Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435
    vCash
    Drummond=Beast although I think he is doomed offensivley but at least he creates his own points with his physical athleticism so whatever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32 View Post
    Drummond=Beast although I think he is doomed offensivley but at least he creates his own points with his physical athleticism so whatever.
    lol at doomed offensively, I don't think hes going to be a post player but more of a face-up guy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    The dude is already better. You can tell by how he plays the game compared to how howard did his rookie year. Drum rarely makes mistakes out their like howard has in 04.

His min will not increase cause of conditioning issues, but i expect that to change over the summer. and expect big things next year and the year after
    yea just get the guy to work out with big ben, conditioning problems will be over then.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiggity_ace View Post
    yea just get the guy to work out with big ben, conditioning problems will be over then.
    People are forgetting this guy is still a baby, hes a teenager. And this guy is out muscling everyone on the boards. Does anyone realize how impressive that is? I expect him to have a good offseason, w/ adding muscle, strength and working on his conditioning. I think he will have a better season then howard in his 2nd year.

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435