Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Everyone got that out of their system? Good. Any more posts that aren't related to the game thread from here on out will be deleted.
    Post not related to game thread, please delete!

Dathomir Rancors (1-1)

vCash
    I think we win this game convincingly. 104-89

vCash
    We go on 20 in the 4th blow a lead and lose. Calling it!

Get this guy the ball!!!!

4. 01-05-2013, 02:02 PM
    Reason
    No more fighting

vCash
    How am I fighting? I'm just asking him to comment on my post about knights defense. Its strictly basketball related

6. 01-05-2013, 02:13 PM
    Reason
    quoting deleted post

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    Not baiting....All I'm a say is this. Everyone in this forum watched the game last nite. The fact u sit up blamming stuckey & knight. When teague didn't score 1point against knight, All his points was on bynum. Bynum stayed in the game until the hawks cut the lead down to 1 pt. Then frank put knight & stuckey in again. Do u even watch the games on tv?? Because u are exaggerating alot homie & The hawks came back because are team scored 11 points the entire 4th qtr, everybody went cold but daye.
    You know what, I was actually done posting here because school started again but I have to come back and get shyflys back on this one. Stuckey was horrible in the second half. He doesn't fit with this team, his game doesn't flow well with this teams uptempo play. Stuckey is the reason why te hawks made a comeback. And I watched the game. The team scored 11 points mainly because of stuckey. You guys are not seeing this now but we almost lost because of stuckey.

He doesn't fit man.. It's not hard

And phenom you shouldn't be talking like shyfly doesn't know what Ed saying because he's a teen, he's actually pretty correct on stuckey not fitting in this team.

vCash
    Rodney Stuckey, playing for the first time since spraining his left ankle nine days earlier in the double-overtime loss at Atlanta, didnít exactly ease his way back into the lineup. The Pistons trailed 18-15 with 4:15 left in the first quarter when he came on for Kyle Singler and immediately helped turn the game, leading the Pistons on a 10-2 run to close the period. When he finally exited with 4:43 in the second quarter, the Pistons had seized command, leading 43-29, a 28-11 domination for the home team with Stuckey on the floor. They would wind up needing every point of that lead to post the win.
    And its not a coincidence that he had the highest +/- on the team.

At the start of the 4th it was 74-62, Stuckey left the game with 6:36 left and the score was 83-67 and he came back in with 3:13 and the score was 83-82. He made a layup with 2:15 left and that ended up being the game winning basket.

So they went on a 15-0 run when Stuckey wasn't on the court. But its his fault? LOL

6:35 67-83 Brandon Knight enters the game for Rodney Stuckey
    3:13 82-83 Rodney Stuckey enters the game for Charlie Villanueva
    2:15 82-85 Rodney Stuckey makes layup (Greg Monroe assists)
    Last edited by Gators123; 01-05-2013 at 04:07 PM.

vCash
    Anyways, Ben Gordon is coming off a big game. Hope that doesn't happen tomorrow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gators123 View Post
    Anyways, Ben Gordon is coming off a big game. Hope that doesn't happen tomorrow.
    Watch him get 35 on us, lol.

Dathomir Rancors (1-1)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GunFactor007 View Post
    Watch him get 35 on us, lol.
    On 35 shots hopefully.

vCash
    I wouldn't put so much emphasis on +\- that little stay doesn't tell the whole story about a player.

"stats" dont include basketball IQ. "stats" don't include high field goal peerage shooting. Two parts of stuckeyz game he doesn't have. And those are BIG reasons I don't like stuckey. Especially stuckey taking singlers minutes. When singler provides those two "parts" I just mentioned to the game.

I've said this before awhile ago, but the pedigree to win an NBA championship w/o a superstar is having players who have IQ, high field percentage shootings, and defense of some way. Also a poin guard and center. Everyone else should have those qualities.

Right now, stuckey has only one of those three, which is defense. That's why I dont think he fits well here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gators123 View Post
    And its not a coincidence that he had the highest +/- on the team.

