Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Game 35: LOLcats @ Pistons

Time to get 5 in a row!

@

Quote Originally Posted by DreDrum#1 View Post
    This is where nba experts are find SVG's worth and the Pistons seed projection: 11th in the east. Like i said: SVG hasnt done $h!t

http://www.freep.com/videonetwork/3679829820001

vCash
    It won't let me make a poll :cry:

This is where nba experts are find SVG's worth and the Pistons seed projection: 11th in the east. Like i said: SVG hasnt done $h!t

vCash
    Lmfao! I love that pic of Bynum!

vCash
    Lionsfan do not delete this, i will not bait ...

rocket .... you said "no one cares and your wrong". Thats kinda funny cause a day before you agreed w/ everything I said ...
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    I kinda have to agree with this. Stuckey is better off on a different team. There really just isn't room with his style of play tbh, unless he can adjust to it. Our 2nd unit is thriving on passing the ball around and making 3's. If Stuckey can relax and not go to the hole every play he would be fine. It's also nice because he plays good D. He just needs to adjust. We'll see what happens when he comes back. If our 2nd unit doesn't do as good as they have been doing because of Stuck, then we should really trade him for a SF.
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...792398&page=18

And now you wanna come in and act like you never said it? lmao.

And please tell me what exactly I was wrong in? The fact that I said stuckey never shows up in the 2nd half? he went 4-6 in the 1st half w/ 2 assists and a free throw. The 2nd half he goes 1-5 w/ two key turnovers and no assists.
    Or was it that I said Knight is not a point guard and is inconsistent, which is exactly what happened this game.

vCash
    Gators you were dissing on teague for not being a pure point guard by posting his stats of he scored 5pts on 9 shots and had 9 assists and 5 turnovers. wtf does his points have to do w/ him being a pure point guard? Didnt knight score 8 pts on 11 shots? lmao and w/ his usual 4 assists. 1 being in the 2nd half. Oh and careless turnvoers in the 2nd half

Did you see the last play of the game? where he drove in drew 3 defenders and passed the ball to horford w/o even looking at him? Thats a pure point gaurd, someone who is aware of where everyone is on the court. When has Knight ever done that?

Isn't teague not shooting more efficiently then knight? is he not averaging more assists? is he not avg less turnvoers?
    Last edited by shyfly24; 01-05-2013 at 01:18 AM.

vCash
    I'm tellin u man, they're gonna ban you for responding

vCash
    And all you guys cried cause I'm not positive enough? Really I'm the one always praising Singler, Drummond, English, Prince Jerebko. How does me wanting to get rid of the 2 biggest cancers on the team, not make me a fan?

wtf does rocket do in every game thread ... complain about franks rotations and diss on maxiel all the time. The difference is, Maxiel is actually playing well and the dude never provides any facts. I provide substace and the truth

I said Stuckey never shows up in the 2nd half. and it happened again, it wasnt a coincidence that the hawks came back. and I'm not even talking about him going 1-5. his careless fouls and turnovers. How about at the end of the 3rd quarter, when he had the ball w/ 5 seconds left. the dude loses the ball gets it back and then passes it to knight when the qaurter ended and we lost a posession cause of it.
    Or how about when we had a fastbreak, bynum passed to stuckey at mid court and what does he do? he stops waits for a second then passes it to cv while he was being gaurded

Oh no but im wrong

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    I'm tellin u man, they're gonna ban you for responding
    Why? I'm talking basketball. I'm not baiting like how everyone else did

vCash
    Becareful Shy I really dont wanna see you get banned and they are pretty much gunning you down at this point for not agreeing with people.

vCash
    Anyone watching LAL/LAC? Tremendous game!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32 View Post
    Becareful Shy I really dont wanna see you get banned and they are pretty much gunning you down at this point for not agreeing with people.
    Had to get my point across in a non bait manner

Quote Originally Posted by GunFactor007 View Post
    Anyone watching LAL/LAC? Tremendous game!
    That happens when you have 1/2 the allstar team on the court at the same time

vCash
    Clippers are running LA hillarious and im glad to see this happening to the Lakers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    Lionsfan do not delete this, i will not bait ...

rocket .... you said "no one cares and your wrong". Thats kinda funny cause a day before you agreed w/ everything I said ...

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...792398&page=18

And now you wanna come in and act like you never said it? lmao.

And please tell me what exactly I was wrong in? The fact that I said stuckey never shows up in the 2nd half? he went 4-6 in the 1st half w/ 2 assists and a free throw. The 2nd half he goes 1-5 w/ two key turnovers and no assists.
    Or was it that I said Knight is not a point guard and is inconsistent, which is exactly what happened this game.
    Ok? I agreed with one thing. So what? You wouldn't be complaining to LionsFanLOL if you were right, would you?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Ok? I agreed with one thing. So what? You wouldn't be complaining to LionsFanLOL if you were right, would you?
    if you agreed w/ it then why did you say I was wrong a day later?

Was I not right? didn't stuckey go 1-5 in the 2nd half? where the hawks came back .. did he not have 2 key turnvoers? a careless foul?

wasn't knight inconsistent as well?

what was I wrong in?
    Last edited by shyfly24; 01-05-2013 at 01:55 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    Why? I'm talking basketball. I'm not baiting like how everyone else did
    lol they'll find a way

Mostly I'm talking about how LFLOL ended the last thread, warning us not to continue, which tbh was probaly in an effort to help keep you unbanned lol

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast