Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Are the New York Knicks right now the best team in the nba or is it someone else?

I know I might be being a little idiotic by saying this but the Knicks are not a great team..I know I know alot of people might start saying harsh words towards me because I said that but please seriously the Knicks the way they are playing have been pretty good don't get me wrong but they constantly right now are relying on the 3 ball..and Carmelo still and seems like he always does hog the ball and is the leading scorer pretty much every night for the Knicks. The 3 point shots have been going in but the question is will it continue? Shooting the 3 ball every night is not going to win you championships I can say that much...and that's what I see the Knicks only have going for them at the moment. Their defense is decent but the offense is way better. You still have to question was trading Jeremy Lin still the smart move for the Knicks to make this season before it started? The rockets have already owned the Knicks this season beating them twice home & away..and weren't even close. On paper I hate to say but the Houston rockets are better than the Knicks and they know their game. Carlos Delfino is one of the most underrated 3 point shooters in the league that no one talks about. He has a nice stroke..I have to put Carlos over Steve Novak I'm sorry. The Knicks haven't shown me they can win yet when it counts. They get swept by the celtics 2 years ago and last year only won once again Chicago losing series 4-1. And Chicago had beaten the Knicks twice this year without their all star MVP Derrick rose. So I'm still puzzled with the Knicks now their record is good but sometimes they don't play like it. Some night they play like their a 15-19 team IMO. Tell me why the Knicks will do better his time around..the only new players the Knicks have as a veteran is Jason Kidd and Rasheed Wallace but-Sheed hasn't shown much really this year just a 3 pointer here and their. You know their will be a point and time this season when the Knicks will go ice cold..the question is when will that be?

vCash
    Someone else.

S E A N....M A Y N E

vCash
    ok..

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    someone else

Quote Originally Posted by NYK_kidd77 View Post
    Lol how can you guys hate the knicks thats like going to the special olympics and booing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsStar99 View Post
    I know I might be being a little idiotic by saying this but the Knicks are not a great team..I know I know alot of people might start saying harsh words towards me because I said that but please seriously the Knicks the way they are playing have been pretty good don't get me wrong but they constantly right now are relying on the 3 ball..and Carmelo still and seems like he always does hog the ball and is the leading scorer pretty much every night for the Knicks. The 3 point shots have been going in but the question is will it continue? Shooting the 3 ball every night is not going to win you championships I can say that much...and that's what I see the Knicks only have going for them at the moment. Their defense is decent but the offense is way better. You still have to question was trading Jeremy Lin still the smart move for the Knicks to make this season before it started? The rockets have already owned the Knicks this season beating them twice home & away..and weren't even close. On paper I hate to say but the Houston rockets are better than the Knicks and they know their game. Carlos Delfino is one of the most underrated 3 point shooters in the league that no one talks about. He has a nice stroke..I have to put Carlos over Steve Novak I'm sorry. The Knicks haven't shown me they can win yet when it counts. They get swept by the celtics 2 years ago and last year only won once again Chicago losing series 4-1. And Chicago had beaten the Knicks twice this year without their all star MVP Derrick rose. So I'm still puzzled with the Knicks now their record is good but sometimes they don't play like it. Some night they play like their a 15-19 team IMO. Tell me why the Knicks will do better his time around..the only new players the Knicks have as a veteran is Jason Kidd and Rasheed Wallace but-Sheed hasn't shown much really this year just a 3 pointer here and their. You know their will be a point and time this season when the Knicks will go ice cold..the question is when will that be?

Quote Originally Posted by NYK_kidd77 View Post
    Lol how can you guys hate the knicks thats like going to the special olympics and booing.

vCash
    Do they even have the best record? why is this a thread?

[B]Welcome to the New Age....[/B]

vCash
    is that you dmf?

vCash
    Best in the world !
    The Knicks are back!

vCash
    Yes my friend, the Knicks are greatest team ever assembled in the history of the NBA!!

Let the insanity ensue!!!
    The Future!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Becks2307 View Post

Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.

vCash
    They "rely on the 3 ball?" No. They just do it a lot cause theyre the best at it. If they werent good at it, theyd find ways to score and win with more 2's. That's just how it works when your team's offensive talent is through the roof and the D is much improved (albeit still inconsistent)

IM a huge knicks fan but im not dumb, or a homer. We're not the best team on paper or actually, but we do have a shot at the NBA championship because on any given night, we CAN be the best team. YOu look at 2 Houston losses and say we shouldve kept Lin? Well guess what, we SMOKED the Heat twice without him this year! Great teams lose. The Rockets matchup well against us and had 2 great games against us. THe Knicks are 22-10 with 2 wins against the Heat and Spurs and wins against many other very good teams. The thing that separates the KNicks of this year from the Knicks of last year is just that. We're beating the elite teams. Yeah we had a tough time with the Bulls but we always show great resilience even at our worst.

In a month or less you'll see every one of Ronnie Brewer's minutes go to Shumpert. Felton is 3-4 weeks away, Amare is not in basketball rhythm yet and hasnt gotten the feel back, he'll be draining them soon, and Melo has been banged up all year (Sprained ankle, hyoerextended knee, bad laceration on his hand).

We're 22-10 now, wait til the Knicks are healthy... Once again, were not the best team, were borderline top 5 (Probably 3-8 range), but we have the ability to beat any team on any night because the team is so damn god offensively even when it's health is overall really bad. We get our 100% lineup out there, everyone better watch out.
    Last edited by kmo429; 01-05-2013 at 06:48 PM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CHj0dMkK6A

New Video. Isles season highlights 2011-12!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    Do they even have the best record? why is this a thread?
    someone's still butt hurt over their team's record..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
    Yes my friend, the Knicks are greatest team ever assembled in the history of the NBA!!

Let the Linsanity ensue!!!
    fixed

vCash
    I don't know. Their lucky their are no more games against the Rockets cause theirs no way they can beat them this year.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    The Thunder are still in the league. And don't forget about the Bobcats!!!!

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast