Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by winwarriorslose View Post
    ^^thank god that would be the first blatantly bad decision the new front office makes

charlie bell amnesty

Paying kwame brown 7 million to play 9 games

The handling of the bogut situation

This front office is not perfect and should not be considered for any EOY awards... for the bogut situation alone.

Theres a reason lacob got booed- and the bogut situation showed the kinda POS that he is to the fans.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Here we go with the "superstar" talk again ... Amare Stoudamire ... superstar? He certainly got superstar money in NY? How did that work out for them? Exactly as I said it would ... good offense, too fragile.

Signing a "superstar" to your team usually doesn't pay off in a title win and often results in a dip in quality for a period of time. There are always exceptions, the Lakers won with Shaq, the Celts with Garnett, the Heat with James but in all 3 cases the teams already had a "superstar" player they had developed. The Spurs, the Mavs, the Bulls developed from the draft and filled in with non-superstar free agents.

vCash
    I can't believe I'm letting you get me to re-hash this stuff, but ...

Bell was a calculated try that failed, but at least they were trying ... also, had they amnestied Beans the team would now be in trouble for C minutes. Beans is leading the team in rebounding efficiency. Also what has keeping Beans cost them? Who do they not have that could be contributing if Beans had been amnestied? Beans can still be traded.

The front office didn't know Kwame was only going to play 9 games, but in those 9 games he looked a lot better than I expected. No long term damage to the team.

There is nothing wrong with their handling of the Bogut situation. They were optimistic, and mistaken, but there is nothing wrong with optimism.

The people booing Lacob were wrong to boo him for trading Ellie AND for booing him on Chris Mullins night ... and this years record is some measure of proof that the team is better without Ellis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I can't believe I'm letting you get me to re-hash this stuff, but ...

Bell was a calculated try that failed, but at least they were trying ... also, had they amnestied Beans the team would now be in trouble for C minutes. Beans is leading the team in rebounding efficiency. Also what has keeping Beans cost them? Who do they not have that could be contributing if Beans had been amnestied? Beans can still be traded.

The front office didn't know Kwame was only going to play 9 games, but in those 9 games he looked a lot better than I expected. No long term damage to the team.

There is nothing wrong with their handling of the Bogut situation. They were optimistic, and mistaken, but there is nothing wrong with optimism.

The people booing Lacob were wrong to boo him for trading Ellie AND for booing him on Chris Mullins night ... and this years record is some measure of proof that the team is better without Ellis.

if you really dont think they did anything WRONG with the bogut situation- you arent even being reasonable. I understand that I am harder on them than most people......but completely lieing about the surgery just to sell tickets....

then bob myers goes on the air and says he has tried to be transparent through out the entire process of boguts healing.

Scoots- you really dont see anything that should bother fans about that? How can we trust ANYTHING they say now? I mean thats even worse than promising the playoffs. THEY KNEW they were decieving the fans right away.

vCash
    and your hashing it out with me because ... its turning out that im more right and your more wrong from what you were saying in october.

i warned people that sitting out in pre season would lead to him sitting out a lot of time in the regular season. its just a bad habbit to get into and now bogut has no motivation at all to come back and help the team. he is choosing to sit out now when he could be out there helping the team

vCash
    barnes will not be a star until he improves creating a shot of the dribble, otherwise he will be 15 or 16 point a guy for the rest of his career.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ellisgw View Post
    barnes will not be a star until he improves creating a shot of the dribble, otherwise he will be 15 or 16 point a guy for the rest of his career.
    hes better than jefferson has ever been at creating his own shot right now.... and richard jefferson averaged in the low 20s.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    Theres a reason lacob got booed- and the bogut situation showed the kinda POS that he is to the fans.
    The majority of the fans that booed were dumb as rocks. Their boos had nothing to do with Bogut. They booed because they didn't want to see Monta traded. While I know you've got intelligence when it comes to the Warriors and the NBA in general, I think you're giving those "fans" too much credit.

Playoff Bochy.

vCash
    Then why blame Lacob?

The lakers fans didn't boo Jerry Buss when they traded shaq. nor did they boo in Utah when Karl Malone left and when Daron Williams was traded.

people are ignorant. it was a mob mentality. And that's all. Lacob cares about this franchise IMO

she says go for the championship

vCash
    Now i Say we go for Rudy gay. Bring on the gay!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ellisgw View Post
    On this team, thats all they need from their SF. There just isn't enough ball to go around with Curry, Thompson and Lee. Even less when Bogut gets back. This team is winning as is. No need to start talking about trading key pieces away like Barnes and Thompson. If it ain't broke, there's no need to fix it and whatever they have now is working. Gay is a guy that can come in and ruin the chemistry this team has with his selfish plays.

vCash
    Warriors showed their lack of depth tonight. I say they sign gay at all cost to compete against good teams. We need more star power

vCash
    sign gay? which one is a free agent?

THE BEST DH IN SF GIANTS HISTORY!

2010 and 2012 World Series Champs !

vCash
    screw this guy odp foreal

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    screw this guy odp foreal