Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    so what your accusing JR of you are actually doing?

You are putting words in his mouth which is wrong............I always tell posters when you read an article look for the " followed by the ", this by law has to be accurate.

all the other crap is just writers attention grabbers.

JR is perfectly good with what he said and you want your player to feel he is allstar caliber.

I've seen this every year with players on the bubble, and David Lee said basically the same thing and went to the allstar game that yr.

Sometimes if you don't mention things yourself you go under the radar.

Its not like JR is getting ESPN headlines for the allstar game now is it?

The guy isn't even on the Ballot?

"My individual goal right now is to be an allstar, later then I'll worry about 6th man which is down the road"

Nobody and I mean nobody should have a problem with that, why shouldn't he have a goal to be an allstar?

The guy didn't say he deserves it he said goal, Berman did the rest.

Be careful, its not fair to the players when your making statements that you didn't even hear?

Its a little pet peeve of mine as you can tell because fans do this all the time and take articles as gospel and its not right nor fair.

I stand corrected..."Goal" was the key word used. Scanning through the article all I'm saying to myself is "Oh no Jr, I hope you're not doing/ saying anything stupid (old habit)? Thanks for pointing that out "still a".

vCash
    So apparently having confidence is a bad thing.. Keep doing your thing Jr.

vCash
    he has an argument, but we would have to play even better over the next 2 weeks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thepearl View Post
    I stand corrected..."Goal" was the key word used. Scanning through the article all I'm saying to myself is "Oh no Jr, I hope you're not doing/ saying anything stupid (old habit)? Thanks for pointing that out "still a".
    all good,

its just young posters tend to feel that because its written it must be true?

the bermanizer and Frank I don't knowa thing (Isola) are the kings of this crap and it just bugs the heck out of me because they know it works.

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    all good,

its just young posters tend to feel that because its written it must be true?

the bermanizer and Frank I don't knowa thing (Isola) are the kings of this crap and it just bugs the heck out of me because they know it works.
    It only works because the masses are essentially brainwashed zombies lacking the ability to use the brain that they were given. People are spoon fed nonsense and believe everything they read, regardless of how it is written and twisted to the authors liking.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    JR game has taken off.....much improved from last year. He definately can make a run at 6 man of the year.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    JR should be an allstar and will if he keeps this up. It's definitely possible to have 3 knick allstars, the celtics had 4 one year and will likely have 3 this year and their team sucks. JR is right now, the second best SG in the east after wade. he is better than Joe Johnson which is funny considering the contracts and he is way better than any young SG in the east. the new allstar format might screw him up though, there are a ton of really good young pg's in the east that can take the spot from him. my guess is that if he does make it, it will be the last spot or maybe he replaces an injured allstar.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thepearl View Post
    Just when you think JR has gotten his ***** together, he pulls this off. He just could'nt wait for coaches to make a case about getting him in based on his performance so far. He can forget it now. Don't get me wrong, I love the guy so far this year, I'm greatly impressed. You just don't come out and say I should be there! We all know it....They know it too...You just could'nt wait for it to come naturally. Shame.
    Nah, the avrg guy shouldnt say it, but some how it seems ok for JR to say something like that lol... dude is like Dennis Rodman or Rasheed .. They can say sh1t others shouldnt & its ok.

& BTW I completely agree with him... & the fact that he's performing like this for the best improved team should give him even more merrits cause he's a huge part of that overall improvement
    The Future is Now

vCash
    he is going to win that 6th man

dont care if hes in the AS game

but he does deserve it too many great guards tho

vCash
    He belongs!!
    We got this!!!

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    JR is playing great basketball right now.....AS THE 6TH MAN...IN A BENCH ROLE. I dont want him in the all star game myself....it may go to his head and effect his game after the all star break.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    We need to start a movement

School in Hoboken, home in Rockland County, NY
    vCash
    It's a horrendous year for Eastern Conference guards. Both Nets have been awful, neither of the Milwaukee guards has been particularly impressive, Rose is out, Lowry missed too much time and is coming off the bench now while Calderon isn't good enough, Kyrie missed a ton of time, Wall's out, and Allen's coming off the bench.

I'd say Wade, Irving, Rondo, and either Hill or George should make it over him (haven't seen enough of the Pacers to judge which of them is more deserving), but after that it's wide open for Smith, the other Pacer, Lou William, Holliday, and a few others, unless i'm forgetting someone.

Still, I'm not even sure Smith has been that much better than Jason Kidd.

vCash
    He's a great bench player, but I can name 8 SGs that I would select over him based off this year only (from both conferences)

1. Kobe
    2. Harden
    3. Wade
    4. Ginobili
    5. Louis Williams
    6. Kevin Martin
    7. Jamal Crawford
    8. OJ Mayo

And for the ASG it's just guards, and there are plenty of more deserving PGS too.

NYK
    NYY
    STJ
    BIG D
    NYR
    JUVE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse2272 View Post
    he is going to win that 6th man

dont care if hes in the AS game

but he does deserve it too many great guards tho
    Like who? After rondo wade kyre who else is sure pickup. Rose is hurt deron and JJ are not playing at all-star level. I don't see Ray allen being picked up with the big 3 can't have 4 players from a single team lol.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast