Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 646
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,027
    vCash
    1500
    @Mike_Bresnahan: Dwight Howard (sore shoulder) took part in the morning shoot-around and is expected to play tonight vs. DEN. #Lakers

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    690
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakeshow24KB View Post
    @Mike_Bresnahan: Dwight Howard (sore shoulder) took part in the morning shoot-around and is expected to play tonight vs. DEN. #Lakers

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    #TeamSachs
    Posts
    23,924
    vCash
    1500
    Actually I want to see Gasol at the 5 with no Howard. Even for just one time. So if he plays like **** there will be no more excuses.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,227
    vCash
    1500

    Start hill

    I think we should start hill, it's a better match up with this nugget team, with speed and athleticism. Btw when are the boooosss going to start coming down on the lakers, maybe when we are down 20 lol

    I know we are old..two more teams are older and are top of the league, what's your excuse??? You don't need to be young to play defense, or Have chemistry, or execute on both ends, it's all about the system Jim boy ... I hope phill takes over as management cuz this clown sucks... Kobe is a leader by words not by heart he should learn from Chris Paul.... Talkin **** about the team won't help.. Now Howard,Kobe,gasol,Jamison... All opened their mouth this is a disaster... I remember when ppl said oh" ONLY PRESEASON LOL" we ain't even in the playoff picture sad- ill say it again this is the Eagles of the NBA

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    6,309
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers4sho View Post
    Actually I want to see Gasol at the 5 with no Howard. Even for just one time. So if he plays like **** there will be no more excuses.
    I said this exact same thing yesterday. Let Howard heal and lets see how Gasol plays as the main post option.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    4,192
    vCash
    1500
    We should win...
    This is all very funny.

    Follow me on Twitter @KnowNameGuy

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    20,506
    vCash
    1500
    Bring gasol off the bench and play him w/o Howard. Or trade him.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    4,508
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by K0BE8124 View Post
    I think we should start hill, it's a better match up with this nugget team, with speed and athleticism. Btw when are the boooosss going to start coming down on the lakers, maybe when we are down 20 lol

    I know we are old..two more teams are older and are top of the league, what's your excuse??? You don't need to be young to play defense, or Have chemistry, or execute on both ends, it's all about the system Jim boy ... I hope phill takes over as management cuz this clown sucks... Kobe is a leader by words not by heart he should learn from Chris Paul.... Talkin **** about the team won't help.. Now Howard,Kobe,gasol,Jamison... All opened their mouth this is a disaster... I remember when ppl said oh" ONLY PRESEASON LOL" we ain't even in the playoff picture sad- ill say it again this is the Eagles of the NBA
    Yeah, but it's never going to happen, and Dr Buss already that choice.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    690
    vCash
    1500
    I hope Gasol plays bad so we can get him out of here. He just can't guard players like Blake, Aldridge, Bosh etc.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,027
    vCash
    1500
    What pisses me off the most is when Pau blows his assignment then looks at Dwight and points at the basket as if it was Dwight's fault for not helping

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    #TeamSachs
    Posts
    23,924
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DanG View Post
    I hope Gasol plays bad so we can get him out of here. He just can't guard players like Blake, Aldridge, Bosh etc.
    Odom, Turiaf, ...

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Still1Ballin's basement
    Posts
    16,017
    vCash
    1500
    ^llulllz
    #FreeCrooner!!!!

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    14,095
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers4sho View Post
    Odom, Turiaf, ...
    Faried, Landry, Hayes, Yao, Mihm, Bradley

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    6,309
    vCash
    1500
    Millsap, Aldridge, Kanter, Perkins, Ibaka, D. Lee, Jason Thompson, Zach Randolph, his brother. The list goes on and on.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    LakersLand
    Posts
    7,901
    vCash
    1500
    ...Larry Sanders, Anthony Tolliver, Radmanovich, Thomas Robinson, Mauricio Flores, Hamed Haddadi, Amir Johnson...

Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •