Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 514
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    lol they'll find a way

    Mostly I'm talking about how LFLOL ended the last thread, warning us not to continue, which tbh was probaly in an effort to help keep you unbanned lol
    Oh I was gonna rip on so many people, but I'm actually containing myself not to. That alone should make me a mod

  2. #17
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    12,781
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    if you agreed w/ it then why did you say I was wrong a day later?

    Was I not right? didn't stuckey go 1-5 in the 2nd half? where the hawks came back? did he not have 2 key turnvoers? a careless foul?

    wasn't knight inconsistent as well?

    what was I wrong in?
    I didn't say you were wrong on Stuckey. You were wrong on Knight being a horrible defender. Horribly wrong. Like I said if you weren't wrong why would you be crying to LFLOL. And shyfly make sure you don't insult people so LFLOL doesn't ban anyone in here or yourself getting banned, don't want to start any of that.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    I didn't say you were wrong on Stuckey. You were wrong on Knight being a horrible defender. Horribly wrong. Like I said if you weren't wrong why would you be crying to LFLOL. And shyfly make sure you don't insult people so LFLOL doesn't ban anyone in here or yourself getting banned, don't want to start any of that.
    No you didn't. And ....

    Knight was a very poor defender in 2011-2012. According to Synergy Sports, Knight gave up .93 points per possession, good for 370th in the league. His greatest defensive weakness is isolation plays, where he gave up .99 points per possession, good for 295th in the league.
    What is less explainable, though, is Knight’s dropoff in defense. Knight’s defensive rating was 109 as a rookie and it’s slightly worse at 110 this season. He’s getting significantly fewer steals too (.7 per 36 minutes last season, .4 this season; 1.2 percent steal percentage last season, .7 percent this season), a disappointment considering his quickness and long arms, which should theoretically help him get into passing lanes.
    http://www.pistonpowered.com/2012/12...s-complicated/

    I guess I wasn't wrong after all
    Last edited by shyfly24; 01-05-2013 at 02:42 AM.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    7,413
    vCash
    1500
    Can someone remind me, will this be BG's first game back to Detroit after getting traded?
    $9.99

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    15,998
    vCash
    1500
    Not doing this again..

  6. 01-05-2013, 02:30 AM
    Reason
    baiting

  7. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    261
    vCash
    1500
    Ya I believe so. Get ready for the standing ovation!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GunFactor007 View Post
    Can someone remind me, will this be BG's first game back to Detroit after getting traded?

    (Nicholas Grunas photo)

  8. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    7,413
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NIM21 View Post
    Ya I believe so. Get ready for the standing ovation!!
    MVP Chants galore!
    $9.99

  9. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenonsense View Post
    lol just don't respond to him. Like, I wish people would just stop quoting him so I didn't have to see the *edit* stuff he says at all. He's a teenager, and he acts just as one might think a teenager would act when watching "White People with problems" dramas on TV.

    if we all ignored him, those of us who have a problem with him, at least he wouldn't post around here nearly as much. Especially Rocket and Mike.
    You've said this for the past 3 years and I'm still here. Your plan is obviously flawed

  10. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    flint mich.
    Posts
    2,424
    vCash
    1500
    Not baiting....All I'm a say is this. Everyone in this forum watched the game last nite. The fact u sit up blamming stuckey & knight. When teague didn't score 1point against knight, All his points was on bynum. Bynum stayed in the game until the hawks cut the lead down to 1 pt. Then frank put knight & stuckey in again. Do u even watch the games on tv?? Because u are exaggerating alot homie & The hawks came back because are team scored 11 points the entire 4th qtr, everybody went cold but daye.
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24:24974035
    And all you guys cried cause I'm not positive enough? Really I'm the one always praising Singler, Drummond, English, Prince Jerebko. How does me wanting to get rid of the 2 biggest cancers on the team, not make me a fan?

    wtf does rocket do in every game thread ... complain about franks rotations and diss on maxiel all the time. The difference is, Maxiel is actually playing well and the dude never provides any facts. I provide substace and the truth

    I said Stuckey never shows up in the 2nd half. and it happened again, it wasnt a coincidence that the hawks came back. and I'm not even talking about him going 1-5. his careless fouls and turnovers. How about at the end of the 3rd quarter, when he had the ball w/ 5 seconds left. the dude loses the ball gets it back and then passes it to knight when the qaurter ended and we lost a posession cause of it.
    Or how about when we had a fastbreak, bynum passed to stuckey at mid court and what does he do? he stops waits for a second then passes it to cv while he was being gaurded

    Oh no but im wrong

  11. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    Not baiting....All I'm a say is this. Everyone in this forum watched the game last nite. The fact u sit up blamming stuckey & knight. When teague didn't score 1point against knight, All his points was on bynum. Bynum stayed in the game until the hawks cut the lead down to 1 pt. Then frank put knight & stuckey in again. Do u even watch the games on tv?? Because u are exaggerating alot homie & The hawks came back because are team scored 11 points the entire 4th qtr, everybody went cold but daye.
    So stuckey going 1-5 with zero assists, zero ft attempts and 2 key turnovers had nothing to do w/ the hawks coming back?

    Or how about Knight missing key shots in the 4th and making careless turnovers ... ya that had nothing to do w/ the hawks come back.

    This was our theme this whole season! Teams would come back in the 2nd half against us. And stuckey is a no show. When he wasnt here our teams were winning easily.

    And you said let knight play w/ the 2nd unit ... well he was in w/ bynum, daye, cv and drummond. And what does he do? Passed to them while they were being gaurded Really?

    Bynum found them for open looks all the time. We were winning just fine w/ the lineup of bynum, singler, daye, cv and drummond

    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    When teague didn't score 1point against knight, All his points was on bynum. Bynum stayed in the game until the hawks cut the lead down to 1 pt.

    What is less explainable, though, is Knight’s dropoff in defense. Knight’s defensive rating was 109 as a rookie and it’s slightly worse at 110 this season. He’s getting significantly fewer steals too (.7 per 36 minutes last season, .4 this season; 1.2 percent steal percentage last season, .7 percent this season), a disappointment considering his quickness and long arms, which should theoretically help him get into passing lanes.
    That statement sums up everything i've been saying. Oh but no, he is the next ben wallace cause he made teague miss a shot
    Last edited by shyfly24; 01-05-2013 at 04:52 AM.

  12. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    And Lionsfan, I just noticed that All of Phenoms post last night were ONLY about me. He provided nothing about the game. Is that not baiting? I'm reporting it. I dunno how else to do it

  13. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    11,376
    vCash
    1500
    First Gram vs Mike
    Now Shyfly vs everyone else

    I really don't get it... Everyone has different opinions(and have a right to feel that way), I kinda get the tension because it seems like the forum is divided on Knight(majority still pro-knight) and I just don't know about the whole Stuckey thing, seems like the opinion on this forum about this guy changes every other game.


    Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    If Waddle doesn't get the starting gig I'm outta here. I will never post again.

  14. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    777
    vCash
    1500
    Imagine if we would had beaten the hawks in that overtime loss, we would of had an 7-0 winning streak, but 4-0 I'm surprised. Heck I thought they would of never of won this many in a row with Frank coaching. These bobcats are just the kind of team that could end our winning streak, we can't have sessions and gordon give them life, but what do I know.

  15. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    lukass' closet
    Posts
    4,482
    vCash
    1500
    Can we please stop arguing in every single thread?

    This game thread is Pisrons vs Lolcats. Lets keep it on topic for one friggin thread.

  16. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    63,579
    vCash
    2000
    Everyone got that out of their system? Good. Any more posts that aren't related to the game thread from here on out will be deleted.



    Catches: Yards: TDs:

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •