Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Rockets at Bucks Game Thread

For everyone complaining about the lack of game threads, here's one. I expect to see many of you posting in here tonight throughout the game. The Bucks are pretty good, but this is a game the Rockets ought to win.

vCash
    A sloppy start. This is an ugly game and these Bucks announcers are making it uglier. This is an actual quote from the Bucks announcer: "Wouldn't you agree that the Rockets' best offense is their high-powered....offense."WTF?

vCash
    anyone have a stream to this game?
    CALVIN ABUEVA

BEAST MODE: ON

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by eternal slumber View Post
    anyone have a stream to this game?
    Google first row sports. It's where I watch the games

vCash
    This is awful. I finally get a night to watch a game and the Rockets are playing the worst game I've seen them play all ****ing season. God dammit....

vCash
    So do we not have a back up 5 on the bench? Why is Greg smith not playing? Why is cole Aldrich not playing? It's the first night of a back to back and mchale plays a 8 man rotation first half? Wtf?

vCash
    Marcus Morris ****ing sucks. He's playing horribly on both sides of the ball and they need to get ANYBODY else in the game right now.

vCash
    The rockets really need to up grade at PF and get a young Shane battier.

vCash
    Harden is keeping them in this game. If they wake up in time, they could still win this thing. Where in the hell are you guys at?

vCash
    Yes!!! Thank God this team finally woke up. Now they need to put their foot on the gas and keep this up the rest of the night.

vCash
    Toney Douglas!!!! I can't believe it took Milwaukee this long to take a timeout. It's been a long time since I've seen a quarter of basketball this dominated by the Rockets. They're forcing Milwaukee into long jumpers and pushing it on every single offensive possession. This it the game I wanted to watch tonight.

vCash
    Pretty much agree with everything MBT has said up to this point so no need to repeat all that lol.

Parsons by the way has really struggled out there tonight. Harden, Delfino and Douglas are the ones keeping us in this.

Oh to be a Gooner...

vCash
    Anyone else really impressed with Douglas? He's been pretty good lately, he plays intense defense ALL THE time. I'd be really fine with him as our primary backup PG next year.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    what happen to j-lin?

vCash
    Lin collided with Larry Sanders and was bleeding, so he went to the locker room. But he was playing like crap when he left. Douglas was unbelievable in that third quarter, but I'm hoping Lin can come back in the final period and play better. Lin, Parsons and Morris have all played horribly, but Harden, Douglas and Asik have played extremely well and kept them in this game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast