Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

T'Wolves interested in JJ Reddick

http://www.1500espn.com/sportswire/T...r_trades010313

"Sources say the Wolves are big fans of Orlando's J.J. Redick.

An unrestricted free agent this summer, the indication is he's going somewhere. The Wolves are the worst 3-point shooting team in the NBA, so Redick is an obvious fit.

It'd take forward Derrick Williams, plus a future first-round pick just to get into the discussion. There will be plenty of teams after Redick.

The best bet is that Kahn does something, but it may not be until the week, or even the day of the deadline."
    Seems like this is always a hot topic on this forum..To me it would make sense for Minnesota, you have a PG in rubio who is solid and a superstar in Kevin Love..JJ will be able to streatch the floor

As for Williams, I like the potential but feel we're clogged at his position
    Last edited by NYCkid12; 01-04-2013 at 05:45 PM.

vCash
    We have the JJ thread going, it's already known they are interested.

vCash
    I knew teams would be interested, but Derek Williams and a future first? Wow
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Are your surprised or think we aren't getting enough?

vCash
    I love JJ's game and think he's great for any team. I wouldn't mind a trade with D Will but as stated we have to many pf's as is. I'd like to see a 3rd team in the trade to take on Baby while we could potentionally get D Will, pick of some sort and another complimentary player for Baby.

I love JJ, he's easily my fav player on our team but I don't see how we'll hold onto him, though I would like to. Though I like Jones and think he has a bright future ahead of him. He's just buried behind AAA and Redick in the rotations.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Superman* View Post
    Are your surprised or think we aren't getting enough?
    Well I'm not impressed with Williams, but Williams and a future first is a surprise to me
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by macc View Post
    I love JJ's game and think he's great for any team. I wouldn't mind a trade with D Will but as stated we have to many pf's as is. I'd like to see a 3rd team in the trade to take on Baby while we could potentionally get D Will, pick of some sort and another complimentary player for Baby.

I love JJ, he's easily my fav player on our team but I don't see how we'll hold onto him, though I would like to. Though I like Jones and think he has a bright future ahead of him. He's just buried behind AAA and Redick in the rotations.
    I wonder if Williams would be able to play SF?

vCash
    He should stick to SF. He's still undersized at 6'8" for a PF. That's the thing that bothers me he's a tweener.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    I wonder if Williams would be able to play SF?

Haven't watched enough of him to see if he's quick enough to guard most 3's.

vCash
    Yuck, I'm not a fan of D-Will AT ALL. Please stay away.
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by macc View Post
    Haven't watched enough of him to see if he's quick enough to guard most 3's.
    He couldn't guard James (no one can really), but he might be a hair slow, but then again He'd be a bit of a bully with the SF's on him too

vCash
    I'm surprised that they'd be willing to give us both Williams and a 1st rounder for him. I still wouldn't pull the trigger on this, just because I'm skeptical as to how high the draft pick could be. I'd definitely shop him around, though. A good, but not quite good enough team like the Nets or Denver could be interested in a role player like him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LordJohn View Post
    I'm surprised that they'd be willing to give us both Williams and a 1st rounder for him. I still wouldn't pull the trigger on this, just because I'm skeptical as to how high the draft pick could be. I'd definitely shop him around, though. A good, but not quite good enough team like the Nets or Denver could be interested in a role player like him.
    If they really offered Williams and a first I'd accept it instantly. That pick might be at the end of the lottery, or even not in the lottery...but it's better than getting nothing for JJ...or even paying JJ ~36+ a year for 4 years.

vCash
    Boston interested in JJ. Makes sense...Terry and Lee have been terrible.

http://www.celticsblog.com/2013/1/19...vet-j-j-redick

Not sure what they have that would interest us. Melo and Sully probably aren't going anywhere.

vCash
    Honestly if the money is right I hope we keep JJ. We talk about having a certain type of player and have players who want to be on this team....well is there a better example then that then Redick? Plus he's a shooter and is in prob the best shape on our team. I dont' see him dropping off for another 7-8 years or so since he doesn't rely on his athletic ability. I call him a poor mans Ray Allen and you see Ray ray still being affective at his age.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast