Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Andy Reid calling the plays in KC what a joke KC fans are gonna see a ton of 3 and outs.

vCash
    He'll be much better than what we have seen from this past staff.

vCash
    Reid almost literally cannot do worse than what the Chiefs did last season, idk what's with a lot of ppl discrediting this move so outlandishly. I can see this being their division in a few years.

vCash
    Yeah, once Peyton is done then the Chiefs should be a tough team to beat.

vCash
    Be happy, see why here: http://youtu.be/4OpgPaFN6-0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsWins View Post
    Be happy, see why here: http://youtu.be/4OpgPaFN6-0
    LMAO.... That guy is an idiot. I'll agree with maybe 2 at most of the things he said. He talks about experience and we're supposed to believe some moron on you tube, where's his analysis experience that's right he's on you tube you don't need any.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncogixxer View Post
    LMAO.... That guy is an idiot. I'll agree with maybe 2 at most of the things he said. He talks about experience and we're supposed to believe some moron on you tube, where's his analysis experience that's right he's on you tube you don't need any.
    It's funny, what I do on you tube isn't any different than what you just said in this comment. I have an opinion and I express it, I don't care if you agree with me because you are probably wrong, or at least one of us is and we will see. I do think it is intersting that you are posting on a Chiefs blog with a bronco on as your avatar. I don't know how they let you get away with that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsWins View Post
    It's funny, what I do on you tube isn't any different than what you just said in this comment. I have an opinion and I express it, I don't care if you agree with me because you are probably wrong, or at least one of us is and we will see. I do think it is intersting that you are posting on a Chiefs blog with a bronco on as your avatar. I don't know how they let you get away with that.
    As I said I agree with about 2 of the things you mentioned as for the rest we will just have to wait and see and agree to disagree. As for why I'm in hear I'm just checking out what the other teams are up to, I don't hate the Chiefs (the Raiders I hate) and I'm not down talking them I think Ried was a great hire for them. IMO you're either a good coach or you're not the fact that some of them are coming from the college ranks doesn't matter to me, you have to start somewhere. I was a little harsh is the idiot and moron comment and for that I am sorry you have to get you're start somewhere also
    Last edited by Broncogixxer; 02-11-2013 at 11:10 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12