Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    @Mike_Bresnahan: Dwight Howard (sore shoulder) took part in the morning shoot-around and is expected to play tonight vs. DEN. #Lakers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakeshow24KB View Post
    @Mike_Bresnahan: Dwight Howard (sore shoulder) took part in the morning shoot-around and is expected to play tonight vs. DEN. #Lakers

vCash
    Actually I want to see Gasol at the 5 with no Howard. Even for just one time. So if he plays like **** there will be no more excuses.

vCash

Start hill

I think we should start hill, it's a better match up with this nugget team, with speed and athleticism. Btw when are the boooosss going to start coming down on the lakers, maybe when we are down 20 lol

I know we are old..two more teams are older and are top of the league, what's your excuse??? You don't need to be young to play defense, or Have chemistry, or execute on both ends, it's all about the system Jim boy ... I hope phill takes over as management cuz this clown sucks... Kobe is a leader by words not by heart he should learn from Chris Paul.... Talkin **** about the team won't help.. Now Howard,Kobe,gasol,Jamison... All opened their mouth this is a disaster... I remember when ppl said oh" ONLY PRESEASON LOL" we ain't even in the playoff picture sad- ill say it again this is the Eagles of the NBA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers4sho View Post
    Actually I want to see Gasol at the 5 with no Howard. Even for just one time. So if he plays like **** there will be no more excuses.
    I said this exact same thing yesterday. Let Howard heal and lets see how Gasol plays as the main post option.

vCash
    We should win...
    This is all very funny.

Follow me on Twitter @KnowNameGuy

vCash
    Bring gasol off the bench and play him w/o Howard. Or trade him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by K0BE8124 View Post
    I think we should start hill, it's a better match up with this nugget team, with speed and athleticism. Btw when are the boooosss going to start coming down on the lakers, maybe when we are down 20 lol

I know we are old..two more teams are older and are top of the league, what's your excuse??? You don't need to be young to play defense, or Have chemistry, or execute on both ends, it's all about the system Jim boy ... I hope phill takes over as management cuz this clown sucks... Kobe is a leader by words not by heart he should learn from Chris Paul.... Talkin **** about the team won't help.. Now Howard,Kobe,gasol,Jamison... All opened their mouth this is a disaster... I remember when ppl said oh" ONLY PRESEASON LOL" we ain't even in the playoff picture sad- ill say it again this is the Eagles of the NBA
    Yeah, but it's never going to happen, and Dr Buss already that choice.

vCash
    I hope Gasol plays bad so we can get him out of here. He just can't guard players like Blake, Aldridge, Bosh etc.

vCash
    What pisses me off the most is when Pau blows his assignment then looks at Dwight and points at the basket as if it was Dwight's fault for not helping

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DanG View Post
    I hope Gasol plays bad so we can get him out of here. He just can't guard players like Blake, Aldridge, Bosh etc.
    Odom, Turiaf, ...

vCash
    ^llulllz
    #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers4sho View Post
    Odom, Turiaf, ...
    Faried, Landry, Hayes, Yao, Mihm, Bradley

vCash
    Millsap, Aldridge, Kanter, Perkins, Ibaka, D. Lee, Jason Thompson, Zach Randolph, his brother. The list goes on and on.

vCash
    ...Larry Sanders, Anthony Tolliver, Radmanovich, Thomas Robinson, Mauricio Flores, Hamed Haddadi, Amir Johnson...

Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast