Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    The heat are still the favorite out the east. Just sayin. Certain knick fans must want a T shirt for beating the heat twice. Boston , Chicago did it to us and what happened? The bucks beat the Heat 3 times last year so what. Is it playoff time yet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarvingKnick22 View Post
    I was going to say before that your "Linsanity" post wasn't funny, because I thought we parted ways, but apparently you want to get back into talking to me...
    i will never be "talking to you" because you're not a girl and i'm assuming you're not attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    ^^^^ That conversation is creepy on so many levels.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
    ^^^^ That conversation is creepy on so many levels.
    he's just weird.

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nysportsfan30 View Post
    Grizzlies easily??? Last time I checked we had a better record and weren't talking about trading our (arguably) best all around player... maybe they are same level, but easily.....
    Yes, the Grizzlies. They have a more balanced starting five that I would much rather have in the playoffs than the Knicks. Also, as I stated in another thread, Rudy Gay is their fourth best player and gets far too much credit for their success when it's clearly the play of the Gasol-Randolph duo and Mike Conley that has made them so good. The Knicks also play in an inferior conference and got beat by the Grizzlies when the two teams played each other.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Love it. Give us no credit 23-10 I don't care what anybody has to say
    Sorry bro, but can you blame us? What have the Knicks done over the last 20 years or even over the last couple of years to warrant trust? Like many other fans, I just keep waiting for a serious Melo injury or for this team to go on a crazy losing streak and meltdown so that they end up the fourth and fifth seed and get bounced in the first round. When it comes to the Knicks, it's always a safer bet to expect chaos rather than success.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnovakovic099 View Post
    Also, the Bulls haven't lost to the Knicks so the Bulls are the best team in the league. Plus, we beat Miami without DRose!!!!! Once DRose comes back we are gonna be the best team in the last decade!!! Man, I remember when we were 4-0 against the Heat in the regular season only to get robbed in the playoffs by the CHEAT!!!! LMAO, wait until your team does something in the playoffs until you start claiming your great team let alone an elite one...
    Never said my team was best in the league.....whatcha smokin?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardaway Here View Post
    Oh really guess I never noticed that my sentence formation was getting graded after every post if you it bothers you so much don't read it
    Whats getting graded is your lack of understanding what others post. You really need to read things through before responding. You look foolish when you don't.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    The Knicks aren't even one of the four best teams in the NBA, much less the best team. In fact, they wouldn't be in my top five. I'd take Miami, OKC, the Clippers, Spurs and Grizzlies over them fairly easily.
    Here is my point.
    You are just posting conjecture. You are stating you're personal feelings, which is just fine. But none of it is backed up by fact or reality. Just your opinion.

I could respect what you have to say, but you seem determined to just dismiss the Knicks for no other reason than you don't like them or want them to be a top 4 team.

If the Knicks win 60 games does that change your opinion?

If the Knicks get to the ECF does that change your opinion?

If the Knicks somehow make it to the finals.....would you give them props at all, or come up with some other lame excuse why they got there?

Im a huge Knicks fan and as previously stated, i don't believe they are the best team in the NBA. This thread was created to blast my team. .

vCash
    Sorry bro, but can you blame us? What have the Knicks done over the last 20 years or even over the last couple of years to warrant trust? Like many other fans, I just keep waiting for a serious Melo injury or for this team to go on a crazy losing streak and meltdown so that they end up the fourth and fifth seed and get bounced in the first round. When it comes to the Knicks, it's always a safer bet to expect chaos rather than success.
    I understand the skeptic on other fans part. But this is a different team. Kidd has made all the difference. Melo is playing within the offense. We have shown we play defense when we want too. We will make some noise this year man we aren't the same Knicks everyone wants to see man. The expierence and depth is there.
    3 time sim league Champion

vCash
    Yes because this is the exact same team the Knicks have had for the last 20 years. Since the Carmelo Anthony trade in 2011, every single player on the Knicks roster besides Melo and Amare are new. Everyone else is gone.

Why are the clippers not rated the same way? 20 years of utility makes them chumps too right?

When miami changed rosters they got love, the Knicks changed rosters and people think nothing has changed. Some must still believe Harrington, Bibby, Robinson, Davis, Douglas, Lin, Lee, W Chandler, Curry, jordan, Marbury,and Jefferies are on the Roster. People will be shocked come playoff time when they see the depth. This team is built to beat Miami. If we can just get past Chicago!

vCash
    Yes, the Grizzlies. They have a more balanced starting five that I would much rather have in the playoffs than the Knicks. Also, as I stated in another thread, Rudy Gay is their fourth best player and gets far too much credit for their success when it's clearly the play of the Gasol-Randolph duo and Mike Conley that has made them so good. The Knicks also play in an inferior conference and got beat by the Grizzlies when the two teams played each other.
    In all fairness, when Shumpert returns, the knicks starting 5 is downright filthy.
    Come playoffs, you are looking at Kidd, Shumpert, melo, camby, chandler with felton, smith, novak, amare and sheed off the bench.

Ill go to war with that team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Moroni View Post
    Here is my point.
    You are just posting conjecture. You are stating you're personal feelings, which is just fine. But none of it is backed up by fact or reality. Just your opinion.
    The Heat and Thunder are coming off of playing each other in the NBA Finals and both have better records. The Clippers are probably the best team in the NBA right now and the Spurs have been the most consistent team over the last decade. All four have better records, and I really don't need to provide justification for. I would also argue that their teams are just more talented.

In terms of Memphis, I'll admit a lot of it is personal preference. But I just think they're a more dangerous postseason team than the Knicks are. Their frontcourt is still probably the best in the NBA and they play stifling defense.

I could respect what you have to say, but you seem determined to just dismiss the Knicks for no other reason than you don't like them or want them to be a top 4 team.
    It has nothing to do with me not liking them or not wanting them to be great and everything to do with not trusting them based on prior failures and my distrust for Carmelo Anthony as a No. 1 on a contender. Also, it doesn't help that the only two full Knicks games I've watched this season were both games in which my Rockets blew them out big time.

If the Knicks win 60 games does that change your opinion?

If the Knicks get to the ECF does that change your opinion?

If the Knicks somehow make it to the finals.....would you give them props at all, or come up with some other lame excuse why they got there?
    Of course I would give them more credit if they reached these goals, but why should I give them credit until then? Right now, they're probably one of the 5-7 best teams in the league. But regular season amounts to very little and they've had a tendency of imploding at times in the past.

If they earn respect, I'll give it to them. But they had better at least make it to the second round of the playoffs before I'm willing to do that.

vCash
    In all fairness, when Shumpert returns, the knicks starting 5 is downright filthy.
    Come playoffs, you are looking at Kidd, Shumpert, melo, camby, chandler with felton, smith, novak, amare and sheed off the bench.

Nah it will prob be
    Felton/Kidd
    Shump/jr
    Melo/Novak
    Camby/amare
    Chandler/amare/sheed
    That's pushing it too, 10 is a lot to play in the playoffs, I can see brewer getting some of novaks mins though
    3 time sim league Champion

vCash

Defensively, it's disgusting. Offensively, it leaves a lot to be desired. You have no real No. 2 scorer in that starting five and Camby is pretty much an offensive liability outside of put backs and the (very) occasional ugly 10-foot jumper. Shumpert will help, because it will allow them to keep up with quicker teams (like the Rockets for example) and it will provide another penetrator who can get to the basket. But on nights when Melo isn't hot, they're really going to need Smith, Kidd, Chandler and Amare to step up. If Stoudemire could capture some of his old magic, that could certainly go a long way, but giving him starting minutes to kill what makes this Knicks team better than last years.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast