Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    We really don't have spots for everyone to play. Even if we traded for Nate, when would he play? What guard are you gonna take out of the rotation? We really don't need anyone right now. We have all the pieces we need to succeed. All we need is health, and a little more time to gel and we'll be unstoppable!

vCash
    I honestly don't believe it...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    where?

Kidd will probably start at the two, then Iman and JR?

Melo at the three, with novak, Cope and JR?

Don't see anything but a few minutes here and there.

but I don't give The Bulls what they do need however.
    you're being short sighted.

Cope is the flavor of the month and I like him, but he's still very unproven and horrible on defense. And he's 2-10 his last 2 games. I doubt Woody is going to call on him in big games late in the year.

Look how CHI beat MIA yesterday, with defense. Brewer is a guy you can stick on Lebron, Pierce, Durant...etc...

lets not forget how good Brewer was early on. Our best team was the Brewer/Felton/Kidd trio starting along side Melo & Chandler. theres no way I give up on him for a few weeks of Nate who is not even a real PG.

vCash
    I'd rather keep Brewer also... He will be needed come playoff time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingZoFkWeeNz View Post
    Love Nate but only for James White. Hell no to Brewer and honestly think I'd rather have Kurt's veteran presence.
    This.

vCash
    Lol people putting brewer under the bus already. SMH..fans need to learn to have some patience. His role is defense and we have yet to see the defense he is capable of playing....

vCash
    F Nate keep him away from this team the only ex Knick I want back is DLee

Europe get READY, THE CHAMPS ARE HERE!

New York Jets..New York Knicks..New York Yankees..Barcelona!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VillaMaravilla View Post
    F Nate keep him away from this team the only ex Knick I want back is DLee
    I like your style.

vCash
    not enough shots for JR and Nate

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NANDOKNICK View Post
    Just to see all the Folks on this board,,,and you know who you are,
    That Knocked Nate,,,,,,Eat Crow.....
    I heard it taste like chicken

But since you've eaten so many times why not enlighten us

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    you're being short sighted.

Cope is the flavor of the month and I like him, but he's still very unproven and horrible on defense. And he's 2-10 his last 2 games. I doubt Woody is going to call on him in big games late in the year.

Look how CHI beat MIA yesterday, with defense. Brewer is a guy you can stick on Lebron, Pierce, Durant...etc...

lets not forget how good Brewer was early on. Our best team was the Brewer/Felton/Kidd trio starting along side Melo & Chandler. theres no way I give up on him for a few weeks of Nate who is not even a real PG.
    Agree with you here. We don't need to make any moves, or a panic move because Felton is out a few weeks mid season. We just beat the Spurs without him, we will be fine.

I can probably think of 3 defenders I'd rather have to throw on LeBron than Ronnie.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Agree with you here. We don't need to make any moves, or a panic move because Felton is out a few weeks mid season. We just beat the Spurs without him, we will be fine.

I can probably think of 3 defenders I'd rather have to throw on LeBron than Ronnie.
    well today the Knicks brass is now saying from today he is out 3-5 weeks. so if its 5 which is a good chance because all our guys have gone the distance then I'm hoping your right and teams don't start picking on our slow pg's.

I know what my strategy would be and lets just see, but I'm hoping but don't have this warm in cozy all because of one game.

I've seen so much of Pablo that tells me that one game is not the norm, but hey stranger linsanity things have happened so I'll roll with it, but still hope our FO is at least talking.

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beltrans Mole View Post
    I'd say just as knuckle headed and slightly less talented. Let's not joke around, Nate can ball.
    Everything that Nate can do, JR has the talent to do much better. There is a reason JR has received big minutes for almost all of his career but Nate has stretches at the end of benches for teams.

vCash
    If we can get Nate for cheap, or another pg, do it. Nate would be fine and since Pablo is retiring we could use Nate next season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StrandedCub View Post
    Everything that Nate can do, JR has the talent to do much better. There is a reason JR has received big minutes for almost all of his career but Nate has stretches at the end of benches for teams.
    I agree. I think JR is more talented but I'm not doing to discredit Nate's "talent", because he does have a lot. If he were a focused player and had a higher bball IQ he'd be valuable. Trust me, I'm happy with JR and the Knicks would be stupid to let him go.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast