren't you the fella that had an insider connection on the Nets?

vCash
    Weren't you the fella that had an insider connection on the Nets?
    I knew 2 of the international scouts that was all it was. One of them I still keep in contact with, he works for the Grizzlies now, the other I believe is a freelancer scout he was close to retirement...
    BEAT THE KNICKS

vCash
    Well that's more than any of the rest of us had as far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Whomewhome View Post
    I knew 2 of the international scouts that was all it was. One of them I still keep in contact with, he works for the Grizzlies now, the other I believe is a freelancer scout he was close to retirement...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Whomewhome View Post
    That was when Ala was here.... Also known as me (whomewhome) everyone knows it's me so don't be shocked!
    MAN!!!! IM SHOCKED!!!! I might come now. Glad to see but bck after your planned retirement from PSD.

vCash
    College ****s me over from posting as much as I used to.

vCash
    MAN!!!! IM SHOCKED!!!! I might come now. Glad to see but bck after your planned retirement from PSD.
    I am back but not much... I post maybe 1 or 2 a day...
    BEAT THE KNICKS

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast