Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 646
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    14,095
    vCash
    1500

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,956
    vCash
    1500
    This season hurts so bad. Injuries, terrible coaches, and now friction in the locker room. What a write off.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    15,745
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    This season hurts so bad. Injuries, terrible coaches, and now friction in the locker room. What a write off.
    Yep, but this team is going nowhere, so whatever change, a change is needed, players or coaches or both, I don't care, do something mitch, this is your F job.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    20,638
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    This season hurts so bad. Injuries, terrible coaches, and now friction in the locker room. What a write off.
    Yeah, shep. I am so disgusted with what has transpired here. I have come to just accept the fact that this is a wasted year and may go down as one of the biggest failures in the modern sports era.

    It's sad.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    4,202
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by J4KOP99 View Post
    Yeah, shep. I am so disgusted with what has transpired here. I have come to just accept the fact that this is a wasted year and may go down as one of the biggest failures in the modern sports era.

    It's sad.
    It ain't sad yet man, don't give up so easily.
    This is all very funny.

    Follow me on Twitter @KnowNameGuy

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,956
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Yep, but this team is going nowhere, so whatever change, a change is needed, players or coaches or both, I don't care, do something mitch, this is your F job.
    Yeah, I agree Iron. We need a change of culture in Lakerland. We're old and we're going to have the Dwightmare on our hands soon enough. What a joke this year has been

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,956
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by J4KOP99 View Post
    Yeah, shep. I am so disgusted with what has transpired here. I have come to just accept the fact that this is a wasted year and may go down as one of the biggest failures in the modern sports era.

    It's sad.
    Absolutely J4. We can't seem to get anything right this year. I'm close to giving up on this season as well. Unless we make some move that will change the culture of this team, nothing is going to change.

    Even with a trade though, we have to reintegrate all the new dudes... which takes time, and we don't have any

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    4,202
    vCash
    1500
    Haha we have time..not much, but we do.
    This is all very funny.

    Follow me on Twitter @KnowNameGuy

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    4,202
    vCash
    1500
    If they lose tonight i'll almost be at your guys's level of discourage.
    This is all very funny.

    Follow me on Twitter @KnowNameGuy

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,956
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefflin View Post
    Haha we have time..not much, but we do.
    I dunno man. Looking at our sched, we have a legit shot to lose the next few games. We can definitely be 15-20 coming up. Basically what that means is that we have to 32-15 to make the playoffs.


    Out west going 32-15 ain't easy.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    4,202
    vCash
    1500
    Yes, yes, very grim, but let there be light, and let us win tonight!!!
    This is all very funny.

    Follow me on Twitter @KnowNameGuy

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,956
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefflin View Post
    Yes, yes, very grim, but let there be light, and let us win tonight!!!
    I hope so, we need to play with some emotion out there.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    15,745
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Yeah, I agree Iron. We need a change of culture in Lakerland. We're old and we're going to have the Dwightmare on our hands soon enough. What a joke this year has been
    You said it best shep, "we need a change of culture".

    Half of this team are losers and it starts with the co-captain gasol not leading by example.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bi-Winning. I win here and I win there.
    Posts
    7,006
    vCash
    1500
    I went from calling Direct TV everyday to beg them to put on the Lakers channel to calling them to complain about this sh1tty programing they have put on my TV and demanding that they cancel this crap.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    14,095
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DODGERS&LAKERS View Post
    I went from calling Direct TV everyday to beg them to put on the Lakers channel to calling them to complain about this sh1tty programing they have put on my TV and demanding that they cancel this crap.
    Good thing i switched to dish

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •