Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    thats my point, hate swisher all you want for it but he should not be the onyl one getting **** for it
    Completely agree, just furthering the idea of why he's **** on the most.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeepeet View Post
    Ichiro is a big enough ham to enjoy RF in NY. This guy is a rock star and with a full season of Ichiro and folks buying tickets in RF just to see him, it'll be a fun year for him and the Bleacher Creatures. Sure, Stanton or maybe Upton would be nice, but for the time being, Ichiro is a GREAT guy for the Bleacher Creatures.
    I think you are right. He is a rock star. He is a definite plus in our lineup. Wish we had gotten him sooner.
    "Well, that kind of puts a damper on even a Yankee win."
    -- Yankees announcer Phil Rizzuto after reading a bulletin that Pope Paul VI had died

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ohbilly2134 View Post
    Yet another pointless thread.
    Try the N.Y. Giants forum. Oops, my bad....there is nobody there anymore! lol
    -- Yankees announcer Phil Rizzuto after reading a bulletin that Pope Paul VI had died

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    The only people that get attacked are the posters that piss people off.

Certain people are looking for a fight all the time or just want to see their name on a thread. That's plainly obvious.

Others, like me and most guys, want to have fun, entertain and be entertained while talking Yanks.

This forum is supposed to be a fun outlet for fans to share opinions, nothing more.
    I agree 100%!
    Nick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 7chuck7 View Post
    Try the N.Y. Giants forum. Oops, my bad....there is nobody there anymore! lol
    Try starting a unique thread instead of harping on the same drivel, trying to pass it off as something other than that by using something cute in the title like "the bleacher creatures".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ohbilly2134 View Post
    Try starting a unique thread instead of harping on the same drivel, trying to pass it off as something other than that by using something cute in the title like "the bleacher creatures".
    I like the thread. If you don't like it then find a thread you do like. For a thread you don't like you sure spend enough time in it. Why don't you open a few threads of your own and we can see just how important people think they are. This thread is within the guidelines of what is allowed on the forum. If it was not then the mods would close it. It is up to them and most definitely NOT up to you. LOL

Go Patriots!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 7chuck7 View Post
    I like the thread. If you don't like it then find a thread you do like. For a thread you don't like you sure spend enough time in it. Why don't you open a few threads of your own and we can see just how important people think they are. This thread is within the guidelines of what is allowed on the forum. If it was not then the mods would close it. It is up to them and most definitely NOT up to you. LOL

Go Patriots!!!!
    Never SAID it was up to me. Simply noted that it's a tiresome, repetitive thread. That's all. I'll move on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    Trade Bob!

Oh.
    Absolutely.

Let's get this thread started.

And so, a new era begins.....

9. 01-07-2013, 09:55 PM

10. 01-07-2013, 09:59 PM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sauronthepower View Post
    Absolutely.

Let's get this thread started.
    You need to start a thread! Go go go!
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Jake. Future Buffet Champion and New Leo ManCrush.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YEDN90 View Post
    Completely agree, just furthering the idea of why he's **** on the most.
    then ***** at the grandersons, texieras, etc of the world as well, not just swisher. i love how people think dumping swisher will solve a team wide problem
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    then ***** at the grandersons, texieras, etc of the world as well, not just swisher. i love how people think dumping swisher will solve a team wide problem
    I don't think that at all. I do, however, think he was the only one we COULD actually get rid of.

And for $70 million? Buh bye.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Jake. Future Buffet Champion and New Leo ManCrush.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123