vCash
    going nuts over one loss?

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    going nuts over one loss?

We are gonna lose a lot of games in January Mack and be right back at 500. Do you have any idea what our schedule is?

vCash
    ok...if our standings are better than .500 (meaning same win and loss total) on february 1st you leave PSD. Deal?

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    ok...if our standings are better than .500 (meaning same win and loss total) on february 1st you leave PSD. Deal?

Whooppee doo if they are 1 or 2 games over even. We have to do a win lose fair deal. Like if I win, you take me out to a strip club

vCash
    i dont go to strip clubs dude. you can have fun with that

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    Whooppee doo if they are 1 or 2 games over even. We have to do a win lose fair deal. Like if I win, you take me out to a strip club
    worse case scenerio, i think they will be like 4 or 5 games over. but they have a very very very easy stretch in march and april. I mean last nights loss was just a road loss to a tough opponent. they still have a chance to win the season series. They still beat miami in miami when miami was playing their A game.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    With 13 games left for this month and 6 of those are at home, I can't see them taking that big of a step back. They've already split with the Clippers. They can easily go 9-4 in that stretch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lincecum=future View Post
    I'd rather keep Barnes than Thompson
    ^^^^I agree completely^^^^

I've been watching every game of Thompson's young career (like most of us in this forum), he is a great player and will definitely get better with experience, but he clearly is NOT the emerging all/super star that everyone around the league thinks he is. He is very inconsistent and streaky, can't handle the ball very well, which means he can't drive the lane and disrupt the opposing team's D with regularity, he is definitely NOT the pure shooter that everyone thought he was when he first came into the league. He's missed several free throws, which shouldn't happen as often as it has if he was more of a pure shooter, like Curry. I applaud him for his improved rebounding and one-on-one D, so he still has some upside, plus he has tremendous size for the 2 at around 6'7", but I just don't ever see him amounting to anything more than a really good role player.

That being said, in conjunction with the expression "strike the anvil while it's hot". Most of the league's opinion on Thompson is that he is a budding all/super star and they all still feel that at some point Klay will be awesome! Heck, a lot of us in THIS forum still feel that way. With that in mind, I am of the opinion that the Dubs FO needs to make a move to try and get top value back in return for Thompson's services while shedding some major cap space that is holding us hostage over the next couple years. Perhaps we could try to unload Thompson with either Jefferson's or Biedrin's horrible contracts and get someone like Rudy Gay in return. Both RJ and AB are also expiring soon, so that could increase the motivation of other teams to want to take on their salaries. I think our FO really needs to seriously consider moving Thompson to help set us up for long-term franchise prosperity.

vCash
    Hmm

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    I like what Afflalo and Reddick give us for Thompson: Shooting, defense, experience, IQ.

If we were to move Thompson for say Gay, then we'd have a big hole at 2 guard. Barnes isn't a SG yet, and I don't think Gay plays that position either.

she says go for the championship

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    I like what Afflalo and Reddick give us for Thompson: Shooting, defense, experience, IQ.

If we were to move Thompson for say Gay, then we'd have a big hole at 2 guard. Barnes isn't a SG yet, and I don't think Gay plays that position either.

ever heard of loyalty?

U guys are all tripping. Thompson does have the ability to become what others think he will become.

vCash
    We are gonna lose a lot of games in January Mack and be right back at 500. Do you have any idea what our schedule is?
    Looked into your crystal ball eh?

#wankfortiggins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaDubs View Post
    Looked into your crystal ball eh?

Common sense

vCash
    Common sense
    Nothing about you is sensical, or common.

Michael Morse High-Fives Himself dot gif

vCash
    Common sense
    Lol. You think anybody expected us to do as good as we're doing in the first place? We already beat the Heat, the Clippers twice, we went on the best road trip in franchise history, and we've been north of .667 for most of the season. You sound absolutely ridiculous.

#wankfortiggins

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast