Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

REPORT: Rangers set to sign Lance Berkman

I heard reports late last night the Rangers offered him a two year deal. Now I am hearing today he may have signed a one year deal with Texas. Everything is still pending but it looks as though we may have signed him. I hope its one year, why on Earth we would give him two is beyond me. I would have rather gone the extra year with AJ. Either way...que the theme from Rocky....
    2012 Texas Rangers Offseason

"I have never used steroids. Period. I don't know how to say it any more clearly than that. NeverĒ -Rafael Palmeiro (4 Months before testing positive for steroids)

Texas Rangers 2010-11 American League Champions!

Indianapolis Colts Super Bowl XLI Champions!

vCash
    "In a way, they have to buy me out of retirement, and I know that sounds crass -- I wish it didn't -- but it's a big commitment, it can put a strain on the family," Berkman told the Post-Dispatch on Thursday. "If I'm going to play, I'm going to give my heart and soul to the team. But if the carrot's not big enough, the mule isn't going to want to go."

I hate this arsehole. What a waste of an offseason. His quote would have been more fiting if he would have used the word ******* instead of mule.

Quest to watch a game in all 30 baseball stadiums, so far I have seen: Arizona, Atlanta, Baltimore, Boston, Chicago Cubs, Chicago White Sox, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Colorado, Detroit, Houston, Kansas City, LA Angels, LA Dodgers, Miami, NY Mets, NY Yankees, Philly, Pittsburgh, San Francisco, St. Louis, San Diego, Seattle, Tampa Bay, Texas, Toronto, Washington

vCash
    I'm pissed off. Seriously unhappy with this team.

Who needs Josh Hamilton when you can have this for $11m?

vCash
    nothing spectacular with this signing, good be a good fit if his knees are ok. Wont be as good as vlad's one year here but at least he should bring something. But this means either mitch is gone or they are trading one of the 3 second/shortstop players

vCash
    More greatness from the wunderman named Berkman:

I felt like if they didnít re-sign Cliff Lee that they were going to be an average team and I feel thatís probably whatís going to end up happening. Itís all about your pitching.

I feel like last year was one of those special years where you kind of catch lightning in a bottle, and they got hot and they had some guys that I felt like were pitching better than their talent level and consequently they had a great year.

and another from his highness:

They were itching to spend some money. I probably could have gotten the best deal out of them, especially in light of what they gave Adrian Beltre, which I think is pretty much of a reach for him.

If I was Beltre I would great this ahole with an errant throw that catches Berkman in his manhood.

Quest to watch a game in all 30 baseball stadiums, so far I have seen: Arizona, Atlanta, Baltimore, Boston, Chicago Cubs, Chicago White Sox, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Colorado, Detroit, Houston, Kansas City, LA Angels, LA Dodgers, Miami, NY Mets, NY Yankees, Philly, Pittsburgh, San Francisco, St. Louis, San Diego, Seattle, Tampa Bay, Texas, Toronto, Washington

vCash
    I absolutely hate this signing....this now takes ABs away from promising young guys along with wasting the money that should have been put toward some kind of pitching (Howell? wtf?)....just an absolutely dumb desperation move I think. Seems like Nolan was backed into a corner or something to add some offense since all their plans backfired on them and this is the end result. I would rather have kept MY here to be our DH, screw this guy, he will prob be on the DL half the season too.

vCash
    $11M??? How could this mother ****er, **** sucker, piece of ****, whored out ******* get $11M? **** I am pissed at this signing.

vCash
    I really need Y2K to get back on this forum and go on one of his rants. I need a good laugh.

vCash
    this is so pathetic, I am certain I could run this team better than our FO

vCash
    The only way this signing makes sense if the contract includes a stipulation that Berkman has to be a pitch man for Nolan Ryan's beef.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed Rangers View Post
    The only way this signing makes sense if the contract includes a stipulation that Berkman has to be a pitch man for Nolan Ryan's beef.
    Either that or Fat Puma gets all of Nolan's beef he can eat.

I truly hate this guy.

Who needs Josh Hamilton when you can have this for $11m?

vCash
    "In a way, they have to buy me out of retirement, and I know that sounds crass -- I wish it didn't -- but it's a big commitment, it can put a strain on the family," Berkman told the Post-Dispatch on Thursday. "If I'm going to play, I'm going to give my heart and soul to the team. But if the carrot's not big enough, the mule isn't going to want to go."

I hate this arsehole. What a waste of an offseason. His quote would have been more fiting if he would have used the word ******* instead of mule.
    hey what word should he have used instead of mule? Does it look something like Jake As?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevilla91 View Post
    nothing spectacular with this signing, good be a good fit if his knees are ok. Wont be as good as vlad's one year here but at least he should bring something. But this means either mitch is gone or they are trading one of the 3 second/shortstop players
    Lol I think vlad has more left in the tank too, and wouldn't piss u guys off as much

vCash
    I really need Y2K to get back on this forum and go on one of his rants. I need a good laugh.
    @asmarks18
    Texas Rangers
    St. Louis Cardinals
    Dallas Cowboys
    St. Louis Rams
    Dallas Mavericks
    St. Louis Blues
    Texas Tech

vCash
    JD and Nolan have been watching Mark Cuban too much.

Let your most valuable pieces to the puzzle walk and then sign a couple hasbeens to 1 year contracts.
    @asmarks18
    Texas Rangers
    St. Louis Cardinals
    Dallas Cowboys
    St. Louis Rams
    Dallas Mavericks
    St. Louis Blues
    Texas Tech

vCash
    $11M??? How could this mother ****er, **** sucker, piece of ****, whored out ******* get $11M? **** I am pissed at this signing.
    I have no idea what ur saying here because of the censorship but I am going to guess mother pucker, rooster sucker, tricked out something(I have no guess) get $11mill? Darn I'm annoyed

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast