Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Ok Chicken Littles, the sky is not falling...the Yankees will be good next year...fear is overblown, no real players ever fear anybody

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock Me View Post
    Ok Chicken Littles, the sky is not falling...the Yankees will be good next year...fear is overblown, no real players ever fear anybody
    Win.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Bummer. The Core Be No More.

vCash
    Fear may be an overblown, inappropriate term for what ails us now.

I WILL SAY however, that if you don't 'REsPECT' a rotation of JJ, Morrow, Dickey, Buerhle, and Romero then you have no idea about the game of baseball.

I rarely ever make loaded statements like that but Torontos rotation next year has the potentials to be that good.

And so, a new era begins.....

vCash
    yes Toronto's rotation of JJ, Morrow, Dickey, Buerhle, and Romero has the "potential" to be very good....but so does the Yankee Rotation and so do many rotations in the league....Maybe somehow JJ stays healthy...and Dickey forgets for another year that he sucks....and Buerhle finds a time machine....but maybe Hughes puts it together for a year...maybe Nova returns to form...all teams have potential, but until they perform, I think anointing the WS champ in January is a bit premature

vCash
    yes Toronto's rotation of JJ, Morrow, Dickey, Buerhle, and Romero has the "potential" to be very good....but so does the Yankee Rotation and so do many rotations in the league....Maybe somehow JJ stays healthy...and Dickey forgets for another year that he sucks....and Buerhle finds a time machine....but maybe Hughes puts it together for a year...maybe Nova returns to form...all teams have potential, but until they perform, I think anointing the WS champ in January is a bit premature
    It certainly failed with the Angels last year and the Red Sox the year before that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sauronthepower View Post
    Fear may be an overblown, inappropriate term for what ails us now.

I WILL SAY however, that if you don't 'REsPECT' a rotation of JJ, Morrow, Dickey, Buerhle, and Romero then you have no idea about the game of baseball.

I rarely ever make loaded statements like that but Torontos rotation next year has the potentials to be that good.
    Saur, you get excited and post in large fonts and pretty colors all the time. C'mon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Clipper View Post
    It certainly failed with the Angels last year and the Red Sox the year before that.
    And the Phillies "4 ace" staff didn't get them very far either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theslick1 View Post
    And the Phillies "4 ace" staff didn't get them very far either.
    Very true.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    its gone already. people aren't afraid to come to new york anymore
    The fear factor ended when the Yankees lost the 2001 WS. Once the Dynasty ended so did the fear.......
    Nick

vCash

Did I anoint them champions anywhere in that post?

Can you even read?

Maybe you should infer that they certainly have the potential to rule the division but nowhere there did I say they were champions.

Last edited by sauronthepower; 01-06-2013 at 12:09 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theslick1 View Post
    Saur, you get excited and post in large fonts and pretty colors all the time. C'mon.
    Tis true enough my friend but if you noticed I very rarely ever make loaded statements like "if you don't agree with this point then you don't know the game.". I may be loud but id like to think I'm Not A Pretentious douche. on that level.

vCash
    the only place you should fear is dodger stadium.

fear for you're life
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

vCash
    Anyone fear the giants last year, cardinals year before? You go out there and play the game. I don't care If people " fear " the Yankees or not. They might not have the fancy names we all are used to but C aside they have solid players in each position.

Rotation - if they pitched like they did in the playoffs watch out. Now that's a lot to ask for and my expectations are nowhere near that but 1-5 cc kuroda Andy Hughes nova I'll take it. Also pineda should come back.

All in all keep underestimating the Yankees and watch them go out and produce

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sauronthepower View Post
    Tis true enough my friend but if you noticed I very rarely ever make loaded statements like "if you don't agree with this point then you don't know the game.". I may be loud but id like to think I'm Not A Pretentious douche. on that level.
    But the truth is, you are one, on that any any other level.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xXx J0SE 21 xXx View Post
    Anyone fear the giants last year, cardinals year before? You go out there and play the game. I don't care If people " fear " the Yankees or not. They might not have the fancy names we all are used to but C aside they have solid players in each position.

Rotation - if they pitched like they did in the playoffs watch out. Now that's a lot to ask for and my expectations are nowhere near that but 1-5 cc kuroda Andy Hughes nova I'll take it. Also pineda should come back.

All in all keep underestimating the Yankees and watch them go out and produce
    Playoffs lasted 2weeks, and what if they hit the same.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast