Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Any reason brook only got 16 mins? Saw that most of the other starters got 25+

vCash

I think

that with the team comfortly ahead why not rest him. The bench bunch were off the chart tonight and why not ride something good when you got it goin on?

Quote Originally Posted by mjt20mik View Post

vCash
    Come on man, this is such a common sense question.

Brook wasn't needed, he got in a little early foul trouble, he's still coming off a broken ankle, heavy min for a Center vs a Guard is very very different.

vCash
    Brook has gotten so much better at reading a defense. All those bad habits he picked up from us sucking so much for years he has slowly cut down. He made some very sharp crisp passes tonight and was being aggressive all night.

He even moved posted up Demarcus Cousins which i though he would not be able to do but he did and got fouled on the play. The refs really give Brook a raw deal. He gets hacked a lot more than the refs like to call. I am glad they are giving him the rip through now because that is a legit foul imo

Deron is finally playing to his strengths and reading the defense instead of forcing things. He and JJ are developing chemistry and playing off each other as opposed to taking turns which is only good for us.

Wallace is making cuts and doing more of what made him successful in Portland.

Best of all the bench played outstanding. I said before the season our biggest strength would be our bench.

Mirza is a lot better than what Avery was giving him credit for. He finally has the monkey off his back and hopefully this is the confidence booster he needed because nobody goes from unlimited range and best scorer in Europe to scrub brick layer in just a few months. He played solid defense tonight as well. He is quicker and more athletic than i thought.

Blatche seems to still be focused out there.

Brooks is doing what he does best. He can create his own shot better than anyone on our team and that includes JJ. I am not a huge fan of him but Avery was misusing him and pretty much killed his confidence.

PJC made excellent substitutions tonight and his rotation was on point. He clearly knows what he is doing. The best thing that he has going for him is that he trusts our guys. Avery would yank the young guys as soon as they made any mistake. Tonight he rode the bench and let them play they way through. I am loving what PJC is doing right now.

Overall i think this might be the best game the Nets played as a team. That includes the OKC game. Tonight the ball was moving everyone was involved and best of all the game was very fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash

Brotha

You are so on point with this post. Thank god someone beside me can see this team improving without taking a wrecking ball to it or the coaching or the FO. Thanx CW!

Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    Brook has gotten so much better at reading a defense. All those bad habits he picked up from us sucking so much for years he has slowly cut down. He made some very sharp crisp passes tonight and was being aggressive all night.

He even moved posted up Demarcus Cousins which i though he would not be able to do but he did and got fouled on the play. The refs really give Brook a raw deal. He gets hacked a lot more than the refs like to call. I am glad they are giving him the rip through now because that is a legit foul imo

Deron is finally playing to his strengths and reading the defense instead of forcing things. He and JJ are developing chemistry and playing off each other as opposed to taking turns which is only good for us.

Wallace is making cuts and doing more of what made him successful in Portland.

Best of all the bench played outstanding. I said before the season our biggest strength would be our bench.

Mirza is a lot better than what Avery was giving him credit for. He finally has the monkey off his back and hopefully this is the confidence booster he needed because nobody goes from unlimited range and best scorer in Europe to scrub brick layer in just a few months. He played solid defense tonight as well. He is quicker and more athletic than i thought.

Blatche seems to still be focused out there.

Brooks is doing what he does best. He can create his own shot better than anyone on our team and that includes JJ. I am not a huge fan of him but Avery was misusing him and pretty much killed his confidence.

PJC made excellent substitutions tonight and his rotation was on point. He clearly knows what he is doing. The best thing that he has going for him is that he trusts our guys. Avery would yank the young guys as soon as they made any mistake. Tonight he rode the bench and let them play they way through. I am loving what PJC is doing right now.

Overall i think this might be the best game the Nets played as a team. That includes the OKC game. Tonight the ball was moving everyone was involved and best of all the game was very fun to watch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_FrozenNetsFan View Post
    You are so on point with this post. Thank god someone beside me can see this team improving without taking a wrecking ball to it or the coaching or the FO. Thanx CW!
    Thanks The Nets played the toughest schedule in the East and 7th worst overall. Things are about to start looking up for us and our guys are gelling at just the right time. They are back to having fun out there.

I have literally no gripes about tonight. None. Not even Brook who i am often very critical of. If i HAD to choose something to be unhappy about is our terrible arena atmosphere. $1 billion and you are playing that "gotta go to Moes" crap!? Cmon. They need to watch the Knicks and learn how to get a crowd into the game. As well as we were playing that place should have been rocking. I freaking dropped my food punching the air with how siked i was on that Mirza fastbreak slam. Seriously.

Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Because we are on the back end of a back to back, he has a bad foot, we were blowing the Kings out the whole game, and we have guys that we need to develop and work into the rotation like Mirza, and Brooks

I hope the Nets play well enough that we can do this more often.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rique View Post
    i really hope mirza can have more games like this. We become a whole different team with a shooter. We desperately lack one
    +1

vCash
    Mirza dunk!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=-eLYbittcxo

Who says the man has no athleticism?

vCash
    Actually I gotta few glimpses of what he might be in previous games but tonight I thought "WHOA"!! This guy has game!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_FrozenNetsFan View Post
    Actually I gotta few glimpses of what he might be in previous games but tonight I thought "WHOA"!! This guy has game!
    He always did. I am a huge Mirza supporter. Avery was using him all types of wrong. Idk what ever game Avery the impression this guy is supposed to be a spot up shooter. That is not his game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post
    Come on man, this is such a common sense question.

Brook wasn't needed, he got in a little early foul trouble, he's still coming off a broken ankle, heavy min for a Center vs a Guard is very very different.
    In all honesty, I was/am very high on Brook (he's even on my fantasy team). Didn't get to see the game on league pass, and didn't know if he aggravated his foot or anything. Just ensuring that him playing less minutes today was more precautionary/rest related, than injury related.

vCash
    Pj is literally making Avery look horrible lol

His rotations/game management is light years ahead of Avery
    [

vCash
    I love dmc's upside... I still think Lopez is better right now but dmc has the potential to be the best
    [

vCash
    In all honesty, I was/am very high on Brook (he's even on my fantasy team). Didn't get to see the game on league pass, and didn't know if he aggravated his foot or anything. Just ensuring that him playing less minutes today was more precautionary/rest related, than injury related.
    That sucks that you do not get to see the games a lot. Do you have a computer?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast