Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by knicks=love View Post

this wasn't funny.
    I was going to say before that your "Linsanity" post wasn't funny, because I thought we parted ways, but apparently you want to get back into talking to me...

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonJaii View Post
    is that you dmf?
    Some guy makes up a new name and posts this stuff.

Wonder who that could be?

Knick fans even know we are not the best team in the NBA...yet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nolin View Post
    The bulls are the best team in the east. havent they proven that by there 3-1 records vs the top 2 seeds
    Until Rose gets back and ruins the chemistry......right?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonJohnHorn View Post
    Well... there are the Heat, and the Thunder, and the Spurs, and the Grizzlies, and the Clippers, and the Lakers (though their record is woeful this still have an amazing roster). If the playoff started right now, I think of those teams listed, the only team NY would bea in a 7-game series is LAL.
    Reasoning?

Knicks 2-0 vs Miami
    Knicks 2-0 vs Spurs
    Knicks 1-1 vs LAL
    Knicks 0-1 vs Grizz
    Have not played the clippers yet.
    Have not played the thunder yet.

So are you just guessing what you think? Or are you basing your "findings" on any actual facts. Knicks a currently 5-2 against the teams you mentioned. 4 of those wins were blowouts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Moroni View Post
    Reasoning?

Knicks 2-0 vs Miami
    Knicks 2-0 vs Spurs
    Knicks 1-1 vs LAL
    Knicks 0-1 vs Grizz

So are you just guessing what you think? Or are you basing your "findings" on any actual facts. Knicks a currently 5-2 against the teams you mentioned. 4 of those wins were blowouts.
    Also, the Bulls haven't lost to the Knicks so the Bulls are the best team in the league. Plus, we beat Miami without DRose!!!!! Once DRose comes back we are gonna be the best team in the last decade!!! Man, I remember when we were 4-0 against the Heat in the regular season only to get robbed in the playoffs by the CHEAT!!!! LMAO, wait until your team does something in the playoffs until you start claiming your great team let alone an elite one...
    Quote Originally Posted by latinofire21 View Post
    Maybe if the Bulls can get healthy they can surpass the hawks but other than that I dont see them cracking the top 4 spots in the east based on Pure record. Obviously they will have a higher spot because they are in a weak division but record wise they wont crack the top 4 by seasons end.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Moroni View Post
    Reasoning?

Knicks 2-0 vs Miami
    Knicks 2-0 vs Spurs
    Knicks 1-1 vs LAL
    Knicks 0-1 vs Grizz

Why do people bother posting reg. season wins over teams like that matters once playoffs come past championship teams have proven time and time again that just because you beat a team in reg. season doesn't mean you can beat them in the playoffs god the idiotic fans here

All of a sudden all 8 of these teams are supposed to be better than the Heat according to this guy. LeBron is a void but him leaving does not make the Heat fall out of the playoff race in the east smh

Quote Originally Posted by DR_1 View Post
    Bulls, Cavs, Raptors, Wizards, Hornets, Hawks. Maybe Pacers and Nets too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardaway Here View Post
    Why do people bother posting reg. season wins over teams like that matters once playoffs come past championship teams have proven time and time again that just because you beat a team in reg. season doesn't mean you can beat them in the playoffs god the idiotic fans here
    greatest run-on sentence ever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kylem4711 View Post
    greatest run-on sentence ever.
    Oh really guess I never noticed that my sentence formation was getting graded after every post if you it bothers you so much don't read it

All of a sudden all 8 of these teams are supposed to be better than the Heat according to this guy. LeBron is a void but him leaving does not make the Heat fall out of the playoff race in the east smh

Quote Originally Posted by DR_1 View Post
    Bulls, Cavs, Raptors, Wizards, Hornets, Hawks. Maybe Pacers and Nets too.

vCash
    The Knicks aren't even one of the four best teams in the NBA, much less the best team. In fact, they wouldn't be in my top five. I'd take Miami, OKC, the Clippers, Spurs and Grizzlies over them fairly easily.

vCash
    Knicks? Haha. No.

#wankfortiggins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsStar99 View Post
    I know I might be being a little idiotic by saying this but the Knicks are not a great team..I know I know alot of people might start saying harsh words towards me because I said that but please seriously the Knicks the way they are playing have been pretty good don't get me wrong but they constantly right now are relying on the 3 ball..and Carmelo still and seems like he always does hog the ball and is the leading scorer pretty much every night for the Knicks. The 3 point shots have been going in but the question is will it continue? Shooting the 3 ball every night is not going to win you championships I can say that much...and that's what I see the Knicks only have going for them at the moment. Their defense is decent but the offense is way better. You still have to question was trading Jeremy Lin still the smart move for the Knicks to make this season before it started? The rockets have already owned the Knicks this season beating them twice home & away..and weren't even close. On paper I hate to say but the Houston rockets are better than the Knicks and they know their game. Carlos Delfino is one of the most underrated 3 point shooters in the league that no one talks about. He has a nice stroke..I have to put Carlos over Steve Novak I'm sorry. The Knicks haven't shown me they can win yet when it counts. They get swept by the celtics 2 years ago and last year only won once again Chicago losing series 4-1. And Chicago had beaten the Knicks twice this year without their all star MVP Derrick rose. So I'm still puzzled with the Knicks now their record is good but sometimes they don't play like it. Some night they play like their a 15-19 team IMO. Tell me why the Knicks will do better his time around..the only new players the Knicks have as a veteran is Jason Kidd and Rasheed Wallace but-Sheed hasn't shown much really this year just a 3 pointer here and their. You know their will be a point and time this season when the Knicks will go ice cold..the question is when will that be?
    MasterBaiter drops an absurd question to be flamed, then conditions it's question with a book of troll-worthy material. GTFOH

Originally Posted by DoMeFavors
    In 30-40 years Nets will have the most championships in NBA history, you can quote me on it. Nobody has an owner like mine.

Originally Posted by DoMeFavors
    Fact is I would take Brook over Dwight, I wanted Dwight over Brook for this team because Nets have two 20 point scorers in JJ and Deron but if I was starting a team it would be Brook he is more of a franchise player.

vCash
    Love it. Give us no credit 23-10 I don't care what anybody has to say
    3 time sim league Champion

vCash

awful thread title

ever hear of paragraphs?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kmo429 View Post
    They "rely on the 3 ball?" No. They just do it a lot cause theyre the best at it. If they werent good at it, theyd find ways to score and win with more 2's. That's just how it works when your team's offensive talent is through the roof and the D is much improved (albeit still inconsistent)

IM a huge knicks fan but im not dumb, or a homer. We're not the best team on paper or actually, but we do have a shot at the NBA championship because on any given night, we CAN be the best team. YOu look at 2 Houston losses and say we shouldve kept Lin? Well guess what, we SMOKED the Heat twice without him this year! Great teams lose. The Rockets matchup well against us and had 2 great games against us. THe Knicks are 22-10 with 2 wins against the Heat and Spurs and wins against many other very good teams. The thing that separates the KNicks of this year from the Knicks of last year is just that. We're beating the elite teams. Yeah we had a tough time with the Bulls but we always show great resilience even at our worst.

In a month or less you'll see every one of Ronnie Brewer's minutes go to Shumpert. Felton is 3-4 weeks away, Amare is not in basketball rhythm yet and hasnt gotten the feel back, he'll be draining them soon, and Melo has been banged up all year (Sprained ankle, hyoerextended knee, bad laceration on his hand).

We're 22-10 now, wait til the Knicks are healthy... Once again, were not the best team, were borderline top 5 (Probably 3-8 range), but we have the ability to beat any team on any night because the team is so damn god offensively even when it's health is overall really bad. We get our 100% lineup out there, everyone better watch out.
    This is a good statement.. Why even make a thread like this? no, we are not the BEST team, but we have proven top be in the 4-6 range. We do not necessarily depend on the 3 ball, but we are able to exploit doubles on melo with quick rotations to Novak, Kidd, JR, and Ray, all solid 3 point shooters. When Amare gets back to what he was (or even 70-80 percent of himself) we will be more versatile with the inside scoring. Additionally, Tyson, Melo, JR, and Ray are always threats to score inside, so if the 3 is not happening, the knicks have the personnel to switch up the offense. Additionally, I believe the defense is almost underperforming, to what it will when it really counts. there have been stretches where the D resembles top defensive teams like memphis, when we have ronnie, jr, kidd etc playing tight ont he ball.

Lastly, when Shump, Felton, Sheed, and Amare are all back, the depth will be one of the best in the league. So to anser this pointless thread, no we are not the NUMBER 1, but will compete and will likely have a good shot at ECF.

Raymond/Kidd/Prigs
    Shumpert/ JR Smith
    Anthony/ Novak
    Camby/ Amar'e/Thomas
    Tyson/ Amar'e/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    The Knicks aren't even one of the four best teams in the NBA, much less the best team. In fact, they wouldn't be in my top five. I'd take Miami, OKC, the Clippers, Spurs and Grizzlies over them fairly easily.
    Grizzlies easily??? Last time I checked we had a better record and weren't talking about trading our (arguably) best all around player... maybe they are same level, but easily.....

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast