Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    LOL HBB

Yup hbb gets it
    The Autumn Wind is a Raider

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Retire bro. As much as a 5th fight would be entertaining, no need to risk his health. You're already a top 50 fighter all time. Nothing much to prove.
    I don't want to get into the top fighters of all time politics. All I will say is, I agree with everything said here except being a top 50 all time right now. And no, I won't expand on that anytime soon, since I know you will try and push it.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    I don't want to get into the top fighters of all time politics. All I will say is, I agree with everything said here except being a top 50 all time right now. And no, I won't expand on that anytime soon, since I know you will try and push it.
    He is top 50 all time.

But I'd like to see you expand on it. Oh wait, I forgot, we all know you'll do anything to discredit the guy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    And no, I won't expand on that anytime soon, since I know you will try and push it.
    Actually, hm; no. 'Can't seem t'make m'self care.
    --DEUS CARITAS EST--
    LIGHT UP THE HALO!

vCash
    Not really. But I won't try and change your mind raps, he has done enough for his legacy and should definitely retire if his health is in jeopardy.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

vCash
    I'd still like to see the reasoning but if not, that's cool. But he is a top 50 fighter all time considering his success.

vCash
    I'd still like to see the reasoning but if not, that's cool. But he is a top 50 fighter all time considering his success.
    Top 50 of all time, like, going all the way back to Theseus or Dioxippus, or just last 100 years or 50 years or what's your cutoff date on this here list?
    --DEUS CARITAS EST--
    LIGHT UP THE HALO!

vCash
    I guess since the first Olympic Games.

He's had as much success as other all time fighters and he's fought as much fighters as he could've.

vCash
    He's obviously top 50, don't even understand how that's debatable.

vCash
    Ask lolPhillies. Apparently, he's not top 50.

vCash
    I guess since the first Olympic Games.

He's had as much success as other all time fighters and he's fought as much fighters as he could've.
    I take it you mean the 1894 games, not the 776BC games. The athletes mentioned previously were from the "original" Olympic period. *laughing* But honestly, I'm just being silly. I don't give a rat's *** about lists like that, or what one random guy on teh innernets thinks about them. I've heard random loudmouth internet guys say **** like "Joe Frazier is the most over-rated boxer EVAR". People will say just about anything, and back it up with truck-loads of fertilizer. It's just too bad it's not useful on someone's garden.
    --DEUS CARITAS EST--
    LIGHT UP THE HALO!

vCash
    Ask lolPhillies. Apparently, he's not top 50.
    And this is the guy who wants to be our TM?
    --DEUS CARITAS EST--
    LIGHT UP THE HALO!

vCash
    lolPhillies - "Every Pacquiao thread will have to have a gif of him being KOed or face being deleted!"

vCash
    For what it's worth I wouldn't put Floyd in the top 50 either. I won't get into a long drawn out discussion about the history of boxing and the comparison of eras because I don't have the time anytime soon, it's just my opinion anyway, no need to slight me for it. Raps always thinks I have something against Manny and I have told him repeatedly I admire the guy and respect him and have just never thought of him as the top fighter in his own era, which I don't think is a slight in any way.

vCash
    It's almost impossible to say that a fighter now would not stack up to past fighters . You have to make decisions with what you have. It's like saying Babe Ruth isn't in the top 50 because he might not even get 700 HRs or even be a good pitcher in today's game. Bill Russell might not even be a top basketball player in today's game but he's in the top 50 because he's achieved so much. It's just way too hard to compare eras to say one fighter would not but successful in another.

Your sigs always have to do with negative things about the guy. Whether it's quotes that aren't even sigworthy yet you put it there, your sig with him vs Bradley, you constantly berate him in most threads, etc. You even said that you don't support him and would support him when he loses. Lord and behold he loses to Bradley and you get the giggles. I'm not making these assumptions about you out of thin air. That's how you portray yourself.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast