Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    If we can get Nate for cheap, or another pg, do it. Nate would be fine and since Pablo is retiring we could use Nate next season.
    Draft? and I'm thinking we still have the Baron returning for another call of duty

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    If we can get Nate for cheap, or another pg, do it. Nate would be fine and since Pablo is retiring we could use Nate next season.
    Is that a given?

He's only 35 and looks like he's in amazing shape. I think he could play another 3-4 years playing 15mpg.

vCash
    We could draft a pg. Yet, we could get a vet pg amd draft a young big or wing if we had a pg like Telfair...

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Think Dallas would do Brewer and Copeland for Mayo? Mayo is playing out of his mind...we can throw in Pablo and White too.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    Think Dallas would do Brewer and Copeland for Mayo? Mayo is playing out of his mind...we can throw in Pablo and White too.
    Why in the world would they trade Mayo if he's playing out of his mind? I just don't see it my friend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33:24978357
    Lol i heavily doubt dallas would get rid of mayo

CARMELOOOOOOO ANTHONYYYYYY!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by QueensG_718 View Post
    Lol i heavily doubt dallas would get rid of mayo
    I think Missing is having lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post

HUH?? lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezy View Post
    Lol people putting brewer under the bus already. SMH..fans need to learn to have some patience. His role is defense and we have yet to see the defense he is capable of playing....
    Brewer is trash. He is not needed once Shump returns and White is better than him too.

vCash
    Every time I think of Nate Robinson, I remember the game, 3 years ago, when he dropped 41 on the Hawks, after being benched for 14 games. I was taking care of my dad, who had brain cancer, and this was probably our last great Knicks memory we ever had... My dad couldn't remember too many names by then, but he just kept saying, "The little guy scored again!" It was awesome.

If we bring back Nate, it will only be because of an injury to Pablo or Kidd while Felton is already out, and before we get Shump back. We already have JR and Shump (soon) to play some minutes at PG if necessary. So as much as I love Nate, I don't think it will be necessary, nor do I hope so...

But Nate will always have a place in my heart!

-tfy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    I saw this originated in the Chicago Times so we can leave this for now.

I knew the Knicks FO would be looking, I've been saying this for days.

Love being right lol

Nate is an explosion but I thought it was perimeter defense and getting over screens we wanted? Nates not strong in those areas, I'd welcome him back but I won't be unhappy if we don't sign him either.
    Hey man... I was the one throwing around N8s name the minute Felton went down.. I still don't buy this because who would Chicago want? Copeland? It doesn't add up. But if Grun can somehow pull this off without trading any of our impact guys i'm all for it. Otherwise we should just weather the storm.

Look what Woody has done with JR.. He could be a solid coach for Nate.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TruthFreesYou View Post
    Every time I think of Nate Robinson, I remember the game, 3 years ago, when he dropped 41 on the Hawks, after being benched for 14 games. I was taking care of my dad, who had brain cancer, and this was probably our last great Knicks memory we ever had... My dad couldn't remember too many names by then, but he just kept saying, "The little guy scored again!" It was awesome.

If we bring back Nate, it will only be because of an injury to Pablo or Kidd while Felton is already out, and before we get Shump back. We already have JR and Shump (soon) to play some minutes at PG if necessary. So as much as I love Nate, I don't think it will be necessary, nor do I hope so...

-tfy
    Thats a great story man.. This is why we love sports.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    Hey man... I was the one throwing around N8s name the minute Felton went down.. I still don't buy this because who would Chicago want? Copeland? It doesn't add up. But if Grun can somehow pull this off without trading any of our impact guys i'm all for it. Otherwise we should just weather the storm.

Look what Woody has done with JR.. He could be a solid coach for Nate.
    Actually Nate aint doing too bad under Thibs either and I'm not even a huge Nate supporter. I wonder what the Bulls will do with him after Rose's return.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TruthFreesYou View Post

-tfy
    Thanks for sharing.

vCash
    Bulls will get better offers from other teams like Philly, we are not giving up anyone who is contributing right now, that would be dumb, not for Nate.

If Nate was all that why is he even being considered for a trade? Why not move someone else?

We have Woody teaching defense to Novak, Cope, Amare, and now we want to add Nate?

The more I think about it, and no Knick reference has come up this is really way out there.

I think Houston should take him, then they can have 3 ex knick pg's lol

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast