Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Irony........nate going off on both ends against Miami, and Wade got a call that clearly was an offensive foul and Nate was called for being in the restricted zone, wasn't close.
    driving up his value lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Irony........nate going off on both ends against Miami, and Wade got a call that clearly was an offensive foul and Nate was called for being in the restricted zone, wasn't close.
    Yea that was such a BS call, Nate was there way before the takeoff. The ref waited for Wade to missed the layup then called the foul... sorry didn't mean to turn this into a game thread, but it gets tiring to see Miami get so many calls all the time

vCash
    Makes you wonder, how serious is Felton's injury?

vCash
    Last edited by Mr Costanza; 01-04-2013 at 10:49 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyc4You View Post
    Makes you wonder, how serious is Felton's injury?
    It's not just injury last time felton was tired by jan-feb and with woodson asking him to do playmaking for tyson lol who can blame him. Plus coming back from injury he will need to get back in rhythm and good luck winning in this league with 40 year old kidd and pablo at PG till than.

vCash
    I want nothing to do with Nate. Guys is twice as knuckle headed as JR ever has been with half the talent.

vCash
    Heck Yes! I wanted this since I seen nate in the bulls uni during our 1st game against them in Chitown...white is all i'd give up though. We're gonna need ronnie as insurance if shump has a health setback comeplayoff time. don't trade k.t., dude is a nyk warrior!

vCash
    Love Nate but only for James White. Hell no to Brewer and honestly think I'd rather have Kurt's veteran presence.

vCash

Love to see the trade

Just to see all the Folks on this board,,,and you know who you are,
    That Knocked Nate,,,,,,Eat Crow.....

Quote Originally Posted by 1_team_1_dream View Post
    NBA Trade Rumors Nate Robinson to NY Knicks?
    January 04, 2013 05:55 PM EST
    Nate Robinson has proved that height is not necessary to make a career in the NBA as the diminutive point guard is playing his eighth year in the league, but during that time he has jumped from team to team in search of a home. And if the latest trade rumors are correct, he will return to the NY Knicks, the team that made him a first round draft choice back in 2005.

Bleacher Report writer Jessica Isner has suggested that Chicago will likely move one of their guards when Derrick Rose returns to the team and Robinson is the likely player headed elsewhere. Recent reports have the 5'9" guard headed back to New York in a move that would add some depth and scoring punch to the Knicks bench.

Robinson is averaging nearly 11 points and 3.5 assists on the year and his career numbers are close to the same, but Chicago will have a log jam in the back-court soon and that could actually benefit New York as they search for added depth.

The NBA trade deadline is still a few weeks off, but rumors are starting to hit social media and sports sites as teams look to strengthen their rosters for the second half of the season. This is one of those deals that could happen and the NY Knicks would become an even bigger force in the Eastern Conference if they acquire Robinson before the deadline.
    http://sports.gather.com/viewArticle...81474981833890
    who do we have to give up sounds like a long shot vut with felton out?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    I would love to have Nate back!

Whoever said Brewer for Nate, GTFO!

We are going to need Brewers D come playoff time.
    Joking right???

Hell yeah I'd deal Brewer for Nate, too bad the Bulls won't be stupid enough to do that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Brewer for Nate ... With shump coming back and Jr/melo playing at high level right now do we really need brewer 0 offense and injured.
    lol so when shump is guarding wade in the playoffs who's guarding lebron??? novak?? nate?? melo?? kidd?? lol

melo = foul trouble

brewer perimeter D will come in handy in the playoffs which is why we got him, ask any bulls fan he's always locked lebron down better than mostly anyone in the league

and he's played lebron well the past 2 games also.... when it comes to brewer u have to look at the big picture and not a few season games

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StrandedCub View Post
    I want nothing to do with Nate. Guys is twice as knuckle headed as JR ever has been with half the talent.
    I'd say just as knuckle headed and slightly less talented. Let's not joke around, Nate can ball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    he did run pick and roll with noah and i rather him take midrange jumpers over pablo shump coming back from injury and felton 4-6 week out of shape
    Felton hurt his pinky. He shouldn't be out of shape!!! His pinky finger shouldn't keep him from running and hopefully his poor play before getting hurt has motivated him again to be at the top of his game.

vCash
    That would be a great aquisition! Nate can ball for sure but i would deal kurt and white for him. I want to keep cope and brewer. Nate is a spark off the bench and can play the pick and role pretty well. I would welcome nate with open arms. If nate was 6'5 he would be a problem in this league. Hes a talented little mofo

CARMELOOOOOOO ANTHONYYYYYY!!!

vCash
    I love nate but no way do i trade Brewer for him. We can play this lineup vs the heat

Shumpert
    Brewer
    Melo
    Sheed
    Tyson

LOCKDOWN...and ill love it.

Quote Originally Posted by NYK_kidd77 View Post
    Lol how can you guys hate the knicks thats like going to the special olympics and booing.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast