Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Jumper

vCash

Jumper

What was wrong with it in your opinion?? The acting was brutal and the story was rushed but was that all the held it back? If done right this could be a fantastic movie....What if it had a darker story to it and better acting? Their is rumors that a sequel could come but I rather a reboot with different actors and a better story

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Jamie Bell and the basic story were the only good things about this movie. If there is a sequel, the only way I'd see it if it was just a spinoff with his character. Unless he died, I can't remember.

It did have a lot of potential, but Hayden Christensen is a potential annihilator.

vCash
    Definitely had potential but it was very poorly done

props to vick27m

"Art was my first major in college but it was too hard, so I majored in math"
    Ron Artest

vCash
    I liked it

I didn't think it was great or anything but if I see it on TV I end up watching it.

If You Ain't Huckin, You Ain't ****in

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue-Splitter View Post
    Jamie Bell and the basic story were the only good things about this movie. If there is a sequel, the only way I'd see it if it was just a spinoff with his character. Unless he died, I can't remember.

It did have a lot of potential, but Hayden Christensen is a potential annihilator.
    He just seems to emotionless in this...Like he doesn't care at all. His acting bothers me.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Eminem was supposed to star in this.

I would have actually preferred him over that giant turd.

vCash
    I didn't really think it was that bad. It's ok, but not the greatest.

vCash
    did not like this movie at all. top to bottom it sucked
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals