Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    3 words LET EM HATE!!! We winnin and grinnin baby. Proof is in the pudding.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Moroni View Post
    Whats getting graded is your lack of understanding what others post. You really need to read things through before responding. You look foolish when you don't.
    No it is actually you who looks foolish for posting the knicks record against a few of the top teams in the NBA thinking it holds bearing when it comes to the playoff. So why don't you think before you post
    Last edited by Hardaway Here; 01-07-2013 at 01:10 AM.

vCash
    Yeah I think they Might be!! It's either them or the grizzlys or the spurs or the heat or the thunders or the bulls when drose gets back or the grizzlys. The nets aren't tho. The lakers arent either Kobe Is chunky !!

vCash
    Big blob o letters....

Someone else

Off-season Sucks

vCash
    ." Also, it doesn't help that the only two full Knicks games I've watched this season ".....

Nuff said.
    Last edited by Captain Moroni; 01-07-2013 at 02:22 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardaway Here View Post
    No it is actually you who looks foolish for posting the knicks record against a few of the top teams in the NBA thinking it holds bearing when it comes to the playoff. So why don't you think before you post
    When 6th grade gets out tomorrow we can continue this discussion.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by QueensG_718 View Post
    3 words LET EM HATE!!! We winnin and grinnin baby. Proof is in the pudding.
    The Knicks havent had proof in their pudding recipe for a decade and they still arent ahead of Miami in the East so they definitely arent the best team.

vCash
    When 6th grade gets out tomorrow we can continue this discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by LBJackpot View Post
    The Knicks havent had proof in their pudding recipe for a decade and they still arent ahead of Miami in the East so they definitely arent the best team.
    WTF

vCash
    Right now it's someone else.
    But the Knicks are in the top 4 or 5 for sure.

I do think that the Knicks will go into the playoffs hot boasting the best record after the all star break.
    Shump, Felton and Amare should be back in form by then to complete the team assuming that everyone is healthy.

STILL, The Knicks are 2-0 against the Heat and the Spurs but haven't played the Thunder nor the Clippers yet.

vCash
    Idk what the last 10 or so years has to do with this team at all. Hell our 2011 playoff team only has 2 returning players. This team is completely different.

Quote Originally Posted by NYK_kidd77 View Post
    Lol how can you guys hate the knicks thats like going to the special olympics and booing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Becks2307 View Post
    Idk what the last 10 or so years has to do with this team at all. Hell our 2011 playoff team only has 2 returning players. This team is completely different.
    Knicks are really good this year, only an idiot would deny that but they have a lot of work to do to be considered the best team in the league.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LBJackpot View Post
    Knicks are really good this year, only an idiot would deny that but they have a lot of work to do to be considered the best team in the league.
    Lol No Knick fan thinks we are the best in the league, but we are def top 5-6 this season so far.

Quote Originally Posted by NYK_kidd77 View Post
    Lol how can you guys hate the knicks thats like going to the special olympics and booing.

vCash
    Why are the clippers not rated the same way? 20 years of utility makes them chumps too right?
    That is something that I never understand. Well, I guess I do understand it, but double standards still suck.

The Clippers have been a laughingstock for the vast majority of the last twenty years, but that never seems to be brought up. Past futilities only seem to come into the conversation when talking about the Knicks.

And that is not intended as a slight to the Clippers. They have a great team this year, and I LOVE watching them play ball. (CP3 is my favorite non-Knick player ever.)

Quote Originally Posted by TheNumber37 View Post
    STILL, The Knicks are 2-0 against the Heat and the Spurs
    Those numbers do not matter.

The only records that count? 0-2 against Houston and 0-1 against Memphis.

Bring up anything else and it's just a Knicks fan being a homer.

As for the thread...No, we are not the best team in the league. I'd say top 5.

But if we are healthy come the postseason, I'm confident in this team going to war against anybody.

Hopelessly Devoted

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Defensively, it's disgusting. Offensively, it leaves a lot to be desired. You have no real No. 2 scorer in that starting five and Camby is pretty much an offensive liability outside of put backs and the (very) occasional ugly 10-foot jumper. Shumpert will help, because it will allow them to keep up with quicker teams (like the Rockets for example) and it will provide another penetrator who can get to the basket. But on nights when Melo isn't hot, they're really going to need Smith, Kidd, Chandler and Amare to step up. If Stoudemire could capture some of his old magic, that could certainly go a long way, but giving him starting minutes to kill what makes this Knicks team better than last years.
    People never cease to amaze me. Bash NY because they've built a more defensive-minded team? Defense... that thing that wins championships? Cmon man, you're reaching now. They have zero problems scoring the ball.

vCash
    ." Also, it doesn't help that the only two full Knicks games I've watched this season ".....

Nuff said.
    Oh really? So the fact that I've only watched two full Knicks games this year somehow changes the fact that they have the fifth best record in the NBA? Get over yourself, dude. I don't sit around and watch a ton of early regular season games that don't involved the Rockets. And how many full Rockets games have you seen this season? I'm guessing it's not more than two. But that doesn't mean you can't make an educated determination on them based on stats, record and context. I

As I've already said, if the Knicks prove themselves in the playoffs, I'll give them some credit. Until then, I'm going to be skeptical.
    Quote Originally Posted by sintaks12 View Post
    People never cease to amaze me. Bash NY because they've built a more defensive-minded team? Defense... that thing that wins championships? Cmon man, you're reaching now. They have zero problems scoring the ball.
    I'm not saying they can't score points. I'm saying they lack a reliable No. 2, which can be a killer in the postseason. They're also extremely reliant on the 3-pointer, moreso than any other team in the NBA. That can kill a team in the playoffs if those long jump shots aren't falling. On the flip side, they're not particularly adept at getting to the free throw line, which is a much more reliable way of scoring points.

And the old "defense wins championships" mantra is both true and overused. Mediocre defensive teams hardly ever win championships, but neither do mediocre offensive teams.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Lakers will make the playoffs this year and my bold prediction is they finish higher than the Rockets.
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    And Lebron puts up great numbers, your right. Debate over. You win. Lebron is the greatest

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast