Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    I like lists! What's this about, 10 best wrestlers overall?(in ring skill, mic skill, character, merchandise, drawing...)

Hmmmm...

1. Stone Cold Steve Austin
    2. Hulk Hogan
    3. Ric Flair
    4. Undertaker
    5. The Rock
    6. Sting
    7. John Cena(when he's done)
    8. Antonio Inoki
    9. El Santo
    10. Gorgeous George

Obviously, the likes of Inoki, Santo and George could be higher than where I placed them, but IMO Inoki and Santo are the GOATS of Japan and Mexico respectively and Gorgeous George gets the nod for having the best balance of all the qualities of a successful pro wrestler from that 1st Golden Age of Wrestling.

vCash
    I thought Randy Orton was the legend killer.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    Cena is definitely top 10 when it is all said and done. Any time you are the face of the company and the main draw for your era, I think that outweighs everything else. No one else in his generation is a reliable draw/headliner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    Too bad he is such a terrible wrestler.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    its so hard to make a top 10 and i would only keep it inside the us using only wcw/wwe guys (cant put anyone from tna on there yet and i mean tna originals like aj not someone like sting)

Without ranking them cause i would really shuffle my list around if i gave it serious though my top 10 wrestlers would go somethin like

Hogan
    Scsa
    Flair
    Rock
    Cena
    Sting
    Taker
    Hitman
    Macho man
    Bruno S

I cant put trips ahead of any of those guys. Maybe bruno but thats only cause i never saw bruno compete but brunos resume speaks for itself

The Biggest Event Of the PSD Calendar Is Here!!!
    POSTERMANIA 4!!! Come Challenge a fellow PSD Friend
    Or Rival to a brawl and see Who the better poster is!!!!!
    Need More Details? Click Here or PM me! -Owner Riv

vCash
    Wrestling ability is the least important part of being over. If wrestling ability was so important all of these independent promotions would be more popular, tna would be more popular, and guys like goldberg - hogan - ultimate warrior would have never got pushed.

Fans pay/watch to see entertaining characters confront each other, not the best wrestlers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    Yea in ring doesn't even matter. Just have 5 moves

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    Wait is that you are saying all-time? If you so then you really are a troll just trying to get people to argue.... You get at me for having Cena above HHH when....

everything he said here is 100% true. When was HHH ever THE GUY? He never was.....

It looks alot better then your list when you have guys like Y2J/PUNK above HHH and Cena(yea hate him or love but he has been the top guy for the last 8 years now...).
    I actually forgot about Triple H on my list.
    Y2J/Punk are better and will always be above Cena. Y2J and Punk are better wrestler, better on the mic, worked everywhere around the world, wrestling legends. They didn't go to the wwe and get it handed to them on a silver platter like Cena did. **** Cena, he'll never be in my top 10. To be in a top 10 you should at least be able to do a German Suplex. Wrestling matters to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge View Post
    Wrestling ability is the least important part of being over.
    Then everyone should shut up about Khali and Show then.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SACNYY View Post
    1. Stone Cold Steve Austin
    2. The Rock
    3. Hogan
    4. Flair
    5. HBK
    6. Undertaker
    7. CM Punk
    8. Bret Hart
    9. Chris Jericho
    10. Sting

Off the top of my head.
    I actually forgot about Triple H on my list.
    Y2J/Punk are better and will always be above Cena. Y2J and Punk are better wrestler, better on the mic, worked everywhere around the world, wrestling legends. They didn't go to the wwe and get it handed to them on a silver platter like Cena did. **** Cena, he'll never be in my top 10. To be in a top 10 you should at least be able to do a German Suplex. Wrestling matters to me.

Then everyone should shut up about Khali and Show then.
    Okay once again you contradict yourself. So Cena isn't in your top 10 because he got everything handed to him ? Really.... In OVW Cena was looked at as the 4th guy behind Bore Lesnar - Orton - Bastista..... What happen to those 3 ? Even when all 4 were in the comapnya t the sametime(minus bore) Cena worked his way to top dog...How exactly did it get handed to him ? Hogan is 3rd on your list yet he is basically a better version of Cena.... I wouldn't call Rock a "good wrestler " and Y2J was amazing I agree with you but to put him ahead of guys like HHH/Foley/Nash/Angle who were all ahead of him on the food chain is a joke. You've made a million claims about Cena/insert face name but yet when you get called out on it you have no prove... Like when you said Cena loves his gimmick and doesn't wanna change it..... And Punk is awesome basically a Y2J-lite but he isn't even a top 10 heel of all-time let alone top wrestler of all-time. And your top 3 wrestler are far from "good" wrestlers... SCSA was good but his injury , Rock was always decent and well Hogan was worse then Cena in ring.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Okay once again you contradict yourself. So Cena isn't in your top 10 because he got everything handed to him ? Really.... In OVW Cena was looked at as the 4th guy behind Bore Lesnar - Orton - Bastista..... What happen to those 3 ? Even when all 4 were in the comapnya t the sametime(minus bore) Cena worked his way to top dog...How exactly did it get handed to him ? Hogan is 3rd on your list yet he is basically a better version of Cena.... I wouldn't call Rock a "good wrestler " and Y2J was amazing I agree with you but to put him ahead of guys like HHH/Foley/Nash/Angle who were all ahead of him on the food chain is a joke.

You've made a million claims about Cena/insert face name but yet when you get called out on it you have no prove... Like when you said Cena loves his gimmick and doesn't wanna change it..... And Punk is awesome basically a Y2J-lite but he isn't even a top 10 heel of all-time let alone top wrestler of all-time. And your top 3 wrestler are far from "good" wrestlers... SCSA was good but his injury , Rock was always decent and well Hogan was worse then Cena in ring.....
    The report about Cena not wanting to change was on Ewrestlingnews. Go ahead and search for it if you want. Cena's first match was against Angle! And then he tagged with Taker, and then faced Taker! He had it easy, he didn't go wrestle in Japan, Mexico or where ever because he'd get booed out of the building cuz he can't wrestle for ****. I put Hogan up there because of what he did in the nWo. Stone Cold and The Rock were very good wrestlers in the attitude era. Well above John Boy. And like I said, I forgot about HHH when I made that list. Look at Cena he calls Dolph out for taking 7 years to get to the main event scene, ya because Dolph didn't suck Vince's dick to get there. He actually worked.

vCash
    The report about Cena not wanting to change was on Ewrestlingnews. Go ahead and search for it if you want. Cena's first match was against Angle! And then he tagged with Taker, and then faced Taker! He had it easy, he didn't go wrestle in Japan, Mexico or where ever because he'd get booed out of the building cuz he can't wrestle for ****. I put Hogan up there because of what he did in the nWo. Stone Cold and The Rock were very good wrestlers in the attitude era. Well above John Boy. And like I said, I forgot about HHH when I made that list. Look at Cena he calls Dolph out for taking 7 years to get to the main event scene, ya because Dolph didn't suck Vince's dick to get there. He actually worked.
    Again you contradict yourself... Cena sucks Vince dick so you hate him..But yet you like HHH ummmm ? Take of the hate shaded glasses off for a second and have an unbasis conversation for once. And you label me as someone who likes Cena.... Cena isn't even in my top 10 favorites all-time. I just understand everything is as done in the business. And just so you know all-time for me...

1. SCSA
    2. Edge
    3. Nwo
    4. X-pac
    5. Rock
    6. ABA Taker
    7. Y2J
    8. Shelton Benjamin
    9. Angle
    10. Kane/ Bryan Danielson/ Jeff Hardy / Sting/Goldberg
    Lololololololololol

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    I don't like Triple H. Never have, never will. I just know he belongs somewhere around the top 10. He definitely was an *** kisser but at least he could wrestle.

vCash
    I don't like Triple H. Never have, never will. I just know he belongs somewhere around the top 10. He definitely was an *** kisser but at least he could wrestle.
    Wait so somebody who ****ed the bosses daughter - kissed more *** then anybody - its very well known that he had Vinces ear about who to push and not , him and hbk almost got Rock released...... And was never a "good wrestler" belongs in your top 10 but yet someone who is only an *** kisser doesn't and has been the guy of the company for almost 10 years something HHH with everything he did never was.... Like I said take of you hate shaded glasses for one. If its YOUR top 10 then thats fine but if your saying top 10 period then WOW you really need to go understand what wrestling is about... Its not just about you can wrestle the best if it was Angle-Hart-Flair would be in the top 3 all-time but 2 of them are int he bottom of most peoples top 10 if even in it...
    Lololololololololol

vCash
    In a pure wrestling stand point almost nobody in the top 10 I wrote would even make my top 10 in just wrestling stand point to me it would be something like.....

1. Angle
    2. Y2J
    3. Hart
    4. HBK
    5. Beniot
    6. Perfect
    7. Flair
    8. Eddie
    9. Bryan Danielsson/Daniel Bryan
    10. Punk/ Malenko(who should maybe be higher) /Bulldog/Sting
    Lololololololololol

vCash
    Wait so somebody who ****ed the bosses daughter - kissed more *** then anybody - its very well known that he had Vinces ear about who to push and not , him and hbk almost got Rock released...... And was never a "good wrestler" belongs in your top 10 but yet someone who is only an *** kisser doesn't and has been the guy of the company for almost 10 years something HHH with everything he did never was.... Like I said take of you hate shaded glasses for one. If its YOUR top 10 then thats fine but if your saying top 10 period then WOW you really need to go understand what wrestling is about... Its not just about you can wrestle the best if it was Angle-Hart-Flair would be in the top 3 all-time but 2 of them are int he bottom of most peoples top 10 if even in it...
    He belongs somewhere around the top 10. I'd say top 20 for sure. HHH has done much more and was so much more important than Cena, c'mon.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast