Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanStorm View Post

I know NYK is the favorite for the playoffs(to beat Miami), but that doesn't mean crap, everyone can say whatever they want, Nets aren't going nowhere. Nets are making a huge comeback, and I bet they will be the biggest threat to the Heat, who act like they are kings of the NBA(which their not)!

Net's have everything they need to win. Miami and NYK are not gonna see whats coming. Lopez, Dwill, Evans, Wallace and Johnson, I could not think of a better starter group. Evans and Wallace are the two toughest dudes in the NBA, Dwill and Johnson make the greatest back court, ever. And Lopez is becoming my new favorite Net, and he is awesome, and keeping the offensive amazingly great!
    LOL. You wrote this stuff high didnt you?

vCash

I'm not going to complain

about your unabashed enthusiasm. If you had a glass it would certainly be more than half full...probably be overflowing but keep it up my friend. I like positiveness even if it might be just a tad overdone.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanStorm View Post
    I like heavy team forums. I like to analyze everything and talk about everything.

If there is any team in the NBA, I would choose Nets as the most interesting to talk about. I mean talk about a come back season. Our road record is improving to be a .500, and barclay's is becoming a scary place to play(for others).

I know NYK is the favorite for the playoffs(to beat Miami), but that doesn't mean crap, everyone can say whatever they want, Nets aren't going nowhere. Nets are making a huge comeback, and I bet they will be the biggest threat to the Heat, who act like they are kings of the NBA(which their not)!

Net's have everything they need to win. Miami and NYK are not gonna see whats coming. Lopez, Dwill, Evans, Wallace and Johnson, I could not think of a better starter group. Evans and Wallace are the two toughest dudes in the NBA, Dwill and Johnson make the greatest back court, ever. And Lopez is becoming my new favorite Net, and he is awesome, and keeping the offensive amazingly great!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aztr0 View Post
    According to PSD, Nets are still New Jersey.
    http://www.prosportsdaily.com/nba/nets/
    What is this Brooklyn you speak of?
    Forget that shyt. Let' make this forum a little better

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    Cmon guys step it up! This forum was more live during the 12-70 season! smh Now we are in Brooklyn and this place is a wasteland. This forum used to have some of the best discussions.

Let's everyone make an effort to post more and get this forum going. I am banned from NetsDaily so PSD is gonna have to do so i need ya'll to step up for me. Where ya'll at?
    I thht you quit on the Nets? Thats the way it seemd on the NBA forum.
    I survived Stephon Marbury's inability
    Jason Kidd, Kenyon Martin, Richard Jefferson era
    I survived them all leaving, a 12-70 season and not getting the #1 pick
    Mikhail Prokhorov buys the Nets
    I survived Melodrama
    Deron Williams traded here
    I survived 248 games missed due to injury, 5 d-league call-ups, 14 different lineups in ONE season, Johan Petro
    I survived Dwightmare
    I survived Avery & PJC's rotations
    THE Offseason - Success TBD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyPalahniuk View Post
    I thht you quit on the Nets? Thats the way it seemd on the NBA forum.
    No. I do not know if i eve r could. Although i sometimes wonder whether being a fan of such a bad team for 17 years is borderline insane. I have become an on the low Rockets fan though as my second team.

They have some of my favorite players on that team and are so fun to watch.

Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    If we want this forum to come to life we need...

MOAR Llemon!!!!

I miss that guy.
    Scott Stevens: "Luck is a combination of hard work and perseverance, I tend to think that I make my own luck"

vCash
    ^ Yup...as cantankerous as the guy is I still miss him. I'm under the impression he got a lifetime ban. Jeeze I can think of a lot of others that deserve something like that more than Llemon.

vCash
    You guys just miss me

I will be honest I am on Netsdaily way more then here. It really has become a great place to hang out as opposed to here. (no offense to a lot of people here)
    BEAT THE KNICKS

vCash
    Let's suck again, that'll bring in more people!!!

vCash

Damn what happened to the Nets forum???

Yeah man I've been slacking big time. During the 12 win season I was so much more active on this board. Honestly I think it's because of Twitter that I have stopped posting big time in the Nets forum. It's time for me to step it up!

vCash
    I've been busy so you guys gotta make up for my lack of post whoring.
    Dolphins Mock Draft:
    1: Zach Martin
    2: Austin Seferian-Jenkins
    3: Shayne Skov
    4: Seantrel Henderson/Dakota Dozier
    5: Tre Boston
    6: Marion Grice
    7: Beau Allen

vCash
    I got it covered, the first IGT I was present in was by far are busiest of the year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Whomewhome View Post
    You guys just miss me

I will be honest I am on Netsdaily way more then here. It really has become a great place to hang out as opposed to here. (no offense to a lot of people here)
    Netdaily is probablly the most active NBA blog out there. Not registered but the COMMENTS is where the life is. More than the pro-Nets everything articles by NI haha.
    I survived Stephon Marbury's inability
    Jason Kidd, Kenyon Martin, Richard Jefferson era
    I survived them all leaving, a 12-70 season and not getting the #1 pick
    Mikhail Prokhorov buys the Nets
    I survived Melodrama
    Deron Williams traded here
    I survived 248 games missed due to injury, 5 d-league call-ups, 14 different lineups in ONE season, Johan Petro
    I survived Dwightmare
    I survived Avery & PJC's rotations
    THE Offseason - Success TBD

vCash
    You guys have been stepping up. Keep it up guys and any guests reading this sign the fuq up!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    Na man we have never had a great fan base on PSD but this place was mad chill before. 2009 it was pretty live in here.

We in Brooklyn now. This forum should not be this dead. I wanna start seeing some 9-10 page game threads man! We can do it. Let's get this forum back to what it was.
    This forum use to be a top 5 nba team forum for awhile about 5 years ago it started to die off. People just moved on. I still pop in from time to time for some good discussion. I use to be the TM. Maybe ill be TM again.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast