Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Honestly, if you go back and watch Pacquiao's fights from 1995 'til now, you'd have to be a complete MORON not to see that he IS one of AT LEAST the top 50 most talented fighters ever to have stepped into the ring. It has nothing to do with whether a person LIKES him or maybe just hates the look on his face or something, but if you go back to his very first fights as a skinny stick kid with boxing gloves, and see how he fought EVEN BACK THEN, and then watch his progression-- only a willfully ignorant fool would argue against at least a Top 50 rating amongst boxers in the "Modern Era" (starting vaguely in the late 1800s). Furthermore, if they do have a JMM/MP #5, I don't see JMM winning that one. Part of what makes Manny great, is his boxing intelligence. He ain't gonna make the same mistake twice, and I have a feeling his #5 win will be just as decisive as JMM's #4 win.

Like him or not, Manny Pacquiao is a warrior who started out with a fierce passion for boxing, and worked hard his whole career to correct his weaknesses and perfect his strengths. Even tho' I can't say I particularly "like" him, it is impossible for a rational boxing fan not to admire what he has accomplished
    in his lifetime. If any person can go back and watch those 1995-1999 fights and not be completely amazed that this young man turned out to be the Manny Pacquiao we know today, well, what can you say. There's one in every crowd.
    --DEUS CARITAS EST--
    LIGHT UP THE HALO!

vCash
    @ raps

The quote option isn't working for me right now, but about the last paragraph, dude I have constantly told you I will tease you and people I consider mild "Ptards" about him because thats what we do in sports, as a Giants fan I will antagonize Dodger fans, as a Niner fan I will antagonize Dallas fans and so on and so forth, its the nature of fandom. I have told you this so many times and you still try to shed light on me in public like I am biased or hate him or accuse him of PEDs. Why can't it just be good natured fun, talking trash about your favorite, or one of your favorite fighters? It will never be anything more, please don't portray me as something I am not. I have said it before, it's all in good fun.

So don't take my rips on Manny as my actual opinion because I have told you before they differ. No everyone in here knows this, it shouldn't happen again.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    @ raps

The quote option isn't working for me right now, but about the last paragraph, dude I have constantly told you I will tease you and people I consider mild "Ptards" about him because thats what we do in sports, as a Giants fan I will antagonize Dodger fans, as a Niner fan I will antagonize Dallas fans and so on and so forth, its the nature of fandom. I have told you this so many times and you still try to shed light on me in public like I am biased or hate him or accuse him of PEDs. Why can't it just be good natured fun, talking trash about your favorite, or one of your favorite fighters? It will never be anything more, please don't portray me as something I am not. I have said it before, it's all in good fun.

So don't take my rips on Manny as my actual opinion because I have told you before they differ. No everyone in here knows this, it shouldn't happen again.
    Because you probably believe half the stuff you spew out.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123