Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I think Barnes will develop similarly to Jrue Holliday. Holliday came in at 18, showed tremendous potential and is showing his ability this year at age 22 now that his role on the team has expanded. Barnes will take at least 2-3 years, but he has so much potential at only 20 years old.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    haha..i sparked this thread with my proposal in that other thread...

though id like to keep barnes and see how he pans out, if we want to win now, we trade for a gay, iggy, granger type.

barnes needs 2 more years minimum
    I wouldn't put iggy with gay and granger cause those two seem like bigger versions of Ellis if you know what I mean. Iggy I can't see hurting team chemistry.

vCash
    Nobody is seeing the facts. WE ARE WINNING WITHOUT OUR STARTING CENTER! plain and simple!

fail

vCash
    I'd rather keep Barnes instead of adding another big contract.

vCash
    Barnes is one of the young franchise players I don't want to trade him for gay. We're n a similar situation to OkC. We have solid players that are playing at an Allstar level and we have round peices that have the potential and talent to develop into app stars (klay, Barnes) lets keep what we got and grow with it. Since everyone's only gonna get better

THE REAL FRANCHISE WARRIORS!

vCash
    I agree. We should keep Barnes.

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayareaboy View Post
    Barnes is one of the young franchise players I don't want to trade him for gay. We're n a similar situation to OkC. We have solid players that are playing at an Allstar level and we have round peices that have the potential and talent to develop into app stars (klay, Barnes) lets keep what we got and grow with it. Since everyone's only gonna get better
    dont you think we are overachieving just a tiny bit? i mean..i honestly think our record is inflated just a little bit

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    When this all started yes I did. And as the really tough teams start coming we might see if we are or not. But I think and still strongly believe Barnes was the steal of the draft. He was really over analyzed, he shows great flashes of being a really good player and he's a workhorse. First n the gym last to leave, he's a player who u wanna build a team around and he's the 4th option on our team.

U have to think if we start struggling from 3 we don't win cuz klay and curry are killing teams with all the 3's were making. But at the same time I don't think so cuz I see nights where curry struggles and klay struggles then Barnes steps up and lee really steps up. I said at the begging of the season I thought we would b somewhere between the 4th n 6th seed n the playoffs and not so much n here but a lot of people said no there's a lot of teams better then the warriors and I just can't see it. We are a legit team.

THE REAL FRANCHISE WARRIORS!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayareaboy View Post
    true, but we have assets now. I think they should always look into trades to land superstars.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    I wouldn't put iggy with gay and granger cause those two seem like bigger versions of Ellis if you know what I mean. Iggy I can't see hurting team chemistry.
    lmao- a bigger version of ellis might be a top 10 player in the league. A lot of Ellis problems are on the defensive end and a poor shooting precentage. A lot of montas problem is that hes a 6 2 shooting guard....

if he was rudy gays size with his own athletic ability, he would not be as much of a liability on defense. His shooting precentage would likely go up too because he would be strong enough to get to the rim and finish with contact.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Victimize View Post
    I think Barnes will develop similarly to Jrue Holliday. Holliday came in at 18, showed tremendous potential and is showing his ability this year at age 22 now that his role on the team has expanded. Barnes will take at least 2-3 years, but he has so much potential at only 20 years old.
    ATLEAST??? whats at most? 8-9 yrs.

I remember when barnett said he thought dunleavy would take atleast a couple years but then hed be one of the best small forwards in the league. I called fitz and brooks in his 4th yr and fitz said its too early to tell with dunleavy.

According to them you really have to give a guy atleast 12-14 yrs int he league before trying to make any assesment on what type of player they might be.

vCash
    I'd rather keep Barnes for the future

vCash
    DONT TRADE ANYBODY...this is a joke if we break up the team for Gay....Barnes is going to be ridiculous in a couple years and people forget the dude is still a shooter albeit he ain't smokin and strokin right now. He's definitely going to be an elite slasher. BTW Thompson was throwing up bricks the beginning of last year doesn't anybody remember that or did you all just forget??? Same **** with Barnes, he'll find it maybe not as well as Thompson but he can rise up over anybody and get his shot off. KEEP THE SQUAD TOGETHER AND ROLL OUT AUTOBOTS.

vCash
    ^^^ i dont see a trade going down unless its a complete no brainer.... and this trade is not a no brainer. Both of these teams are doing well and neither one of them are in a situation where they need to do whatever it takes to make a run at a championship this yr.

vCash
    ^^thank god that would be the first blatantly bad decision the new front office makes

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast