Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iceteawithlemon View Post
    I think everybody realizes that as he gets the ball wide open at the ft line, gets into a shooting motion, then hesitates and dishes the ball out on more than one occasion every game. On a winning team, Hump is and should be a 12 minute pg benchwarmer at best. Because if he plays more that won't be a winning team anymore.
    It's not his fault that he got paid what he did. In fact he got paid that by design. Nobody though he was worth that. Ideally he would play in Reggie's spot

EDIT: Reggie Evans is a better big man coach than Popoye. I have seen a bigger improvement with Brook since Reggie got here than i ever saw with Popoye

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoney85 View Post
    Nah I don't have a nd account

Not for nothing I remember when Lopez was shooting under 50 percent and was getting killed by every Tom , dick, and Harry on psd. Why does cousins get a pass?
    Cousins brings a lot more to an offense. He has been inefficient on a bad team with lack of scoring options. He is an excellent passer (he passed out of a triple team last night, and made some very impressive passes as well), he is a monster on the offensive glass (more possessions equals better offense), when he plays close to the rim he is far more efficient than Lopez. Cousins shoots like 68% at the rim (also Cousins is only assisted on about 30% of his shots since he has never had a real playmaker), Cousins is the better overall defender, Cousins is the better over all rebounder, Cousins is an ideal pick and roll partner unlike Lopez due to his mobility and agility and great hands...

Lopez is a scorer. That is it. A great scorer and i am happy with that. He does what we need and scores within the offense when he is playing smart.

Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    EDIT: Reggie Evans is a better big man coach than Popoye. I have seen a bigger improvement with Brook since Reggie got here than i ever saw with Popoye
    Lol to think that avery johnson vouched for popeye jones to become head coach after being fired. Seriously, what kind of "good" coach gets knocked out in the first round two years in a row having home court advantage?

vCash
    i too would trade lopez for cousins. straight up though, considering cousins has issues.

vCash
    Lol to think that avery johnson vouched for popeye jones to become head coach after being fired. Seriously, what kind of "good" coach gets knocked out in the first round two years in a row having home court advantage?
    The signing was baffling then and i had called it. Many on this forum attacked me for it saying to give him a chance and stop being negative.

vCash
    i too would trade lopez for cousins. straight up though, considering cousins has issues.
    Nets are not interested though according to sources close to the Nets. So i want him to go to Boston. He would flourish there and take his place as the best C in the game

vCash
    I think we found a formidable rotation......now do we trade Humphries?

Brooklyn Nets | New Jersey Devils | New York Yankees | New York Giants

Gamertag PS3: CaptainClutch92 (Add It!)
    Twitter: @BeaconChris
    "The way is very simple, the way to success. We're going to turn Knicks fan into Nets fan. That's it."..........."I am in rehearsals now 10 hours a day and plan to demand joint billing." (on rapping with Jay-Z)
    -Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainClutch View Post
    I think we found a formidable rotation......now do we trade Humphries?
    Absolutely. That is the whole reason he was signed to that huge contract. I personally think Millsap is a mistake if our goal is to beat MIA and NY

vCash
    Absolutely. That is the whole reason he was signed to that huge contract. I personally think Millsap is a mistake if our goal is to beat MIA and NY
    Are there rumors out there that we are targeting Milsap?

Brooklyn Nets | New Jersey Devils | New York Yankees | New York Giants

Gamertag PS3: CaptainClutch92 (Add It!)
    Twitter: @BeaconChris
    "The way is very simple, the way to success. We're going to turn Knicks fan into Nets fan. That's it."..........."I am in rehearsals now 10 hours a day and plan to demand joint billing." (on rapping with Jay-Z)
    -Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    You are an idiot. Nobody could stop him last night. Nobody. So what he got blocked a few times. Tends to happen when you are the sole focus of a defense because your team sucks. He still had a very efficient monster line
    Haha, I think that kind of stuff might be why you were banned from ND

vCash
    No, but rumors are that the Jazz are looking to shop him. I mean they have Favors Kanter and Jefferson already.

But you see, I don't know if I want to give up Brooks and Taylor. I know obviously Millsap is better than both of them put together but I just really like those two you know?

vCash
    I understand where you're coming from. A guy like Nene and Millsap would get burned by LeBron, but Nene would be able to post him up and box him out due to his massive size.

However, offensively I honestly believe we are a PnR PF away from being elite. I like Nene, but his injuries scare me and he doesn't really have a face up game.

vCash
    The editor of NetsDaily is very connected and he has been dropping hints that Millsap is our target.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post
    Haha, I think that kind of stuff might be why you were banned from ND
    I did not call anyone an idiot on NetsDaily. In fact i never cursed or intentionally dissed anyone.

I got banned for telling DWillOfTheGodz that i was a better poster than him and for calling people "kid". Basically they hate sarcasm and only Net Income is allowed to use it.

They did not like my opinions and were looking for a reason to get rid of me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post
    I understand where you're coming from. A guy like Nene and Millsap would get burned by LeBron, but Nene would be able to post him up and box him out due to his massive size.

However, offensively I honestly believe we are a PnR PF away from being elite. I like Nene, but his injuries scare me and he doesn't really have a face up game.
    Agreed. Nene is an excellent pick and roll PF and so is Varejao.

I think those guys give us the same advantages on offense plus the defense. Meanwhile the force MIA and Ny to play bigget and play useless guys like Anthony and Thomas because Lebron and Melo cannot defend them

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast