Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    I want Nate back as bad as anyone, but if we see Mia in the playoffs, yur going to wish you had brewer.
    I would absolutely agree with this about Brewer....IF....he ever gets back to the player he was....I just don't think he is totally healthy because he is no where near the defender he was

In the last 16 games ..we are one of the worst defensive teams in the league in the 1st Q...and that is with our "defensive team" on the floor

i would not trade him..in hopes he gets his old form back...but..I would not be starting him now either

vCash
    Brewer looked a lot better in the 2nd half last game after Woodson ripped him a couple times for missed defensive assignments

vCash
    I wouldn't mind Nate sitting on the end of my bench! Shake and Bake baby
    Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often

So Tired of Melo Ball

vCash

Lets get Nate

Bring Back D Antoni and trade Nate to Boston Again for some Nobodys...
    just to make the Know nothings happy again

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NANDOKNICK View Post
    Bring Back D Antoni and trade Nate to Boston Again for some Nobodys...
    just to make the Know nothings happy again
    How can you even pretend like you know what you are talking about after how freakin' wrong you have been about this current squad? Your bringing up dudes like Nate like we are going to give a **** about trading him while were sitting in first place.

Most of us understand why we had to get rid of guys like ZBo, Lee, Nate. It was to build the team that is currently a 1/2 game out of first place and finals contenders. It was a necessary evil to get rid of those guys, who weren't winning jack for us for next to nothing.

Who is the know nothing again?

You would think you would at least take Kidd out of your sig, now you just look like a dummy.
    Last edited by D-Leethal; 01-07-2013 at 01:18 PM.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation that’s critical. He’s one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.”

vCash
    he said know nothings lol the dude is still talking about zbo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    I want Nate back as bad as anyone, but if we see Mia in the playoffs, yur going to wish you had brewer.
    You read my mind. I'm a huge Nate fan and Brewer has been abysmal as of late. But in the playoffs, Nate shouldn't even be seeing any time while Brewer is gonna end up being a very very key player.

vCash
    I agree with the Brewer sentiments. He's worth a roster spot even if we only play him against 1 team all year - Miami.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation that’s critical. He’s one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I agree with the Brewer sentiments. He's worth a roster spot even if we only play him against 1 team all year - Miami.

vCash
    I think is long run its course, so its closed till a Knick beat writer or a quote from a Knick official pops up.

Now I can't fly my airplane

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567