Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    patterson pretty good tonight.....

vCash
    Man that head clash was rough, it looks like Lin is growing a second head

vCash
    rockets need to rebound mores.....

vCash
    Can someone post a score? I'm playing softball tonight.

vCash
    Rockets 125, Bucks 45.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    rockets 88 bucks 84

vCash
    I bet Milwaukee fans miss Delfino a little bit.

vCash
    too bad, he's with the rockets now!

vCash
    18 TOs on the half? wow

vCash
    This is easily one of the most one-sided halves of basketball I've ever seen. Credit Harden, Douglas and McHale for sticking with the gameplan and getting back to doing what they do well. Also, Delfino and Patterson deserve a ton of credit. They came off the bench and hit some huge shots when Morris, Parsons and Lin couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. But Lin is playing pretty well in this fourth quarter. Maybe he just needed to take a shot to the head to remember how good he can be.

vCash
    These Bucks announcers are atrocious. When they were up 15 points, 105-90, one of their announcers said something like "I bet the Rockets are shocked they're winning this game. The Bucks should probably be in the lead." Why? Why should your team be winning when they were getting completely outplayed in every facet of the second half and getting outhustled on every possession? Perhaps you were watching a different basketball game, but your team did not deserve to win against anybody the way they played in the second half and you should shut your mouth.

vCash
    Great win in the end. After argueably the worst half of the whole season in the first 2 quarters, the guys really put together a great run in the 3rd qtr and never really got in trouble in the 4th.

But things really did get out of hand for Milwaukee in that 2nd half, though. They went from up 11 to down 6 in a matter of minutes without even calling a single time-out. And after only having 8 turnovers at the half, they had something like 26 in the end. Ridiculous.

One last thing: The more I watch Harden play, the more impressed I get. One of the most complete offensive players in the entire league already, but even defensively he had a great game today (although it might just have been Milwaukee's sloppyness on offense rather than his defense).
    But the thing is, he's not only proving that he can be the #1 scoring option on offense, he's leading the team in terms of distributing and getting other guys open looks as well. And the dude's only what, 23?

Oh to be a Gooner...

vCash
    Sometimes I still can't believe he plays for Houston.

vCash
    Knowing we have Harden for, at least, the next 5 seasons is very exciting. This team should only get better and now we should be able to draw top free agents with Harden, Lin and Asik. They need an efficient low-post scorer at the PF and another player who can hit the open '3' (preferably at PG since we don't have one now).

vCash
    5th seed here we come!!! I hope the Rockets can be 5th by the end of the month and 4th by the all-star break.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12