Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Post Rudy Gay avilable?

Rudy is trade posible for orlando?
    3 team deal ?
    orlando,wolves and memphis...
    orlando rev -Rudy and williams
    wolve rev j.j
    memphis rev Al,mcro,1 fist pick 2013 from wolves and 1 fist pick 2014 from orlando...:

??????????? is a good trade????

vCash
    Lmaoooo delete your account.
    Lmao trade for two of the same guy? Next yr is the best Lottery since '03 and you wanna five that up for Rudy Gay????? N'please Wiggins Parker Randle are better than Rudy,today.
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash

Talking

Lol relax I Just Want to now ..

vCash
    No. Our first rounders for the next few years, especially 2014, should be untouchable.

Gay making max money the next two years isn't something we should be interested in. He's a good player, but not nearly worth that money and not really the guy you wanna be rebuilding around.

I'm not sure the Grizzlies would think JJ is worth Williams and their first. Nor do I think Memphis, who can contend this year, are going to trade Gay for a package that doesn't include a single player who can help them this year.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    Lmao trade for two of the same guy? Next yr is the best Lottery since '03 and you wanna five that up for Rudy Gay????? N'please Wiggins Parker Randle are better than Rudy,today.
    You're an *****, plain and simple. Yes, we need to keep ourselves in a good position to draft high this year, and potentially next, but it doesn't give you the right to belittle anyone. Half of your ideas are as stupid as anyone elses on here.

It's like I was telling my buddy earlier. If we still had Dwight, it may have been worth the risk. Not even close to worth it anymore, though, as Rudy just isn't the player Hennigan seems to want to build around, and he's just making too much money to justify picking him up in our position.

vCash
    Should we be thinking about trading Afflalo? He is playing the best bball of his life according to reporters but he seems to be less than adequate at best. I would much rather have JJ than him. I'm not the one coaching but I would trade Big Baby (who is ballin), Afflalo, Turk (if we can), Ayon, and even Nelson (untouchable for some reason. I love him but he is not as valuable without Dwight). Just a thought. Oh, and there are two people on this site who ALWAYS talk junk to everyone. In fairness, they are consistent.
    Can I get all the non Bandwagon true fans to stand up?

vCash
    Afflalo is a fine 3rd or 4th option, but here he's been a 1 or 2 most of the time. I don't think there's a reason to keep him, and I do think he has value for other teams.

I think pretty much everyone here is OK with trading anyone really besides the super young guys, mainly Vucevic.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Vuc, and I still think we need to hold onto both Nicholson and Harkless unless the right deal comes along, which since we're technically rebuilding shouldn't really be happening. Everyone else can pretty much go.

JJ, Afflalo, Redick, Baby, Harrington, Ayon, everyone can go as long as the right price comes along. Still feel like we need to keep at least 1-2 of them to mentor the younger guys a bit, but not cut too far into their playing time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    ok listen the guy just asked a quesiton and it may not be the best idea. Its not a terrible one. Look at our team right now completely healthy we are a 500 team maybe alittle better. Affalo, nelson, Davis, vuc JJ are putting up great numbers this season. Add a star in there like rudy gay. I think the team becomes a real competitor in the east. The problem is I think thats as far as we go. We add Rudy Gay we become a second round elmination to maybe a conference final team. So even though I like Rudy Gay but I do not think he is the anwser. Hes more of move to please the fans who want a quick fix.

Our best bet right now is to develop our young guys, Nicholson, vuc and harkless play out the year and try to pick up someone for a draft. I dont think any people we trade reddick, afflalo, or davis for will benefit us enough to make any progress. Maybe harrington should be traded but the rest of them I see as part of the solution we are only a star and a couple of role players from being an elite ball club. Think about our most current loosing streak of 10. many times we were leading in those games. Therefore, all we need is a star to help us close these close games.

Our problems boils down to few things besides injuries, Depth and Closing games. Also I notice that our team needs to be more aggressive to get inside . We take the lowest amount of freethrows in games because there are alot of jumpshooters on our team. And when we get to the line we do hit our freethrows we shoot 78 percent from the free throw line as a team. So getting to the line more would help us ommensly. We are close to being a good team we dont need to blow this team up just a few tweaks.

vCash
    Right now the Grizzlies are exploring Rudy Gay’s trade value, a search that has turned up interesting names like Bradley Beal from Washington and J.J. Redick from Orlando, to name two of the many teams who have expressed interest in Gay. They are not in a big hurry to move Gay, but the process of assessing his trade value could well culminate in a move made before next month’s trade deadline...Hoopshype...

vCash

Keep Redick and trade Afflalo!

Quote Originally Posted by kkalu View Post
    Should we be thinking about trading Afflalo? He is playing the best bball of his life according to reporters but he seems to be less than adequate at best. I would much rather have JJ than him. I'm not the one coaching but I would trade Big Baby (who is ballin), Afflalo, Turk (if we can), Ayon, and even Nelson (untouchable for some reason. I love him but he is not as valuable without Dwight). Just a thought. Oh, and there are two people on this site who ALWAYS talk junk to everyone. In fairness, they are consistent.
    Please trade Affalo and not Redick. I would rather suck with consistency than suck with potential. (in this case)

vCash
    I like Coach Vaughn w/ that said our squad of players have impressed me w/ the energy each night. I would keep all our guys with the exception of Big Al, & Turk. However if we could swing some sort of trade for a lotto '14 pick i would trade any of our core as Wiggns, and Jabari are franchise players.

vCash

Gay is off the market.....for now.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGICBALLS View Post
    I like Coach Vaughn w/ that said our squad of players have impressed me w/ the energy each night. I would keep all our guys with the exception of Big Al, & Turk. However if we could swing some sort of trade for a lotto '14 pick i would trade any of our core as Wiggns, and Jabari are franchise players.
    Memphis did not get the deal they were looking for and they have removed Gay from the trade market.

vCash
    I was more or less just stating who we should keep as far as any trades in general, I would not trade for Gay as they are asking the moon for him and he is not worth it. However, I would have done that trade for Harden if it was available. I do like the prospect of trading Turk Or Al for picks if possible, also the MAGIC have a 18mil TPE to use from the D12 trade so maybe we could get a star that way.

vCash
    I prefer to change all veterans. exept affalo.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast