Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Like who? After rondo wade kyre who else is sure pickup. Rose is hurt deron and JJ are not playing at all-star level. I don't see Ray allen being picked up with the big 3 can't have 4 players from a single team lol.
    start the movement bro

vCash
    I'm not agreeing going to the allstar game goes to players heads?

You have to realize who he practiced with this summer all top players in the league and it shows.

Going to the Allstar game is actually great because then you have to stay on that level, you just don't say ok I'm an allstar I don't have to put the same effort in?

He is surrounded by Kidd, Sheed, Camby, KT, and Melo, this will not happen and lets not forget who our coach is.

Now I can't fly my airplane

Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    JR Smith should start, I believe they will be at there best with a Melo/JR Smith offense supported by pick and roll with TC. These are the parts of our offense that get's other players open shots.

I believe JR will reach Coach Woodson .............
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)

vCash
    Wade
    Rondo
    Monta
    Jennings
    JJ
    Deron
    Holiday
    collison
    stuckey
    DJ
    Felton
    jameer
    Turner
    Jordan Craw
    Ben Gord

Im going with Felton/JR

Im a proud homer

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    As good as JR has been I haven't forgot who he his.....a freakin time bomb waiting to explode. I think besides running the team Woodson has his work cut out for him just keeping JR under control.

The fact that JR himself is mentioning the all star game ....should not be his focus.....JR goes to the all star game he might think he should get all star calls now.

Tyson deserves to start but Garnett will get the start.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    alot of you keep calling jr a " time bomb " and it might go to his head if he's a all star pick....and all this attitude stuff... and that woody cant keep him under control too long...and giving woody all the credit for keeping jrs temper...but woody has just as many technicals as jr...... jr is fine... sometimes ppl do grow up and change...were would we be without jr now??? 19-15 that's were...if he wants to say the same thing his teammates are saying about him ..let him..hes earned it..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankstheknicks View Post
    alot of you keep calling jr a " time bomb " and it might go to his head if he's a all star pick....and all this attitude stuff... and that woody cant keep him under control too long...and giving woody all the credit for keeping jrs temper...but woody has just as many technicals as jr...... jr is fine... sometimes ppl do grow up and change...were would we be without jr now??? 19-15 that's were...if he wants to say the same thing his teammates are saying about him ..let him..hes earned it..
    Im going with Yanks here

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezy View Post
    So apparently having confidence is a bad thing.. Keep doing your thing Jr.

vCash
    Look, as much as I don't wanna lose JR next season, dude is having THE BEST year of his career right now. It's selfish to hope he doesn't make it so we can afford to keep him next season when the reality is, all star or not, we're gonna have problems affording him anyway.

There ARE no 2 guards in the east playing better than him right now. JR deserves to be selected and I think he will be. Rondo and Wade will be voted as starters and the coaches will select (IMO) JR, Kyrie, Monta and, I dunno, Jru?? Jennings?? Hill??

Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    SMH, you have a guy who plays defense and can carry you on the bench because you are hoping your non-defensive/rebounding Soft injury prone Power Forward can get back to being able to carry the team offensively or/and your defensive rookie has some how gain the ability to score at a starters level while coming back from season ending injury.

Neither one of them are able to even play at that level right now, but here we are running Melo out there and saying" beat the Bulls, beat the Celtics, beat Grizzle all by yourself". Get that thrown in our faces and turn around to JR and tell him to do the same???

How about we play our two best players together and let Brewer help out defensively for Novak and Amare off the bench.......Guess it makes too much sense, doesn't feel good like JR off the bench and playing 14 dead minutes of Basketball to start each Half.
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123