Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Utah Jazz @ Denver Nuggets 7pm MT

#10 JAZZ (17-17)------1GB 8th------(7-13)@Road-----(11-13)VS West---(3-9 vs West @Road)
    Coming Off Win on 1/4/12: Suns(12-22)
    2 Game Win Streak-----2nd game on Back 2 Back(Fri-Sat)

VERSUS

#8 NUGGETS (18-16)------1.5GB 6th------(10-2)@Home----(13-10)VS West---(7-1 vs West @Home)
    Coming Off Loss on 1/3/12: T-Wolves(15-14)(Who we beat the day before)
    1 Game Loss Streak(*Before this, beat LAC's streak)----3rd game from home(Tomorrow @Staples)

Versus Nuggets: Series Tied (1-1)

Jazz 0-1 @Pepsi----NOV 9--(104-84)L
    Jazz 1-0 @Energy--NOV 26--(105-103)W

Spread: Nuggets BY 9-10 @Pepsi---(Utah to lose by 10).

Players:

Nuggets: Gallinari, Faried, Foufos, Iguodala, and *Lawson

Jazz: Marvin, Millsap, Jefferson, Foye, and Tinsley

Injuries:

Jazz-
    Mo Williams-OUT (Is in NYC, recovering from surgery on right thumb)
    Enes Kanter-D2D (Most Likely Not Playing(Will be with team)
    Raja Bell-GONE (Head Up His ***)

Nuggets-
    Ty Lawson-D2D (Left Achilles tendon strain(Likely to play))
    Wilson Chandler-OUT (Left Hip)
    Julyan Stone-OUT (Right Hip)
    Last edited by RyanStorm; 01-05-2013 at 03:24 PM.
    All great things come to an end...even in basketball -Me

vCash
    I have watched Nuggets last couple of games, and Utah's last couple of games.

Its all about who they are now. Last nights win was huge, and Nuggets last lost to Minn was terrible(for them).

Jazz should have no hard time keeping up with this team. We have a big team, and we can win them. We did win at home, but we now know that we have the power to beat the same people at their houses, if we bring 3 things:

1)Fun
    2)Nasty
    3)Defense

Nuggets have two great shooters, and some big guys who are in the top of the league in points in the paint. If we plan to beat them, we got to prove that we can still be Swat Lake up there a Mile High!(hell were at 4200 feet)

Keys to Game:

Millsap: If he can bring what he did last night, that gritty tough, and physical play. Jazz should have no problem against this big team.

Tinsley: Him and Watson have to keep that ball moving, and keep this team from getting any quick easy points from TO's. Pts in paint must be locked.

Al: He is facing a big team. Were gonna need better defense under the bucket and of course, some good points with high percentages.

Bench: Nuggets have good bench, but I believe ours is better. Jazz will make their best chance from the bench. Denver's starters are just great players, so we need to keep that as far from even as possible, so our bench can come in an finish this thing off(or just do what we did last night and the other night).

*Pretty much if we bring what we did so far this year, were gonna win!

vCash
    with this game way over its so apparent we need better wings. gallo and iggy just torched us

vCash
    This jazz channel is as dead as a door nail and so is this club....Looks like everyone joined the Chicago and Net's bandwagons back when they had a chance, when we traded our winning team off to better teams..(like when everyone switched to Lakers when Malone ditched)...

I guess I was extremely confused when Jerry left. But I am thinking clearly now, that any form of a winning season is completely out of sight.

People don't understand how devoid of life Jazz fan's can get from just one loss, but its just a marker stain across our entire schedule, because these western and especially these division games mean everything, and we refuse to keep this an actual game and a real season.

(I could have lived with being 2nd under OKC, but being 3rd behind Denver, Again!, and this year being behind both Minn and Portland.....literally being the worst team in our Division...WTF(we are the new Clippers, people just don't want to say anything))
    (all while being 2-5 games behind being great and amazing team this year and last...If I knew things would be this bad after Jerry, I would have joined the Nets bandwagon...and even do the worst thing I could imagine...join the Bulls bandwagon with Boozer(even though they stole the two championships from me when I was young....yea its that bad))

Jazz just don't have the soul it use to, it traded its soul to the devil when Jerry, Phil and Larry H, left us with Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.

Just wake me up when this nightmare is over, and when this team has an identity again, which will probably be when Hayward/Favors/Kanter/Burks/Evans are the starters(like 2-3 years from now(or a 5-10 reconstruction like Sonics did).

I have already talked twice since Jerry left, about retiring from Jazz...and I might need to pull a Sloan in the middle of the season. Jazz, just blow the season and rebuild over the off season.

vCash
    the old clippers? are you kidding me? they won like 20 games for 20 years straight. we are not even in the same ballpark as they. as for the this thread being dead I bet most if not all were watching the playoff football game. Also, if you prorate our season last year we were a 46 win team last year which is way above .500. Then finally last night was our 2nd game from a back to back on the road alot of teams lose those games even the thunder's of the world.

vCash
    Yesterday was a tough day, first Bengals then Jazz. At least hockey is around the corner.

vCash
    Kaka, never would I say Hockey would be a savior of anything.. haha

We lost a game, we got blown out. But from the posts in this thread, it's like we just found out our Team is under performing. There is no new news here. So why are we overreacting?
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanStorm View Post
    I have watched Nuggets last couple of games, and Utah's last couple of games.

Its all about who they are now. Last nights win was huge, and Nuggets last lost to Minn was terrible(for them).

Jazz should have no hard time keeping up with this team. We have a big team, and we can win them. We did win at home, but we now know that we have the power to beat the same people at their houses, if we bring 3 things:

1)Fun
    2)Nasty
    3)Defense

Nuggets have two great shooters, and some big guys who are in the top of the league in points in the paint. If we plan to beat them, we got to prove that we can still be Swat Lake up there a Mile High!(hell were at 4200 feet)

Keys to Game:

Millsap: If he can bring what he did last night, that gritty tough, and physical play. Jazz should have no problem against this big team.

Tinsley: Him and Watson have to keep that ball moving, and keep this team from getting any quick easy points from TO's. Pts in paint must be locked.

Al: He is facing a big team. Were gonna need better defense under the bucket and of course, some good points with high percentages.

Bench: Nuggets have good bench, but I believe ours is better. Jazz will make their best chance from the bench. Denver's starters are just great players, so we need to keep that as far from even as possible, so our bench can come in an finish this thing off(or just do what we did last night and the other night).

*Pretty much if we bring what we did so far this year, were gonna win!
    Are you mentally handicaped?
    Hi There

JAZZ / UTES / LIONS / REDWINGS / TIGERS / ALL-BLACKS

vCash
    We are average at best.
    Hi There

JAZZ / UTES / LIONS / REDWINGS / TIGERS / ALL-BLACKS