Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    still not a fiar trade with the money and cap hit sancehz entails........
    The money involved or not, any team who would accept Sanchez in a trade should be punished, and forced to play in the CFL for a year.

vCash

Sanchez For Rivers

There is no problem with Mark in NY it's the Blocking game of the Offensive line, The Routes in both our Running and passing games, Our Offensive line can not Hit their Blocks our Running Backs Can't break through and Get the major yards, and Our receivers are Running the Wrong Plays and Routes Causing Close calls and Even a majority of those Interceptions However, if Mark is Traded I could see it being for 2 players Matt Moore and Ryan Tannehill which gives Miami Sanchez and a Draft pick or two For next seasons draft and also Mark Sanchez as their Starter.... If Sanchez isn't traded away, its simple The Jets need to find away to make improvements in our Offensive Lines and even Our Receiving and Running Game, and Our Special Teams are messing up on Punts and and Field goals, Marks fumble was not his fault the snap was low and Bilal Powell Kicked the ball right into a Defensive players Recovery!

Also, It's good He has old High school team-mates on the team However, if we do loose our top Running back There is a Player in the Saints Organization that would fit in great, Jed Collins! He's good for small yard 1st downs and can also pick up the right amount of yards to make things work, He can even play MLB and O-LINE!
    Last edited by bossjm954; 01-17-2013 at 11:20 PM. Reason: add ons

vCash
    They can always Rework the Contract! It's what happened to Derrick Fisher he was traded to Houston with his contract they broke his contract and then Traded him to Oklahoma City with a better contract!

vCash
    that wouldnt hurt my feelings

WELCOME 2 KC!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bossjm954 View Post
    They can always Rework the Contract! It's what happened to Derrick Fisher he was traded to Houston with his contract they broke his contract and then Traded him to Oklahoma City with a better contract!
    There's no incentive for Sanchez to restructure. Those idiots made all this cash guaranteed. I'd say kiss my *** cut me. Then he gets paid from NY and whatever from the new team and the new team doesn't give up anything.
    When I asked how a Manziel fan could bash Bridgewater's size.

Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Manziel is shorter than Teddy but he has size 15 feet
    Yeah...it's that bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    There's no incentive for Sanchez to restructure. Those idiots made all this cash guaranteed. I'd say kiss my *** cut me. Then he gets paid from NY and whatever from the new team and the new team doesn't give up anything.
    Well, it's my understanding an NFL team can't restructure the same player twice within a year (or back to back years). Regardless, if they restructure again, even more money gets guaranteed. It's my understanding that all money in an existing contract, both guaranteed and non-guaranteed, become guaranteed when restructuring. Only the financing (length, cap) get creative.
    Done - thank goodness

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bossjm954 View Post
    There is no problem with Mark in NY it's the Blocking game of the Offensive line, The Routes in both our Running and passing games, Our Offensive line can not Hit their Blocks our Running Backs Can't break through and Get the major yards, and Our receivers are Running the Wrong Plays and Routes Causing Close calls and Even a majority of those Interceptions However, if Mark is Traded I could see it being for 2 players Matt Moore and Ryan Tannehill which gives Miami Sanchez and a Draft pick or two For next seasons draft and also Mark Sanchez as their Starter.... If Sanchez isn't traded away, its simple The Jets need to find away to make improvements in our Offensive Lines and even Our Receiving and Running Game, and Our Special Teams are messing up on Punts and and Field goals, Marks fumble was not his fault the snap was low and Bilal Powell Kicked the ball right into a Defensive players Recovery!

Also, It's good He has old High school team-mates on the team However, if we do loose our top Running back There is a Player in the Saints Organization that would fit in great, Jed Collins! He's good for small yard 1st downs and can also pick up the right amount of yards to make things work, He can even play MLB and O-LINE!
    true. his probelms have nothing to do with new york at all. they have entirely to do with that fact that he is a terrbiel qb
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    Well, it's my understanding an NFL team can't restructure the same player twice within a year (or back to back years). Regardless, if they restructure again, even more money gets guaranteed. It's my understanding that all money in an existing contract, both guaranteed and non-guaranteed, become guaranteed when restructuring. Only the financing (length, cap) get creative.
    restructure and signing an extension aren't the same thing, so the twice in one year thing doesn't apply
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash
    Rivers is the chargers QB he hasn't been a bum..had 2 bad years and now has a new OC and hc gm ect.. Teams rebuilding they want their former pro bowler..

Also chargers would look like morons if he becomes a star again or whatever he was..

As for Sanchez .. He never had a true chance to develop but showed signs of both progressing into a star or average QB..

He lacks intellect on passes ..he gets his wrs killed all the time even when he has time ..but he has talent..me personally I think he could be an average QB ..not Alex smith average he just didn't have that extra something to be a star ..no I mean average like hmm Ryan Fitz ..he can play well but want win you games and won't ever develop into a star but has the talent to do so..

Also add in ..I think if I needed a QB this year but didn't want to draft one and my qb coach and OC coach had had success before with grooming qbs I'd grab Sanchez ,, get him a big WR like Edwards and Burress were for him..a solid run game TE and of course oline plus a speed threat WR like Holmes (slants and deep routes) ..he can be a 25yd-15int 3 rush TD. Type QB ( he can scramble enough to score a TD or two for you if you push him).

Feel bad for tebow.. Bc he's a nice guy he's screwed lo, go figure.. The opposite of TO .. But hey he's rich so idc just wanted to see one season more..does he have it ? Who knows/truly cares now

vCash
    lets trade this thread for a good one.... rivers for sanchez... smh
    Eagles Did Win a Championship, it just was not the Superbowl , we beat Lombardi's Packers

vCash
    A more realistic trade would be Sanchez for Brady. No, not that Brady, Brady Quinn.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011