At the start of the 4th it was 74-62, Stuckey left the game with 6:36 left and the score was 83-67 and he came back in with 3:13 and the score was 83-82. He made a layup with 2:15 left and that ended up being the game winning basket.

So they went on a 15-0 run when Stuckey wasn't on the court. But its his fault? LOL
    LMAO wait so what does that say about Knight? You know you cant defend them both. Notice how Gators conveniently posted an article only in the 1st half on not the 2nd.

Ya we'll just avoid stuckeys 1-5 shooting that lead to transition baskets for the other team. Ya we'll just avoid stuckey getting zero assists and not setting up other players in teh 2nd half.
    Ya we'll just avoid stuckeys turnovers that lead to baskets for the other team. Or that careless off the ball foul he commited.
    Or that fastbreak we had but stuckey stoped at mid court to pass to a guarded cv instead of driving it in for the open layup.
    Or that lost possession at the end of the 3rd quarter w/ 5 seconds left where he turned the ball over then got it back and passed to knigth w/ no time left on the clock

And Gators you know that stuckey is a no show in the 2nd half of games, you know that cause i've posted his stats in the game threads when i was not banned.

Don't act like stuckey had nothing to do w/ the hawks comeback
    And the best part, i love how you posted his game winning lay up but failed to mention the missed shot right before that

vCash
    Notice how Gators conveniently posted an article only in the 1st half on not the 2nd.
    I didn't leave out anything. It doesn't say anything about the 2nd half.
    BLUE COLLAR – Rodney Stuckey, playing for the first time since spraining his left ankle nine days earlier in the double-overtime loss at Atlanta, didn’t exactly ease his way back into the lineup. The Pistons trailed 18-15 with 4:15 left in the first quarter when he came on for Kyle Singler and immediately helped turn the game, leading the Pistons on a 10-2 run to close the period. When he finally exited with 4:43 in the second quarter, the Pistons had seized command, leading 43-29, a 28-11 domination for the home team with Stuckey on the floor. They would wind up needing every point of that lead to post the win. Stuckey finished with 10 points, four rebounds and two assists. Honorable mention to Jason Maxiell, who finished with 10 points, 10 rebounds and three blocked shots, including a crucial one at the rim of Zaza Pachulia in the closing minutes.
    http://www.nba.com/pistons/features/...s_130104b.html

The Hawks went on the huge run when Stuckey wasn't in the game.

Stop trying to argue over every little detail.

vCash
    Auburn Hills — Atlanta Hawks coach Larry Drew used terms that are not usually associated with the Pistons. He called them tough, gritty and physical before Friday night's hard-fought 85-84 Pistons victory over the Hawks at The Palace.

Drew said the Pistons picked up on a theme he learned as a player with the Pistons in the early 1980s and later as an assistant coach in the 1999-2000 season under Alvin Gentry. This is a blue-collar team and the Detroit sports teams try to mirror their fan base.

"When you talk about this team, how hard they play and how physical they are. … Detroit is a blue-collar city and when you watch this team play you see this," Drew said. "They play physical. They play the game the way it should be played. They don't take possessions off. They are gritty and grimy and you appreciate basketball to be played that way. I always try to incorporate that with my team."
    From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...#ixzz2H8i9A53A

Gotta give Max credit. He is a big reason for that.

16. 01-05-2013, 06:52 PM
    Reason
    Again quit with the fighting posts.

vCash
    Not trying to jinx... But if the Pistons win tomorrow they will take sole possession of the #10 spot in the east and be 3.5 games behind Boston.

They keep getting better and other teams like Brooklyn/Boston seam to be getting worse.

vCash
    How the **** am I not allowed to respond to posts that respond to mine?

Quote Originally Posted by ACanadian View Post
    Nope Val shot better from the FT line, that cancels out all other stats.
    Toronto fan on why JVal is better than Drummond.

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast