Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    This move makes very little sense considering how thin the Bulls are at the center and PF positions if Taj, Boozer or Noah miss time and also Noah playing way too many minutes. The only way it makes sense is if Rip is being moved.

vCash
    Rip is being moved.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    http://www.hoopsrumors.com/2013/01/b...quan-cook.html

Hell yeah!

EDIT :: Marc Stein

@ESPNSteinLine
    NBA teams just notified that Daequan Cook has indeed cleared waivers
    OH yea cook will make us the favorites in the east. he is a top 10 sg in the nba after all.

vCash
    rad, teague, and nazi were getting lonely on the bench im happy pax was able to add a 4th guy to sit with them. a waste of the $$$$$$$ if we wanna be honest this guy wont see the floor

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Nothing at all, would be better had we waited and gotten Tmac instead.
    i agree ill take a washed up tmac over cook, who flat out cant play any D. and stands in the corner in shoots 3's. very inconsistent at that

vCash
    Curious to see who goes where
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

vCash
    this move doesn't make any sense seeing that the bulls are log jamemd at the guard position already and the luxury tax issue. It has to mean Rip is getting moved at some point. Noah/Boozer/Taj are the only bigs Thibs plays.
    Last edited by DRose01; 01-05-2013 at 12:35 PM.

vCash
    You guys are so negative , obviously Someone is going to be traded . Try and look at the bigger picture , but people will look to cry and complain . Rumors going around that teams want rip and and by the looks of this the bulls are more comfortable with Marco starting than Rip for the time being . So maybe the the bulls are going to try and trade for him a big or maybe a big deal is going down ; just relax and wait. You'll knew the expectations were going into the season with this roster and I don't know why many of y'all seem shocked. The FO has done a good job with this team over the years and has put us in spots to win its just injuries have occurred . I have faith in this team and FO , besides my rant Cook was a good signing for this team. Good decent all around SG as a "role player who can start sometimes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nolin View Post
    i agree ill take a washed up tmac over cook, who flat out cant play any D. and stands in the corner in shoots 3's. very inconsistent at that
    He actually can play a little D. He's by no means a stopper, but he wouldn't kill us.

vCash
    Rip may be traded for a C for sure

vCash
    nolin sounds like thelegend

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunnerko123 View Post
    You guys are so negative , obviously Someone is going to be traded . Try and look at the bigger picture , but people will look to cry and complain . Rumors going around that teams want rip and and by the looks of this the bulls are more comfortable with Marco starting than Rip for the time being . So maybe the the bulls are going to try and trade for him a big or maybe a big deal is going down ; just relax and wait. You'll knew the expectations were going into the season with this roster and I don't know why many of y'all seem shocked. The FO has done a good job with this team over the years and has put us in spots to win its just injuries have occurred . I have faith in this team and FO , besides my rant Cook was a good signing for this team. Good decent all around SG as a "role player who can start sometimes.
    just don't entertain these people

vCash
    championship

vCash
    Why do we want him? Looking at his numbers he kinda sucks ***.

And then. He made them pancakes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Flogger View Post
    This move makes very little sense considering how thin the Bulls are at the center and PF positions if Taj, Boozer or Noah miss time and also Noah playing way too many minutes. The only way it makes sense is if Rip is being moved.
    Agreed, that's what I've been saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Doogolas View Post
    Why do we want him? Looking at his numbers he kinda sucks ***.
    Situational 3-point shooter and decent defender, but overall I agree. I'd still rather make a run with Rip in the playoffs if he is indeed the one being moved. If he isn't, I'd still have preferred a big.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast